New Medical garden on the block !!

• Thread starter illicit1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey there fellow farmers how is every one and thanks for the interest in my thread i have just been gifted some real deal og kush clones and they have a lil bit of a problem and i was wondering what every one though was wrong cause i thought it was gnats or something like that if its not can some one please help me save these lil wonders !!!!! View attachment 225958so this is the og kush clone i was gifted and when i got it it was being poorly grown and i re potted it and when i was doing so i noticed quite a few lil flying bugs that were living in the dirt and i think they were gnats can any tell me if this is what happens when they attack ? Thank you for any help from any one :) !!!!!!

The leaves look like spider mites, sounds like you have fungus gnats too. I'd just toss it and spray everything else.

outwest

illicit1

illicit1

The leaves look like spider mites, sounds like you have fungus gnats too. I'd just toss it and spray everything else.

outwest
Damn man yea i was just doing some research online now that you say this and it dose look like those plants have some type of spider mites and i really probably shouldnt of put them in my room but at the time i didnt know that . And they were a gift of some real deal genes i got to see the bud that the kid was growing and although his set up and methods were questionable the plant itself was impressive so i was really really hoping i could try to battle and get rid of these lil bastards well thanks for the input man.. keep growing great medicine !!

KushCo

KushCo

That's shitty. I know it sucks to get rid of good genetics but unless you wanna go to war with spidermites for months you are better off getting rid of those clones. Make sure you treat your other plants atleast twice just to be safe.

illicit1

illicit1

That's shitty. I know it sucks to get rid of good genetics but unless you wanna go to war with spidermites for months you are better off getting rid of those clones. Make sure you treat your other plants atleast twice just to be safe.
Yea it is what it is ive done a few things since i got them when i was first given them they were potted in some sort of shitty mulch type of soil :-( and i think that the kid was using a time release miracle grow neuts ewww when i got then in my hands i took them out of that damn mulch shit and put them in my coco coir peat and perlite . I have since taken a few leafs off of the og clones but not cause i saw any new damage but i wanted to rid the worst leafs i have not sceen any of these pesky lil things but i am going to do every thing i can to fight it off if any one can do it thats me !! :-D I wont give up im too stubborn hope every one watches and enjoys the thread !!!!

illicit1

illicit1

so one of the clones had such a poor root system that it couldnt handle the intense transplant that i did as far as making sure there was none of the old mulch like stuff on them by washing the roots off and then placing them in the soil-less mix that i made myself. Honestly i dont really know a lot about making my own mix but it seams to be working at the moment i guess we will see how it works out and seriously if any one wants to help me out any kind words are greatly accepted and as soon as i start my true dream of creating stuff i would love to gift a bunch of beans out to the wonderful members of the farm !! Thanks to any and every one that has left a message !!!!

illicit1

illicit1

to b honest bro, i read about that on another site and im no pro on them..i seen some realy awsome pics of one, and read a lil info on them...not tryn to misinform, just passn on what i read
so as this lil three leafer has been growning its weird cause when it started it kept the three leaf and three node pattern for two patterns this i was calling tri-symetrical and now the plant has started to grow A-symetrical like a clone with a nodes alternating one on each side staggerd i am thinking of topping this lil plant soon to hopefully turn it in to a lil bush !!

illicit1

illicit1

So i am here to report that i have now switched the veg area and i have hung a 400 watt hps (eye hortilux) where i had a coupple of shop lights doing the vegging work I moved the the shop lights to a new location and started to flower the 4 Casey Jones bag seeds that my roomate and i started i was told they would probably streatch alot so we sent them into flowering now cause hight is a slight problem any way i will post new pics in the next couple of days. As i can tell at the moment i am beating this mite issue and the gnats are gone as well so we will see im hopping that the og clone i have left is tough enough to shine cause i know whats there :-D well thanks to any one watching !!!

