New law in 2014? Sets the possession and grow limit for personal use at 12 pounds, and 99 plants, pe

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

From what I can see this is state law, right? You'd still be a target for the federales.

AND, will all growers be on a list?

Not to pop anyones birthday balloons, I'm just trying to say don't get a false sense of security should this pass.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
From what I can see this is state law, right? You'd still be a target for the federales.

AND, will all growers be on a list?

Not to pop anyones birthday balloons, I'm just trying to say don't get a false sense of security should this pass.
I hear ya Kolah..

But there is strength in numbers !
and the more votes and the more states that do this, the better chances of the feds caving..IMO
The Jig is up...people know cannabis is not bad
I think the feds will give in to this and continue to take away other freedoms instead.

There are lots of cannabis users in the closet still too!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Pastweeks

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
It did pass in Colorado. This state is nowhere near as uniformly liberal as many would have us believe; Colorado Springs, for example, is one of the most conservative enclaves anywhere, with multiple military bases, the Air Force Academy, headquarters of Focus on the Family, etc, etc. This is the city who asked residents to prune the parks, while they laid off city employees. It did not go well, lol!

!!! I never heard a thing about this in Colorado. If so, when? Why no talk about this?

PB

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I hear ya Kolah..

But there is strength in numbers !
and the more votes and the more states that do this, the better chances of the feds caving..IMO
The Jig is up...people know cannabis is not bad
I think the feds will give in to this and continue to take away other freedoms instead.

There are lots of cannabis users in the closet still too!
Right on ken; we'll let you have cannabis but you have to give us your guns LOL.......take it easy

skunktater

skunktater

Its still not enough. Cannabis should be legal and the feds need to start earning their paychecks. Meth has exploded where I am at. The DEA needs to do something about this before cannabis. They are parasites to America.

B

Burned Haze

Count me in :)

Really hope mor states see they could make good tax money from it and remove this reverse mindset towards cannabis and its people who choose it.

D

DeanCanna

Everyone who makes money off the growing or selling of cannabis.
Exactly.. Not to be a downer here but remember... The grey area is best for all of us. This is a forum for growers and i am extremely disturbed on how many would be willing to kill your business. This market seams already in a free fall due to the flood of the market from new kids getting in because they see a quick buck and those shops undercutting growers while still charging street prices. Wake up people if this continues the only people that will be in this business are large corporations. All you with a few lights to pay your bills will not survive when the big boys come in. Just my 2. Personally I vote no.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Its still not enough. Cannabis should be legal and the feds need to start earning their paychecks. Meth has exploded where I am at. The DEA needs to do something about this before cannabis. They are parasites to America.
Agreed!!

Freedom

Exactly.. Not to be a downer here but remember... The grey area is best for all of us. This is a forum for growers and i am extremely disturbed on how many would be willing to kill your business. This market seams already in a free fall due to the flood of the market from new kids getting in because they see a quick buck and those shops undercutting growers while still charging street prices. Wake up people if this continues the only people that will be in this business are large corporations. All you with a few lights to pay your bills will not survive when the big boys come in. Just my 2. Personally I vote no.

So, You want a harmless plant to be illegal so you can make more money from it??:confused:

Cannabis Helps People!! It's good medicine! ;)
Dont you want to help folks?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah, It should be legal. All this talk about dank everywhere though... The only stuff I see flooding the market is B grade stuff, trimmed by people who don't care at best. BUT, there sure has been a surplus of that kind.

ttystikk

ttystikk

IF This does pass, and anyone has space in their back yard or somewhere i could build a small self-sustaining house, lemme know i'll pay upfront in bud and cash or hash and cash or you can take the all herb deal; either way it would be a green deal for all of us.....take it easy

You're already late- I've already had several people do this here!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah, It should be legal. All this talk about dank everywhere though... The only stuff I see flooding the market is B grade stuff, trimmed by people who don't care at best. BUT, there sure has been a surplus of that kind.

And unfortunately it is driving the price of good grade A down with it, even though there is nowhere near the supply of that.

When cannabis is fully legal, we will be making as much money as home beer brewers; none. Who wants to switch to opium poppies? LOL

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm not going to turn down good help. They follow the work ethic that pioneered the West, though- these people expect the front 40 to be plowed BEFORE breakfast! I'm not that industrious; I prefer to sit on my ass and watch my grass grow...

D

DeanCanna

Agreed!!
I have no problem with helping people... Shit my grandmother is dying of lung cancer and I am helping her medicate. But if you think that that all these clubs like 3 on one block as it is here in the valley is only in the business to help people, you are smoking too much. the way our laws are are at the moment the sick can get as much as they want. So if the only reason you want to see it legalized fully is so that you feel justified in what you do, go for it. But if you are truly a "caregiver" how about you make sure that every one of your customers it legitimately sick.

Essentially, We currently have a system that supports the sick. If this is your goal, then you should be lobbying for stricter rules on the distribution of cards so that people that are abusing the system to get high are weeded out, pardon the pun. Although, if you don't care about that issue and you want it available to everyone to have access and you are in the business then you should think about what will be the best for your margins rather than going holier than thow on how it's for the sick.

And yes personally I like the gray area. It keeps the business personal and the big boys out. As for making more money it seams to me the "caregivers" are the ones that are making all the money off the sick and fake sick. Charging street prices for a cheaper and cheaper product doesn't seam like these people really care.

Again just my 2.
View attachment 305292

So, You want a harmless plant to be illegal so you can make more money from it??:confused:

Cannabis Helps People!! It's good medicine! ;)
Dont you want to help folks?

Top Bottom