New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Krasi, the genetics from the big bud is really beefing those plants up fat! I am super impressed! Obviously credit also goes to your masterful equipment and growing skills, but damn those buds are just behemothic! I hope they get some nice density for you over the next few weeks! Great work, keep it up!

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

MEEKS, thanks my man, i hope so too, the Big Bud is very present indeed.
This first round in this growtent was an experiment allright, i learned some adjustments are needed.
The next round i will have a better climate, that`s so important, and i`m throwing in the famous Dutch Amenesia strain, but let`s first bring this round to a good closing.:)

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey Krasi what's up my man? Are you gonna update soon i like you ladyies very nice man, I hope to see them soon and keep up the good work :) Can't wait to see the Amnesia strain on your next round ! :)

Krasi

Krasi

Pavka_Trevichka, i allright thanks man, the answer is YES i will, you lucky one, it`s update time, the Amnesia round is one i`n running really hot for right now, first things first though;)

Today there are some changes to be mentioned, first of all i took out the plasma`s, to make way for a brand new dehumidifier, one that was much needed.

Then the plants, 12/12 day 47, visual blooming day 33,
the plants have gone slowly and smooth into autumn, the added phosphorus and potassium have a hand in it aswell, today i set my last organic/bacterial tea, tomorow it will be ready and deluted with 80trs of water.
Then the flush starts for two weeks.

Here are the pics of today:eek:

P1010482
P1010483
P1010484
P1010485
P1010486
P1010487
P1010488
P1010489
P1010490
P1010491
P1010492
P1010493
P1010494
P1010495
P1010497
P1010498
P1010499

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
How did you get so many pics in one post?! I am very impressed by how huge those buds are! Have they started to get any density to them yet?

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

Dieselboy, thanks they are fat indeed:D

nMEEKS, i just uploaded them all together and then inserted them as full pics.
Some of the budz are easilly 22 inches long and 5.9 inches wide.
There are still some fluffy budz but most are getting harder by day.
And i needed that:)

Krasi

Krasi

Did you see my creep plant, on the 3th to last pic??
Even she gives some weight:p

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Haha, yea I was wondering about that girl! Leaves looked totally different (not nearly as happy) and the structure was making me think that plant had experienced a major stress event of some kind since it was not nearly as fat as the rest . . . what do you mean by creep plant?

flowamasta

flowamasta

beautiful work :) love a good donkey dong bud!! they are huuuuge man! everything is pointing straight up ! wish i could have that! i could have done with stronger stems for sure!! man you got to be enjoying this grow ;)

B

Burned Haze

That's some seriously huge nugs! I'm def jealous and hope the hermies stop and don't ever become a more of a issue than it already has been.

I def want to keep updated and putting a seat down for this journal.

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Yeaaah man for that we are talking about ! Look at those colas they are HUGE, I really like your job fingers crossed :cool::) I like the girl on 8pic she is hiting up the air duct awesome :)

Krasi

Krasi

gallery_30844_13485_1155759.jpg

nMEEKS, she was an oddity from the start, making strange leafs, she even smells different, look at her some weeks ago, and as a juvenile

gallery_30844_13485_307401.jpg

Really a freak plant:D

Flowamasta, thanks dude, enjoying, yes and no, i had some heat issues, hermies, there will be seeds in the budz , but never the less they carry some huge budz, so a little happy YES ;)

Burned Haze, thank you, i`m still pealing banana`s out of the budz, not much anymore but still it`s a time taking job, about two weeks to go nad stil gaining weight, could be that we see a happy ending here :)

Krasi

Krasi

Pavka, thanks bro, the girl you refer to took here time, she waited a long time to gain weight, because she has lots of branches with many budz, i gave here a bit more water and the she came blazing :D

half baked

half baked

real nice bro, absolute monsters, i can see why you got the dehumidifier in there ;)

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Your plants and photos blow me out of the water Krasi! I could tell from very early on that this was going to be a great grow to watch, but I had no idea you were going to hit such a major home run with round 1 using the new equipment! Stoked for you boss!

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

nMEEKS, thank you for the kind words it`s been some round allready, plesure and pain, lets see what the balance says, that would make me forget all setback;)

Newbudz, thanks mister:D

Top Bottom