New Here

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

so after this watering got real bad clawing and even looks like burns on the leafs ill have to add pics when I get home from work the plants still have leafs dropping off but not as fast for sure
What did you use for the watering, How much and which products exactly?

Smerb

Smerb

I'm going to say the one gallon you use, is Not enough water, especially if you are adding your nutrients. Toxicity. Your girls look sick, you have fed them to much and possibly the wrong combination. I hope you can fix this.....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lol yup that's me dumb girl that don't know how to read the same chart over and over im so lost hafe people saying I need more nute other hafe says I need to add more

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and u ask for what I watered them same thing as I always do but I used 1g per plant

Smerb

Smerb

One gallon of water, with all the nutrients,is bad. Mix a 5 gallon bucket up, then use that for watering. The water needs to run out the bottom alot. When you water is the water that comes out brown? Or dark?? If so then you definitely need to clean out them built up nutrients.didnt say dumb, you don't seem to take the advice well. There will be alot of different answers. Go with the majority

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

the bottle says per gallon why would I not mix it the way they say I should and no I don't have some funky colored run off water

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

more like clear unless I give a hugh nute watering and If I use more then a g I got lots of run off

Smerb

Smerb

You should take a small video of you mixing your gallon and how you water your plants. It could help out . Can't just dump water into soil....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

this is the shit im talking about u think I don't know how to mix or water plants?? and I don't mix just one g I do about 30 of them at a time of dif strength some flower veg ect

Smerb

Smerb

Your watering different plants different stages but your lagging. What do you use a 5 gallon bucket at a time, or like you said in the beginning your mixing one gallon a time....I am trying to figure your problem out, never said shit. Its about the plants

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have a boat load of 1g milk cartons I make bunch batches of dif ones at a time

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

have stuff ready and temping my tap water is around 10 so always ph down

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
and some better shots to cheer yall up
They look either over or under watered and by the look of your dirt I would say they are thirsty. Water them untill it starts to leak out the bottom, wait a few minutes and then do it again to wet any dry spots remaining. Then wait until the pot feels light when lifted to water it again. The drying out of the media will help your roots stay healthy and your plants stay happy. Judging when to water by the weight of the pots will help you keep from over and under watering.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have a boat load of 1g milk cartons I make bunch batches of dif ones at a time
If you let them sit around for more than a few days without an air stone bubbling they will go bad and maybe harm plants

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yah soil was dry in pics it was right before I did my watering and id say they sit at most 4 days u thinking the c02 is escaping or something ???

Top Bottom