New leaves turning bright green/yellow

• Thread starter Panewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panewbie

Panewbie

It still looks a little overwatered to me. I can't judge tho, I over'd and under'd mine till I got the hang of it. My Tigers Milk went thru hell and came out not half bad.
Yea I def recently just over watered. The soil was still damp yesterday when I seen what looked like a tiny white mite walking in the soil and panicked and read how to make a h202 solution and did that. This is my first grow ever so I tend to freak out at the first sign of any thing haha. I've gotten better since I thought it was going to die after half the root ball ripped off when my dumb ass was transplanting it. It showed me how tough they actually are.

Panewbie

Panewbie

I think I got the watering down now she's looking a lot better these days! Quick question, does it matter if the fan leaves are pushing against the tent walls? Thus is week 2 flower

20210819 155421
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You trim if and when the plant needs it, not on a schedule.
Keep the lower buds if they are getting plenty of light.

Panewbie

Panewbie

Awesome progression from last week!!!

Your leaves are telling you to keep those “daytime” temps a bit lower.

It will be more necessary in a couple weeks.
My temp in the tent has been around 78 lights on and 69 lights off. It has been extremely hot where I live recently. I have a window ac unit and it's as low as it can go. When it's not as hot out side the Temps are usually around 73-74 lights on and 67-70 lights off. I have 3 fans inside the tent one oscillating and two small regular ones on the tent ground. Any ideas on how to make it cooler without buying a bigger ac?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

My temp in the tent has been around 78 lights on and 69 lights off. It has been extremely hot where I live recently. I have a window ac unit and it's as low as it can go. When it's not as hot out side the Temps are usually around 73-74 lights on and 67-70 lights off. I have 3 fans inside the tent one oscillating and two small regular ones on the tent ground. Any ideas on how to make it cooler without buying a bigger ac?
You don't need it cooler, those are great temps. Raise the light slightly or dim it a bit.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Early and mid flower, I move my light almost every day to keep it the correct distance from the tallest buds.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Definitely looks like a bit of a Mg deficiency to me. Try Epsom salts at 1/2 gram per gallon or 1/4 tsp per plant.

Panewbie

Panewbie

Definitely looks like a bit of a Mg deficiency to me. Try Epsom salts at 1/2 gram per gallon or 1/4 tsp per plant.
What gives that impression? This is my first grow and not 100% on what to look for in deficiencies. I've been using fox farm fertilizers during the flowering cycle so far

20210826 050619
20210826 050605
PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

What gives that impression? This is my first grow and not 100% on what to look for in deficiencies. I've been using fox farm fertilizers during the flowering cycle so far
The light green coloring along the veins and edges of the lower leaves.

However based on those fertilizers you should be delivering plenty of Mg if you're following the directions. However I notice there is no calcium or sulfur in either of your nutrient bottles; are you supplying that elsewhere? I am sure you are providing calcium because they would be looking pretty bad if not but I could see this being a sulfur deficiency if not a pH issue.

Top Bottom