New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Thanks nMEEKS, i saw the coral movie yes, stunning, also The Herbalizors thread was very inspiring, as soon there is something to report, i will.

I seem to have a problem with uploading photo`s, earlier it was no problem but now it fails every time, does someone know what`s causing this??

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Thanks nMEEKS, i saw the coral movie yes, stunning, also The Herbalizors thread was very inspiring, as soon there is something to report, i will.

I seem to have a problem with uploading photo`s, earlier it was no problem but now it fails every time, does someone know what`s causing this??

My theory is that is goes slower with higher traffic during the peak hours of the host country wherever the server is located. I notice that uploading takes forever as the night gets later, and it is fast a lightning during the morning and early afternoon. I assume since Logic lives in Spain, he isn't paying to host the website out of the U.S., so that is why the high traffic seems to be at non-peak hours here in the U.S. (different time zone in server host country) All this is just my speculation from experience, long story short, if it is going slow or giving errors, don't waste your time, come back in the morning and it will be speedy again!

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks MarijuanaBaybee, tuesday i will pot the plants into the 19ltrs smartpots, ands start adding HPS lihgts, now 2 LEP plasma`s are shining above the sprouds.
I hope i`ll be able to upload some pics soon:mad0229:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
The other problem you may be having Krasi is your file size limit. I believe the file size limit is 1.5mb, so if your photo is larger than that, it will give you an error or just take forever and then return to the home gallery after doing nothing. Hope you get it working soon!

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

Hi nMEEKS thank you for helping and thinking, indeed the photo`s are bigger than 1,5 mb, i will try to make them smaller and try again

Krasi

Krasi

As you can see, i have two twin seeds, two plants coming out of one seed, it`s an oddity.
I now have two plasma sun`s shining

P1000952

P1000953

P1000954

P1000950

nMeeks, you`re a genius, thanks bro

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
nice thread Krasi! Ill be watching!
confu...

btw the way my son (in his tuff guy voice) said,"TELL THAT GUY TO STOP BLINKING AT ME, HES CREEPY!" ahahaha

Krasi

Krasi

Confuten1, thanks dude, join in everytime.
I told my avatar to stop blinking, he`s a hard listener :D

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey krasi, I like your setup a lot man. I've heard of LEP's for a while and I always wanted to try one out but it cost so damn much. I'll just have to settle for watching your thread and seeing how it turns out. I can't wait to see how flowers grow under em vs. the 1000w's. Grabbing a seat and a :animbong:

Krasi

Krasi

Aerojoe, hi and welcome, i agree with you on the costs, but the technoligy makes the price that high, to compensate it gives you certain benefits as in

-better vegetation
-stronger plants and leafs
-less chance at fungus and deceases
-more trichomes, so better quality
-more terpenes, so better taste and smell, again quality
-more branches
-higher dry substance content

Combined with HPS it gives a full spectrum light almost equal to the sun.
So the end product has more value and seeing it like that i think it`s worth the expence.
That are some of the known benefits, and i hope i meet all those benefits this round.

S

shanefish9

Good Luck with the LED's, you definitely got some balls to buy something like that. As for me, I'm going to stay tuned. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Krasi

Krasi

Shanefish9, thanks man, i think you mean LEP, not LED, it`s light emitting plasma;)

Tomorow il will take the sprouds to their final destination, the 19ltrs smartpots.
Today i`ll start digging holes, and adding mycorhizza`s.
When the potting of the sprouts is done , i will add 2ltrs of water per smartpot, mixed with Sannie`s Bacto and Goldlabel Roots.

Then i won`t water them for about 9 days, so the roots will go in search for water, this will ensure the roots to grow and don`t go lazy.
Also it causes the plants to stretch less.

The Gavita pro`s 1000watts will support the Plasma light, i will dimm them to 600watts, and increase the watts per 2 days.
They can be increased in the following steps 600/660/750/825/1000/1150.

So in the end they will burn on 1150watts per lamp, supported by 2x 300watts of LEP plasma light.
Thats enough light by my standards :D

Pictures are scheduled for Wednesday :)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I don't doubt the possibilities of LEP and LED being better and possibly the future. I'm one of the few that jumped on the led dissapointment wave, maybe I did go w/ wrong brand but I've been weary ever since. What I'm trying to say is that you sir are a brave soul, for testing out cutting edge technology on your garden. Either that or your a rich soul, lol. any way best of luck to you, I'm glad to learn/see how things turn out. Can't wait for em to be further along.

Krasi

Krasi

Aerojoe, i gree with you on behalf of LED, i`m also not charmed by the lights, with all respect to LED growers, there are some out there that do great jobs with them.

Plasma on the other end is someting else, not yet perfect but getting there.
The tent where i hang them now is not perfect for the reach of the LEP`s, i have another tent that i will setup again within a few months, thats perfect for them, but to not use them is a great waste:thinking

Because i am very busy tomorow i did all planned work today, the sprouts are potted, the pots are watered including nutrition and the lamps are burning, on 600watts that is.
The LEP`s now only provide light to the middle plants, when the lights will increase in watts they will gain altitude and have a bigger reach, but again, it won`t be perfect in this setup.

The pics then.

P1000955

P1000956

P1000957

P1000958

P1000959

P1000960

P1000961

sdgrower

sdgrower

Your tent is a dream. Can't wait to see the results.
:animbong:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

amazing setup bro...looks super clean and efficent, and your seedlings are off to a grwat start can't wait to see these babies grow up.....cheers!

Krasi

Krasi

Sdgrower, thanks dude, the tent itself is the top segment in growtents on the market, the Secret Jardin Intense range, the hardware inside it is also top of the bill, the best Gavita has to offer:yes

MitchyNugz, thank you, the oncoming weaks will decide the truth, normaly i grow on a light mix soil wich i enrich myself with organic matter.
This round i chose to go on an rich organic soil, with buffertabs so i won`t have to feed until weak 4 of the flowering stage, then i wil start giving organic tea made from water, black worm castings, honey es and mayan microzyme.
But i have good faith:nod

Krasi

Krasi

Hi farmers, i`ve made some adjustments in the tent, i hung the LEP`s and HPS lamps higher to have a broader lihgtspreading.
And increased the watts to 750.
It defenitely looks better this way.

P1000964

P1000965

P1000966

Top Bottom