New Journal - Blueberry x White Widow & Stardawg

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I feel you with the couch lock from long-running weed, especially heavy indicas. However, I find 9-10 weeks with most strains gives you a more psychoactive effect. A few are ripe at 8 weeks, but most aren’t quite there imo. Some of the thc will definitely “degrade”. However, I prefer the overall effect with the extra week. Trying it at a few different times will give you a good idea of what you like. That’s one of the best things about growing your own. You get to decide the day to chop that is perfect for what you want.
Absolutely man!! I’ve gotta smoke while I work so couch lock isn’t my go to. Thankfully I’ve got a new loupe that really helps me narrow in on my preference. Issue is, some strains fruit differently and I could be in fact doing a disservice in terps by cutting now, but I won’t know until I try it ya know? This was a first tent run for me, and I’m liking the results so far, and should have a Frostette mother to get things more even across the tent and harvest times once I get to know that strain. ✌️

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
There’s a difference? 🤣

Looks good bro! I hope she smokes great. When you sample her, paint us a word picture 😅
Hahahaha my parents took me to Disney when I was 2 and haven’t been since. I hear too many horror and expensive stories to want to even attempt it 🤣

But absolutely bro, I will do my best to describe it the best I can. I wish I could do a scratch n sniff 😝

Lockebox

Lockebox

Colder temps in the room have really help bring out the purple in these Stardawgs. I missed a watering and got some tip burns but nothing I’m too worried about. Buds are so chonky and sweet on this girl
Looking great bro. At this stage if I miss a watering, I tell myself I'm inducing osmotic stress on my plant for metabolite production. Always gotta make myself feel better 🤣

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking great bro. At this stage if I miss a watering, I tell myself I'm inducing osmotic stress on my plant for metabolite production. Always gotta make myself feel better 🤣
Hahahah that’s hilarious, I was thinking similar. Excited to get the next one chopped, should be interesting to see the smoke and high diff between them because they 100% grew differently

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Still drying beautifully!!! Temps steady between 16.9-17.3 and humidity ranges between 57-62%. The room is really starting to smell delicious. My moisture meter arrives today along with my grove bags. My trim bin arrived yesterday so I’m all set when these get to the point of bagging!

I’m going to monitor the moisture on the buds and will be bagging them at 12% moisture to start the curing process. I will probably take 1 gram for a sample when it’s dried.

D9BE5164 8AFD 42E1 96D1 01FEC22FD45C
06521E6A 73E8 4105 BBDF D552115B06B4
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Even more fading on the Stardawgs, finishing up perfectly!! Can’t believe how fast they faded

Plenty of moisture in the buds that are drying, the cold temps and humidity levels are working great on the slow dry and the smell is really starting to come through.

43E181E3 D90B 41E7 91AF CF7DDE62BE8B
F9326796 46E9 4842 AC7C C73D6FA20B1F
3E226FBE F6BC 415E A6FB A59A6B1B3F92
44ADBAEF 6418 4DDA 8532 E07206BDB9C5
1CD6B4EB FA5A 46B3 BA9F 068948DC79D1
6CDF9706 38CE 4A39 8B6F F02F85C76675
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hahahaha my parents took me to Disney when I was 2 and haven’t been since. I hear too many horror and expensive stories to want to even attempt it 🤣

But absolutely bro, I will do my best to describe it the best I can. I wish I could do a scratch n sniff 😝
My wife and I have an account we put 100 dollars a month in for Disney. We are planning to take our boys the summer after our youngest turns 5. So summer of '25 ill be headed to Florida. Ive never been to Disney, great escape in Lake George like 100 times, but never Disney so im actually excited even with all the horror stories ive heard lol.

Even more fading on the Stardawgs, finishing up perfectly!! Can’t believe how fast they faded

Plenty of moisture in the buds that are drying, the cold temps and humidity levels are working great on the slow dry and the smell is really starting to come through.
Looking killer bro! Whered you get these stardawgs? I might have to pick up a pack in the future.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My wife and I have an account we put 100 dollars a month in for Disney. We are planning to take our boys the summer after our youngest turns 5. So summer of '25 ill be headed to Florida. Ive never been to Disney, great escape in Lake George like 100 times, but never Disney so im actually excited even with all the horror stories ive heard lol.

Looking killer bro! Whered you get these stardawgs? I might have to pick up a pack in the future.
Haha I wish you the best of luck man and hope you and your family have an amazing time when y’all end up going!

I got these beans from MSNL, I had some extra Bitcoin sitting in my wallet so I splurged a bit. Neither of my pheno came close to their picture example but the descriptions and aromas are right on point with the description

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Bro, they really are. Just in 24 hours they faded sooooooo fast I love it!!
It surprised me as well. Seemed to be the most obvious progression in the hours after I would water them. I let my tent drop to 70f at night for the last two weeks hoping for fall foliage and they didn't dissapoint. Purple with orange and yellow fans. They are enchanting little fuckers I gotta say.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Haha I wish you the best of luck man and hope you and your family have an amazing time when y’all end up going!

I got these beans from MSNL, I had some extra Bitcoin sitting in my wallet so I splurged a bit. Neither of my pheno came close to their picture example but the descriptions and aromas are right on point with the description

Might have to get me some when taxes come in.

