New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Some more pics, they`re getting more white, today i addes some Gold Label Batboost and Humboldt DeuceDeuce for some potassium and phosphorus to harden out the budz.
According to the breeder there is 2,5 weeks left, i think they need a week longer.

P1010382
P1010383
P1010386
P1010387
P1010389
P1010390
P1010391
P1010392
P1010394

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Gorgeous. Love the 3rd to last photo. What strain is this again?

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks Outwest, it`s White Widow x Big Bud, except for the hermie sensitivity it`s a nice strain, will not grow her again though, the pic ur refering to is taken from above just under the plasma lihgts, there the budz and leafs are really white, i almost thought i had mildew:D

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Beautiful pictures Krasi, and very nice buds, so very white, you may be right to let them go. How long do you plan to flush?

Krasi

Krasi

M.S.T., thanks bro, i will flush them 10 days to 2 weeks, so at the end of next week i will build of the nutes, aswell as the watering measure, this is also a precaution for botrytis

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Epic Krasi! Nice to see all the new gear being used. I'm a little late to the show, but I'm impressed with your perseverance through the hermie incident. Way to go!

Krasi

Krasi

Rick Ratlin, thanks man, the hermies were a setback, still i have a lot of work with them, daily inspections and picking out found balls, it`s a battle u can`t win, already many plants have been pollinated, brown pistils and swollen calyxes, i even found one seed, not ripe yet but it shows seeds will be found in the budz.

The hardware is great, no compains there, but the room needs adjustments, also the strain was not that stable.
This was the first round in the room, getting to know it, next round i will install water cooling, and maybe after that round i`ll place some co2 gear in there aswell;)

flowamasta

flowamasta

wwwwwwwwwhhhooooooaaaaahhhhh!!! how did i miss this!!?? my lazy ass, man u rock, that looks deeeeeeeeelish it reminds me of northern lights that fluffy texture on the leaves, looks fury like an animal!

nice grow man, love your setup, beautiful hi-res pics, and love that top view snap, love it

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks Flowamasta, glad u found it here, the budz just need to harden out and all hermie and seed dissapointment will be forgotten:)

flowamasta

flowamasta

i hear you mate don't worry bout that!! i myself had a few pollen sacks here and there, but so far have not found any balls :) i have been told my strain could perhaps be a ww x bb, it is also sensitive to temperature changes, getting very heavy now, i may go in there and tie some up tonight if i can!!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome room with some nice looking plants! Having the hermies sucks, but you powered through with an nice outcome. Looking forward to the finish.

Grow Safe

SDC

Krasi

Krasi

Flowamasta, really, that`s awsome, they do get big budz, no i will follow your thread with even more interest, nice to compare:D

SmokingDogCujo, thanks, you`re right, and when it does have a happy ending i will forgive the hermies;)

flowamasta

flowamasta

damn hermies hey, they confuse the bugga outta of me! and foxtails! whats with that!!?? i got them poppin up on every cola! exploding, weird i think the really really good strains seem to be the ones to get these traits, maybe i'm totally wrong, because the good bits are always superb. have you ever used 100% perlite? i'm flushing for the first time with florakleen, and wondering if a weeks flush is too much

Krasi

Krasi

Banana`s in the budz is a common phenomenon in fem seeds when the plant is matured really well.
No worries there bro, they dont form any threat no more, it`s a last desperate try to ensure ofspring.
I`ve never used Florakleen, now a days i grow strictly organic, but if i am to grow mineral again, GHE would be my choice of nutes, 100% perlite is something i haven`t tried and a week of flush is okay, i always flush 10 to 14 days;)

flowamasta

flowamasta

Banana`s in the budz is a common phenomenon in fem seeds when the plant is matured really well.
No worries there bro, they dont form any threat no more, it`s a last desperate try to ensure ofspring.
I`ve never used Florakleen, now a days i grow strictly organic, but if i am to grow mineral again, GHE would be my choice of nutes, 100% perlite is something i haven`t tried and a week of flush is okay, i always flush 10 to 14 days;)

cheers man, she didnt get a feed for a whole week before this flush, and i just kept topping up with fresh water during the week, so hopefully that helps, thanx for the advice on the nannas! i did find a couple recently, man i'm pretty sure i got my lb anyway.

yeah 100% perlite was weird for the first time, i thought is that right!!?? doesn't that stuff float!? but i soon learnt, and found thats it's a really fast growing medium, and perfect for drainage....ive had soo much fun this grow, and i'm more than excited!

thanx again man, u rock, go the organics, i won't tell my mrs, or she'll start chattin u up

Krasi

Krasi

Flowamasta, thanks....organics is the way to go, and give the mrs a high five from me will ya;)

Update time,

12/12 day 42, visible flowering day 28
So i had something like a peakweek in nutes to make the budz get more dense, they did get somewhat more compact but not as hard as i want them, but i`m giving them another full three weeks to do so.
They just seem so very NOT ready.
Check out the fresh pics:D

P1010425
P1010428
P1010429
P1010431
P1010433
P1010436
P1010437
P1010438
P1010444
P1010445
P1010447
P1010448
P1010452
P1010459

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Every time I see those buds, I do a double take. Massive. IMO, If you are not on a strict schedule and they are healthy enough to go longer, and they look like they need it. Then take them longer and keep an eye on em', so you still get the flush you want. Don't have experience with that strain, but don't see many red hairs. Do you expect them to turn?

Krasi

Krasi

M.S.T, thanks, i share ur way of thinking, i think they need about 3 weeks from now, but if they need more they will get it, i `m continuing my planned schedule, once a week an organic compost/baterial tea.
Today i saw some lighter couloured leafs starting to developpe, i think it`s a reaction on the extra potassium and phosphorus i gave them last week, now 3 days of just water and then the tea.
And then i`ll finish with two weeks of water and once a week some bacterias.

Top Bottom