New member, New grow. BOG & CaliConnection, 600w

• Thread starter ssteely71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoody

im glad to see this thread. Very interesting as well, grow diaries forum too, im astonashed to be part of you guys. Keep harvest to keep ur soul alive!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Those are some fat-ass greasy bitches bro!! WOW! Makes me very glad I'm running this strain right now! SUPER JOB on them! I'm going to wait for more amber on mine before chopping. I like around 30-40%. I can't wait to watch them fatten and ripen up! I've heard allot of good things about this old strain...including that she's a yielder. Apparently, you're proving that true! Again bro...great job!! Best, -Max

S

ssteely71

Very bored today. So. I'll just post a few pics. Here's the Lifesaver at day 55. So damn close. 80% milky and 20% clear. Looks like trichs doubled in size over the last week. Probably pull her at day 60

The 50 day finisher#6 is dry and in cure.

Took a few tokes and it has a berry flavor and good pain relief. Will be decent meds after a cure. So all four of my Lifesaver phenos have different finish times ranging from low yielding 42-45 day finishers to 55+days high yielders.

Here's a peek at future runs. I have sour bubble , TGA jack skellington , CC TahoeOG and Kimbo kush from seed. And lifesaver, Kimbo & Tahoe clones

This diary is about done folks. One last look in the tent. Behind the lifesavers are a Tahoe and two Kimbo's

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Very bored today. So. I'll just post a few pics. Here's the Lifesaver at day 55. So damn close. 80% milky and 20% clear. Looks like trichs doubled in size over the last week. Probably pull her at day 60

View attachment 407038

The 50 day finisher#6 is dry and in cure.
View attachment 407039
Took a few tokes and it has a berry flavor and good pain relief. Will be decent meds after a cure. So all four of my Lifesaver phenos have different finish times ranging from low yielding 42-45 day finishers to 55+days high yielders.

Here's a peek at future runs. I have sour bubble , TGA jack skellington , CC TahoeOG and Kimbo kush from seed. And lifesaver, Kimbo & Tahoe clones View attachment 407041

View attachment 407042

This diary is about done folks. One last look in the tent. Behind the lifesavers are a Tahoe and two Kimbo's

Yumm!! They look good bro! Gonna do the knowledge on that tga strain never heard of it. I need to jump on some bog gear asap. Super fast finish onem.
Tmb
Respect

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

Thanks for the compliment. All of the plants I have In the tent have been " topped" to increase yield, except for the runt i just harvested. I try to make a plant have between 4-12 main tops or "mainlining"~ depending on growth pattern and time it spends in veg. But the LIfesaver #6 that was toppped just as I flipped to 12/12 should have been in veg for another week, my late topping probably did not help my yield.

I'll remember that next time I top a plant.

S

ssteely71

Pulled this beauty today. Lifesaver #7 My keeper "Phathead" pheno.

By the numbers....
Germinated 8 seeds on 2/19
Flipped to flower on 4/03
four females found 4/11
Finished #7 on 5/21
93 days from seed
100% cloudy trichs
3gallon smartpot
Very litttle trimming required.
2oz dry weight(approx)
grape/sour/funk
Coming to a LA dispensary soon!

smoke report and final report will be posted in BOGs forum after dry/cure
* pulled a nug off her last week and dried it out and did a wake and bake with it. VERY pain relieving and quite stoney.*
Thank you so much for your kind words and advice and thanks for dropping in.
This is my last diary entry.
@BushyOldGrower ..THANK YOU !
Peace and good vibes to you all.

S

ssteely71

I can't help but drop another pic. This pheno smells nothing like my other 3 phenos of lifesaver The other 3 are very fruity but this one is peppery and spicy and pungent with sweetness coming in at the end of the bouquet Just did final trim and into paper bag for a day or two before jarring.

I can't wait to smoke her! I got some bushy clones almost ready for flowering and a nice mother going of her. Peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I can't help but drop another pic. This pheno smells nothing like my other 3 phenos of lifesaver The other 3 are very fruity but this one is peppery and spicy and pungent with sweetness coming in at the end of the bouquet Just did final trim and into paper bag for a day or two before jarring. View attachment 408628
I can't wait to smoke her! I got some bushy clones almost ready for flowering and a nice mother going of her. Peace

You know your bud good when it look like THAT. Shout out to b.o.g. for Consistency of quality, goddamn steely. You gonna be BLITZED for a while lol.
Tmb
Respect