E

elusiveshame

I've been to Disney in Florida probably 5-6 times in my adult life, and each time is a different experience. The first time was amazing since it was the first time I had gone. Every time afterward, though, has been nothing but disappointment. Pleasure Island doesn't exist anymore, which was a great part of Disney to go to after hours just to get away from all the kiddy stuff. Park Hoppers are wildly expensive now (otherwise you're confined to a single park unless you pay additional admission), fast passes for rides are even worse - you have to reserve your spot at the time you want to ride it, and the time slots are all gone by 12:30-1AM.

My gripe about Disney is how much money it costs now and the quality has gone down each year. The first time I went, park hoppers were reasonably priced, fast passes meant you show up to the ride and go through the fast pass lane (you could ride several rides multiple times super quickly if there wasn't too long of a regular line), and then going to the bar/clubs in Pleasure Island was a blast. It's overly commercialized now, and they nickel and dime you for everything now.

It's still a great experience, so you'll most likely have tons of fun when you go (and since you're going with a kid, your itinerary will be much different than if you were going with friends/adults only), it's just going to be super expensive.

You definitely need to go on the animal safari in Animal Kingdom, though. Seriously one of the coolest animal sanctuaries that you get driven around through. Be prepared though - it's the hottest (temp wise) park in Disney.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It surprised me as well. Seemed to be the most obvious progression in the hours after I would water them. I let my tent drop to 70f at night for the last two weeks hoping for fall foliage and they didn't dissapoint. Purple with orange and yellow fans. They are enchanting little fuckers I gotta say.
Right? It’s so beautiful watching them fade almost before your eyes. Right now I’m running it cold AF, 70 with lights on and 60 at night. Struggling to keep humidity down at nights right now, need a better dehumidifier
Might have to get me some when taxes come in.
They’re very easy to grow, just picky with lighting and nutrient uptake. I honestly only used them because they ship to Mexico, but now with the Trustfall line, I am set woohoo
I've been to Disney in Florida probably 5-6 times in my adult life, and each time is a different experience. The first time was amazing since it was the first time I had gone. Every time afterward, though, has been nothing but disappointment. Pleasure Island doesn't exist anymore, which was a great part of Disney to go to after hours just to get away from all the kiddy stuff. Park Hoppers are wildly expensive now (otherwise you're confined to a single park unless you pay additional admission), fast passes for rides are even worse - you have to reserve your spot at the time you want to ride it, and the time slots are all gone by 12:30-1AM.

My gripe about Disney is how much money it costs now and the quality has gone down each year. The first time I went, park hoppers were reasonably priced, fast passes meant you show up to the ride and go through the fast pass lane (you could ride several rides multiple times super quickly if there wasn't too long of a regular line), and then going to the bar/clubs in Pleasure Island was a blast. It's overly commercialized now, and they nickel and dime you for everything now.

It's still a great experience, so you'll most likely have tons of fun when you go (and since you're going with a kid, your itinerary will be much different than if you were going with friends/adults only), it's just going to be super expensive.

You definitely need to go on the animal safari in Animal Kingdom, though. Seriously one of the coolest animal sanctuaries that you get driven around through. Be prepared though - it's the hottest (temp wise) park in Disney.
I heard they brought back the previous CEO, so maybe things will get better? And maybe just maybe they’ll do another season of The Punisher 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Beginning of week 9

Stardawgs just amazing, I’m going to wait to chop until the other one is done drying.

Fed the 2 blueberry with nutrients today with a light feeding. The blueberry #2 is finally coming together and is putting some serious weight on. It’s no where near as pretty and well structured as her counterpart, but definitely going to be some heavy buds.

BW#1-
3DA2C4D7 C657 4C08 922A DA2C6FA2D90C

9715E1AB B36E 4EC9 88BE 57FB1E60DC2A

801881B0 2E44 4693 8432 D2F140A04973

BW#2-
A130CC00 8E2C 45B7 9D88 2125BB50EAB8

E62D4659 5A7C 4A83 A16D 93A36D55966A

Stardawg-
DDB14624 C8A9 44F7 AF9C 0FD35C0DD6EC

C40D4A61 550F 4D53 A6B5 0373FFEC4978

A39F580B 9736 4B1B 88BD 7C71B57A6494

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Beginning of week 9

Stardawgs just amazing, I’m going to wait to chop until the other one is done drying.

Fed the 2 blueberry with nutrients today with a light feeding. The blueberry #2 is finally coming together and is putting some serious weight on. It’s no where near as pretty and well structured as her counterpart, but definitely going to be some heavy buds.

BW#1-
View attachment 1326149
View attachment 1326150
View attachment 1326151
BW#2-
View attachment 1326147
View attachment 1326148

Stardawg-
View attachment 1326154

View attachment 1326153
View attachment 1326152
Damn bro, things are looking mighty sexy in there 😍 that stardawg is so colorful.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Damn bro, things are looking mighty sexy in there 😍 that stardawg is so colorful.
Thanks bro and you’re not kidding. Just the side by side in 24 hours is insane
Yesterday:
5132A9DF F788 4BD1 94E4 B1005A57FF25

Today:
B40FAD93 517A 4BEB 9C41 7B3F064D9ECC

Very nice pics brother. They look a lot like my Afgoo, I'm growing atm. Beautiful.
Thank you soooo much bro! Have you tried that strain before and if so how do you like it? If you get a journal going let me know so I can follow along :)

Top Bottom