new led/cfl grow-growing green

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bf74

thank you kid606, and I'm more than happy to share the results of this strange project.peace

B

bf74

I was wondering if you good people could help me out-I just ordered some ocean forrest potting mix-much to my suprise I heard that some ammendments are required-WTF-20 beans a bag and they dont even PH balance it-is this true?I'd hate to burn the new crop with toxic soil.Any help would be appreciated. peace

S

StonedOwl

They are starting to pack it on, lookin good.

Those LED's expensive? I'm workin with CFL's at the moment. I need to get some more light, thinking about LED's. But I'll probably wait to see how yours grows. :cool0044:

Edit - And what about electric usage, are the LED's fairly light on the bill?

B

bf74

howzit goin stonedowl ? A few things about leds-#1-they are unreasonably expensive atm.In a few months as the new higher wattage diode units hit the market, the prices on these ufo's will plummet.Obsolete-but not for experimentors, cfl, micro growers,etc.I'll post a pic of my all-led grow, I just had to see these things work on their own-not too bad at all.A lot more experimentation-as in legitimate mj testing-is still needed.

Marchweek1 003
Marchweek1 007 2
Marchweek1 001
S

StonedOwl

In a few months as the new higher wattage diode units hit the market, the prices on these ufo's will plummet.Obsolete-but not for experimentors, cfl, micro growers,etc.

Look at those buds, fat and happy. I started looking at these and yeah far to much cash for me right now. I'll keep an eye on them tho, if the prices go down ill get me a couple.

The buds look nice, do they smoke as good as they look?

B

bf74

thanks stoned owl, and the buds smoked beautifully-you wouldnt know the difference, at least I didnt.And yeah man, just wait a few months-these things will all of a sudden become very affordable-bout time huh? Last year these greedy bastards wanted 600 a pop for these units-crazy.Heres todays pics- another little himalaya gold joined the party+ I just germed-2 blueberry, 2 nightshades, 2 LA Confidential, and a powerplant-all feminized.peace

Day 21 001
Day 21 003
Day 21 004
Day 21 005
Day 21 006
M

Muddy Paws

BF, if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it; you make LEDs n CFLs WORK!!

Nice goin man :)

Top Bottom