Max Frost

Max Frost

VERY VERY nice my brotha!! I hope mine turns out to be your "Phathead" pheno!!! That's a nice plant! All your pics look great though, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed no matter which I get! Congrats on a great grow, and congrats to the BOGs on continued excellent genetics!! Best, -Max

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I can't help but drop another pic. This pheno smells nothing like my other 3 phenos of lifesaver The other 3 are very fruity but this one is peppery and spicy and pungent with sweetness coming in at the end of the bouquet Just did final trim and into paper bag for a day or two before jarring. View attachment 408628

I am drooling brother... That is one healthy room there, I am having a great time seeing my grow start to bud and hope for half as good as yours.
Much respect
FlyJ

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

Welcome to my grow. This is my 5th grow as a legal medical cannabis patient. All my grows have been successful but each has had its moments of doubt.
It will be a mixed run.
I'll be saving my prized sourbubble and kimbo kush seeds for later grows. Here's my list.
BOG Blue Moon Rocks x 5
BOG Lifesaver x 4
Bagseed Og Kush x 2
Cali Con mystery freebie x 1
Cali Con Tahoe OG Fem x 1
=13 total

My germ rate to date has been 100%. My fem rate to date has been 45%. The Tahoe will be my first fem seed. Mainly focusing on BOG gear this run. I won't be cutting any clones or looking to save any phenos from this run. It will be two-3 weeks veg from seed and straight into flowering. After this grow I'm moving locations.

So picked out the seeds and into my high~tech propagation chambers ( Tupperware )
View attachment 378191
I use a mixture of 1/4 Tsp per gal DynaGro K-L-N @ pH 6.0
To soak paper towels. A layer above and below my seeds. Very wet and seal them shut. Then into my grow area View attachment 378192 I put the Tupperware onto a seedling heating mat under 108w of T5 on 24/24. View attachment 378194 I usually open them every 12 hours and refresh the wetness if needed. I expect all of them popped within 3 days, not counting one iffy bag seed that looks weak.
So. I'll hope to be using an organic soil mix if I can get it mixed this week ( doubtful) otherwise I'll be using a bagged soil amended. Will be vegging and blooming under 600w Mhs. My Hps was just too hot in bloom last grow. Hope your interested. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Here's a shot of my latest pull. It's SinCitySeeds Galactic Jack. View attachment 378207Dank !!

Nice journal. Quick question: I thought the seeds had to be in dark when germinating?? I see you say you leave the light on 24/24. ✌️

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

That was my first thought too. I did place a towel and a tray between my seed tray and the heating pad so it wasn't too hot. And air temps have remained stable at 69-75*f My only other guess is bleach residue in/on my utensils. But yeah. I think I should go back to wet paper towels in a wine glass in the dark.

My bad bro. I read the first comment before I read this 1. The first thought I had was "how is he gonna germ with the lights on?!!

S

ssteely71

Nice journal. Quick question: I thought the seeds had to be in dark when germinating?? I see you say you leave the light on 24/24. ✌️
LOL Yeah, I brainfarted putting my seedlings under the lights and on that heating pad , most of those seeds failed to root or were males. I germinate in the dark then put seedlings to 18/6 light cycle in soil.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

There isn't a "Love" button but damn your Lifesaver looks phenom. I bought the whole BOG catalog but haven't popped a bean yet (what a poser, I know). I have some Sour Bubbles (sb and crosses) going which I can attest you will def love. Great job dude, call me if you need help smoking all that otherwise, nice, very nice.:watching: Can't wait to scope your SBs and Kimbo Kush. Peace!

Max Frost

Max Frost

I start all mine in rapid rooter plugs. I soak the plug in pH adjusted water w/ nothing added, and toss them under the T-5. They do not have to have dark to germinate, but the light can damage the fragile root when it appears if exposed. The plugs keep the root buried, but the seed itself gets light. I actually think it helps germination! I've tried every way under the sun...light, dark, heat pad, no heat pad, in paper towels, in a shot glass...you name it! This is the simplest and most effective way I've found to do it. My second favorite way, is simply to plant the seeds directly in the soil. The plugs give a better germ rate tho, and help the shell to come off, etc. They are "a little" like rockwool in that it's hard to overwater because they hold so much oxygen. (Within reason of course). Give the plugs a try sometime. They germ FAST!

Your plants look amazing bro! Great job. My lifesaver will be coming down in a short time too. Can't wait after seeing your pics! Congrats!! Best, -Max

S

ssteely71

Going to start a new Dairy soon and journal my perpetual seed popping adventures...................

Top Bottom