illicit1

illicit1

oh yea one other thing lol i have switched to fox farm neuts and tonight was the first night of using them i guess we will see how it goes :-)

illicit1

illicit1

well i said i would post some more pics of the progress lol the casey jones plants that i started to flower are starting to stretch and have grown quite a bit no sings of any pistils yet but the excitement is sure buildingView attachment 228485View attachment 228486View attachment 228487 so that is my lil temp flowering area till i get my larger tent and 600 but this closet and 400 will have to do for now i moved my other lil plants to another closet and here they are in order of the pics its hurricane then sweet confidential then glass slipper then is the sole survivor of the og clones that i was gifted and it is doing great with lil to no sings of mites !! Next comes the timewrecks and the first one is sick and i cant figure out why i havent nuted them much at all i was wondering if i sprayed it too much with the neem oil trying to prevent mites View attachment 228478View attachment 228479View attachment 228480View attachment 228481View attachment 228482View attachment 228483View attachment 228484

illicit1

illicit1

so i am having a hard time getting the pics to load right and i dont know why cause i am not doing anything diff then i did before lol gerrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!

illicit1

illicit1

My medicine 024
My medicine 025
My medicine 026

illicit1

illicit1

so i posted these pics the other day and they were taken a day before that. So today i made a few steaks and tied the plants down some and there already reacting and im going to post some more pics of the flowering plants soon still no sings of sex at all and one of them is showing some sings of some sort of neut lock out or something but im sure ill figure it out i usually do and as far as the spider mites i have killed them off and have not seen any in a bout a week now all ive seen is improvement in my lil og kush clone :-)!!!

illicit1

illicit1

Hello to anyone and or everyone thats checking out the thread i have to painfully say that i killed the tallest one as it was out growing the area and hadnt even started to show sex the nodes were way to far a part to train it like the others and then it was hit very hard with a Mag def and was caught a lil too late i only have room for certin number of plants for my medicine so in keeping things legal and staying with only the best and healthiest i got rid of that to make way for a possible new lady the PINK lady Black Cherry Soda !! so we will see what happens hopefully this new grow bud of mine will come through with said clone :-D

illicit1

illicit1

My medicine 039
My medicine 035
My medicine 036
My medicine 037
My medicine 038
so this is the flowering room update and the lil one on the out side is the time wreck three leaf and the other three are the casey plants i decided to keep cause i like the growth of them and they all look like clones of one another its nice and they should finish right at the hight where i need them to !!

illicit1

illicit1

so this second group of pics is the veg area and in order of pics its reserva privada colorado Hurricane then Sweet confidential and Glass slipper !! they are growing beautifully next is my O.G kush clone that was sick when i got it but now its looking much much better i am so very glad i didnt kill this one !! Next is the last few timewrecks i am keeping in veg for a lil bit longer

nebulius

nebulius

14 back to back posts with no comments? Wass up peeps? lol

How's it going Illicit1? Just thought I'd drop in and tell ya about the thread I started a while back about Fox Farm and Calcium and Magnesium since they are really important in coco.

Check it out here.

illicit1

illicit1

14 back to back posts with no comments? Wass up peeps? lol

How's it going Illicit1? Just thought I'd drop in and tell ya about the thread I started a while back about Fox Farm and Calcium and Magnesium since they are really important in coco.

Check it out here.
Hey there Nebulius how are you thanks alot for the heads up on that bit of info i did run in to a few mag and cal def since i have started this whole coco and peat mix i made its the first time i have done something like this usually i go dwc or i use pro mix the problem i have at the moment is that the damn bag seeds i started with are herms and i have to start all over haha oh well i guess thats what you get when you use bag seed that wasnt made on purpose !!! At least i had the smarts to buy real deal stuff and it is not far behind at all i actually have 3 TGA Time Wreck started to flower i will be posting pics soon as i killed a few of the casey jones plants already :-(

illicit1

illicit1

Hey out there in Thc farmer world how is every one i havent been posting much as it seams most of you werent interested lol but i am back now to say that my ladies are flowering well and i purposely polinated my whole room of time wreck femals with a time wreck male to make some timewreck ibl and i know i am going to have some beans when i am done as i can already see some forming yayyy my first batch of seeds ever im so excited and this is just the begining !!!!! ill be back soon in a few days with pics for those of you who might be intrested !!

Top Bottom