New Here

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

The bulb hasn't busted completely.... has it??? Let's see the whole bulb.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

na its not completely broke not sure I would want to try it don't want a fire that bug sure put off a lot of stinky smoke

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

well I chanced it and plugged it back in after cleaning it like a crak head looking for a rock in the shag carpet set in there there working on stuff for about 4 hours seems like its working good have to get a new one this weekend holy crap that room filled up with so much bug smoke I thought it was on fire

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so them pics are my soil after watering with water of ph 7 still getting a lot of clawing

Smerb

Smerb

She better measure right, that's all. You all should know she only uses one gallon of water. She's Hardcore! I'm trying to help. She even lit a bug up in smoke. She's got some fine looking plants,so she must be aiiiight.

Smerb

Smerb

some of my soil to day
The ph would look better if it were consistent. Three plants right? I read that clawing might not have any effect when you are close enough to harvesting. Some genetics are predisposed to leaf curl/claw. Plants might be hypersensitive to fertilization.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im not even in the ballpark for a harvest and no I don't use all them at one time that is veg and flower nute in the same pic lol just took a pic of what I use so when people ask I can point to the pics lol

Smerb

Smerb

im not even in the ballpark for a harvest and no I don't use all them at one time that is veg and flower nute in the same pic lol just took a pic of what I use so when people ask I can point to the pics lol
Ok.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so after this watering got real bad clawing and even looks like burns on the leafs ill have to add pics when I get home from work the plants still have leafs dropping off but not as fast for sure

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

doing some reading thinking all this could b a magnesium def all signs (well most ) point to yes lol what yall think

Top Bottom