new led/cfl grow-growing green

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bf74

Hello good people, I'm on day 7 flowering of my current led grow.I'll pretty much dl a pic a day.250w led-125w 2700k cfl-2x24w 3000k T-5's-all green grow the bud shots are from my first led grow -1 ufo+ 45w side panels

New ledcfl grow growing green
New ledcfl grow growing green 2
New ledcfl grow growing green 3
Marchweek1 001
Marchweek1 004
Marchweek1 005
Marchweek1 008
B

bf74

heres day 9 pics I've also included day 1 flowereing pics to show the progress.

New grow 001 1
Day 10 001
Day 10 002
Day 10 003
Day 10 012
H

hbstoner

wow.. that shit looks like someone growing pot on some alien planet.. :) ive always been curious about these led growlamps. whats your opinion on them so far?

S

StonedOwl

Cool, I guess those LEDs are mainly red spectrum, good for flowering?
Very space age set up. :spacecraft: Props.

B

bf74

wow.. that shit looks like someone growing pot on some alien planet.. :) ive always been curious about these led growlamps. whats your opinion on them so far?
whats up man? I love these lights- for my needs they're perfect.I wouldnt do any more than a small grow with them-they're cost prohibitive enough.But for small hobby grows that produce nice reliable results.I wouldnt recommend it to anyone that was casually interested in this.This was my one big toy this year, and I was sweating that first grow, I woulda been mf'ing the manufacturers retailers-all the scum.But happily, my toy works.:cool0010: and the tek is getting better and better.And thanks man.peace

B

bf74

and yes, alot of red in there-but also blue-20w-white-55w-orange-20w, plus the 2 T-5 tubes-3000k

B

bf74

I'm thinking about replacing the T-5 fluoros with the led white replacement tubes-yeah, thats whats been missing from most led grows-a little white, about 20%-in my fumblings- seems to do the trick

B

bf74

the plant on the right in back is a sick himalaya gold seedling- it looks like shit, but a couple days ago it was worse.Very easy to over-feed with leds, it lost its lower fan leaves- but after the flush she perked up, thought she was gone.The clones, on the other hand perked up well.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I'll be damn them UFO/LED lighting gimmicks work:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

Latest posts

Top Bottom