new led/cfl grow-growing green

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bf74

the 2 younger plants on the right are himalaya gold-the one in back is 3 weeks into 12/12, the little gal in front has been flowering for 6 days.peace

B

bf74

it seems to me that this tek would be more suited for shorter bushier strains- the 2 strains I have going are 100% indica, although blueberry did remarkably well, by led standards, under pure led.But the phenos I had were the short bushy-dutch passion variety.Havent tried something sativa-dominant yet.

D

dynamitejack

Holy shit you have over $1500 in LEDs!!!!!!! What possessed you to do this? I bought 2 45w High power LED panels and returned them the same day because 2 4ft shop lights grew better than $300 in LEDs. I bought 1 600w MH/HPS and am much happier with it.

B

bf74

this is all being done for the greater good my friend-alot of folks are very interested in this tek.And stay away from those shitty glow panels-to make this work you need bridge lux 4th quarter cree diodes-everything else at this point is bullshit.Glow panels are nothing but 1/2 watt Chinese junk.Hopefully I can steer anyone interested in playing with this tek-if you're as nutty as me that is- away from the crappy gear littering the net.This one is for all my brothers and sisters- learn from my success and failure.peace

B

bf74

if you're gonna use the panels-keep in mind that they are only decent-not good- for supplemental side lighting.These China panels are made from the same crappy tek as the first gen ufo's-you know, the 700 dollar ones that didnt grow dick.Bridge lux 4th quarter cree diodes-ask if the unit you're interested in has them-if not, walk on by.

B

bf74

heres whats goin on in the hps tent- yeah, I got one of them too.

D

dynamitejack

So you have what, 4 ufos, 4 led panels 2 led spot lights and how many cfls?

B

bf74

lol-this guy wants to be my accountant!Heres todays pics- the HPS crop will be chopped soon-smoke report will follow, and theres gonna be a sulphur plasma journal coming soon.Hey dynamite-that little ditty was 3300-lol!

Day 29 001
Day 29 008
Day 29 005
Day 29 007
Day 29 009
Day 29 011
Day 29 012
Day 29 013
Day 29 014
B

bf74

just to clarify, I have my hps grows for yield-this is a hobby grow- intended for anyone genuienly interested in an led/cfl grow.My all led grows have been posted as well.Dont post any threads with intent to argue, discuss how much the shit cost- suffice it to say-I spent more on the black-jack table in AC last weekend than I did for all this shit.Hope that answered the question.

D

dynamitejack

Haha I'm not trying to shake you down or anything, I just haven't seen anyone actually throw down the dough to make a decent LED grow. Have you given any thought to the 300w tri-band LED panels?

K

kid606

thanks for the updates..found some time to inspect the pics..can't wait for the final..

gonna call you doc bf74 from now on..somehow "back to the future" images started to pop up in my head when viewing thos pics..like hover boards and all that stuff..haha..

B

bf74

Haha I'm not trying to shake you down or anything, I just haven't seen anyone actually throw down the dough to make a decent LED grow. Have you given any thought to the 300w tri-band LED panels?
That 300 watter is sweet-but I'm waiting for the new tek to stand a few user trials-CHECK OUT THE LUMIGROW!!! 250 watts of 5w cree diodes- this is a unit that, finally, seems like a legit deal- no more adding cfls for yields!But we'll see-it's brand spanking new and I dont trust it yet.

B

bf74

thanks for the updates..found some time to inspect the pics..can't wait for the final..

gonna call you doc bf74 from now on..somehow "back to the future" images started to pop up in my head when viewing thos pics..like hover boards and all that stuff..haha..
where we're going there are no roads- lol-I LOVE IT!! gotta make it stick.Thanx kid606! heres some shots from the lab-peace

Day 30 002
Day 30 003
Day 30 005
Day 30 006
Day 30 009
Day 30 010
Day 30 011
Day 30 012
Day 30 014
Top Bottom