• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Closeup... tentacle goo
023r2

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Backcrossed Fire Alien Kush seeded female day 37. I'm using Alien's feeding schedule as close as I can get nutrient-wise locally.. have a tendency to get a little crazy with feeding and am slowly pulling back on watering and nutes. Still much to learn but I'm gettin there...thanks guys. All my best.
030R
038R

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

I juice plants often for my wife and it does work really well.. its amazing actually in regards to her Crohn's and overall health. I know its a little sacrilegious, but a helpful dietary tool nonetheless. Get those CBD strains!! One side comment, I juiced a big Fire Alien Kush male at week 2 on 12/12 ... stoned the shit out of my Dad and wife lol... so, you can get high from juicing. Food for thought.

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hey alkhemit! Man idk what to say brother accept what your doing is awesome! I'm glad to here your wife is doing good!
Love your photos man and from the sounds of it you know my friend Demitri!@#$%$#@!:eek: anyways i'll be watchn to see how your bean turn out boss! Love and Respect to you and your family:)

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Oh man... very kind of you Kali U! Thanks and I do appreciate the good words for my wife... very cool :) To be honest I am still learning so much of my work this year has been due to tips and help and guidance from many people here.. I stand on the shoulders of giants, brother :) My grows are ridiculously small but I try to make the best of what I'm working with. Much love and respect back to you and yours my friend. All my best and thank you very much!

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Winter 2012 breeding project (CBD Nordle x Fire Alien Kush) pollinated CBD Nordle females day 58. Getting close...

NORD1
NORD2
NORD3
NORD4

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

I'll have three bean drops from this chuck.The f2 Fire Alien Kush backcross, a CBD Nordle really resinous pheno X FAK I'm calling KareBear and a heavy fire CBD Nordle pheno X FAK cross I'm either naming Alien Repairbot or Prometheus. Yeah, I'm a SciFi geek and dug that Anunnaki Alien prequel. I'll grow some of each out and get them tested... couldn't be happier and really owe all thanks to my mentors and friends here on the Farm. What a year. K just had her last surgery to reverse the previous ones a few days ago and is doing great... everything works fine and hopefully she'll never need to return. Can't believe how much I've learned this year. MUCH respect to everyone. Huge thanks and props to Caregiverken, El Cerebro, leadsled, Chobble, Nebulius, dankworth, outwest, KaliUnited and Alien.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'll have three bean drops from this chuck.The f2 Fire Alien Kush backcross, a CBD Nordle really resinous pheno X FAK I'm calling KareBear and a heavy fire CBD Nordle pheno X FAK cross I'm either naming Alien Repairbot or Prometheus. Yeah, I'm a SciFi geek and dug that Anunnaki Alien prequel. I'll grow some of each out and get them tested... couldn't be happier and really owe all thanks to my mentors and friends here on the Farm. What a year. K just had her last surgery to reverse the previous ones a few days ago and is doing great... everything works fine and hopefully she'll never need to return. Can't believe how much I've learned this year. MUCH respect to everyone. Huge thanks and props to Caregiverken, El Cerebro, leadsled, Chobble, Nebulius, dankworth, outwest, KaliUnited and Alien.

Funny, almost subconsciously I was drawn to this post, and was pleasantly surprised when I saw such kind words. Great job, my friend.

outwest

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Many thanks outwest... much appreciated man. True words too... all my best.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Glad to hear good news of your wife's continued recovery...that is awesome news Alk!
I have been trying to educate myself more on the CBD and other cannabinoids as well since I have debilitating arthritis and my better half has similar symptoms to what you have described for your wife. And thanks to everyone else who is helping move education on this subject further.

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Glad to hear good news of your wife's continued recovery...that is awesome news Alk!
I have been trying to educate myself more on the CBD and other cannabinoids as well since I have debilitating arthritis and my better half has similar symptoms to what you have described for your wife. And thanks to everyone else who is helping move education on this subject further.

Thank you Pancho-N-Lefty! I will check for info on arthritis...CBD is definitely anti-inflammatory.. might want to check juicing CBD rich plants as well. I am sorry your better half is ill... I hope everything improves...for both of you. It sucks man. Its an amazing plant and I'm glad its medical benefits are gaining momentum in the public eye. There's solid legit science around this stuff... can't believe its taken this long to shake all the voodoo vibes. All my best brother... stay strong!

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Yeah was looking into juicing as it seems like a great way to help both of us. Hope I can grow enough to make juicing an option, hehe!

Top Bottom