new millennium nutrients

• Thread starter d3cryption
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I did, I called them twice on septrate occasions and the same thing bith times. Im done with them.

Ladyv

Ladyv

I recommend giving them a second chance. Usually they are pretty helpful. Everyone has bad days ya know? contact them again and im sure they'll make it right.

I agree, Beau and Neil have been awesome in answering my questions!!

Question I have is what are some of you others feeding at? LadyV in know you like 1.4-1.6 but that's been a bit light for me so far. How bout other additives? Seems like things pick up a bit when I add Fasilitor for sure. All and all nice line just need to dial things in a little more.

Yeah, took me a couple runs to dial it in for my girls, pretty sure I've got it down now, just doing very minor tweaks this run.

1.4-1.6 is what my super finicky Diablo OG likes, so your strain may want you to go to the 5/15/5 - If I was running my old Kush, I'm certain it would love the 5/15/5 feed.

My OG also seems to use lots and LOTS of CA in early flower, I found if hit them once a week with CA25 as a boost for the first 2-3 week it meets those needs.

Did you use Decision for the first few days when you flipped 'em?

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I used Decision for a day at about 5 days in. Basically started on NM day 5 when my order showed up. Oh, I've definitely hit them at 5/15/5. I have to feed my veggies at 5/15/5 depending on what stage they're in also or they get hungry. Things need to blow up pretty fast in my world, my schedules are very tight. So far I would put NM about on par with H16/Aptus as far as flower goes. Not even close to my usual H16 combo though so far.

Run off ppm has deinitely been lower with NM.

Ladyv

Ladyv

I ran my first test of the line like you - only hitting one day, almost a week in. I understand it's when you received your order, but I'm letting you know I've experienced a good amount of difference in "flower power" when using Decision the way I do now as opposed to that first run. Flowers set sooner and stack harder. :)

Since then I have been working my way up each run with it to find my sweet spot. I tried to hit them for 3 days at the beginning. Flowers came in about 3 days sooner, and had better form and size over the previous run. My strain stretches like crazy, I noticed a significant slowing of stretch for week 2, but it picked back up in the 3rd week so now I hit them for the first 3 days - then go to scheduled feed and hit them again for 2 days at day 10-12 to keep that last week stretching in check.

I'm in coco, I'm not sure what media you use, but cation exchange rate has a lot to do with how long you use/fast you see results with Decision. They explain this on their site...

NOTE: Please understand that this nutrient will work fast if you have little or no cation exchange capacity (CEC) in your rhizosphere. Deep water culture (DWC), aeroponics, and root media such as rockwool, clay pebbles, perlite, or sand holds very little plant nutrient. As with most instances in gardening, plant varietal and species have major influences on how a specific fertilizer or supplement will affect the behavioral growth patterns of a garden. Decision has been known to cause yellowing of the plant in both older and newer leaves in as little as 24 to 72 hours, as soon as plants show a slight amount of yellowing, it is time to shift them back to a regular planned diet.

example: Soil or Cocoa may take up to 7 days; Rockwool has been known to show effects in as little as 24 - 72 hours. USE ONLY AS INSTRUCTED WITH RUBY FUL#$%.

* Will limit vertical shoot growth in plants when applied in either vegetative or reproductive growth phase

* Increases bud set in fruiting crops by allowing the plant to easily transition from vegetative to blooming within the first week of a 12/12 light cycle.

Peace!

alligator

alligator

Just fyi- the guy(s) who started the company are the same chemists who made the GH flora line. It's their personal line.
These guys know their shit. I'd use it if i ran dirt.

also- there's a great thread on it on..another forum, in the chimera subforum. The thread has the words 'fuck around' in the title. It's a badass thread.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Just fyi- the guy(s) who started the company are the same chemists who made the GH flora line. It's their personal line.
These guys know their shit. I'd use it if i ran dirt.

also- there's a great thread on it on..another forum, in the chimera subforum. The thread has the words 'fuck around' in the title. It's a badass thread.

I saw that one too - excellent thread!

Ladyv

Ladyv

Here are my girls on NM, all photos taken Day 15 as lights came on. Looks like my white balance might be a tad off...

SoHum Harle-Tsu

MG 2874   Copy

MG 2892   Copy

Diablo OG

MG 2872   Copy

TGA Chernobyl

MG 2892   Copy

Ladyv

Ladyv

Not sure how it happened, but images above are off....2nd and 4th image are both the same shot of my Chernobyl. System won't let me edit....apparently I was either too tired or medicated when I posted this! :-)

Offdarips

Offdarips

Lady
Are using any Calmag during veg or bloom with the NM nutes? If so which brand calmag & how many ppm's, when do you stop using it, are using every feed?

Ladyv

Ladyv

Lady
Are using any Calmag during veg or bloom with the NM nutes? If so which brand calmag & how many ppm's, when do you stop using it, are using every feed?

My OG is the only strain that seems to require it. I give them around 3ml a gallon Cali-Magic the last week veg and first 3 weeks flower, bringing my 0-PPM R/O to between 0.2 - 0.4 EC. In Bloom I also foliar CA25 2X in those first 3 weeks.

Day 40

Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Diablo

Diablo

Offdarips

Offdarips

Looking really good
Are you using any other PK 's besides the NM PK and winter frost ? Are you following there feed chart or are adding other products

Offdarips

Offdarips

Been running NM for about a month now. Started feeding one room at the beginning of flower. Plants are very happy. Definitely not stacking quite as much as usual, room looks about a week behind normal. Stretch was about 2/3 of what I usually get. If I do run NM again I will allow for a longer veg or I'll have a higher plant count. I run RO and a few strains are lookinglike they could use a bump in Ca. All in all things are looking really good, throwing out some nice smells. Been running the whole line plus a little Fasilitor, Hi Brix and Herculean Harvest here and there. Like I said before, things are not stacking as fast as usual but we'll see in the end.

Question I have is what are some of you others feeding at? LadyV in know you like 1.4-1.6 but that's been a bit light for me so far. How bout other additives? Seems like things pick up a bit when I add Fasilitor for sure. All and all nice line just need to dial things in a little more.

Chrondondalae
When I was running the heavy 16 with Aptus in Coco 7 gallon smart pots using RO water was getting CA & MG deficiencies. I was also using CalMag Plus thru veg & then in bloom I drop the CalMag plus started using MassBoost weeks 3,5,7,8 did you notice this while you were using it.
I have two rooms going now one on NM & Aptus , sea green , cap tea and the other on Heavy 16 & Aptus, seagreen , caps tea. I am noticing more Ca & Mg deficiencies on the heavy room did you foliar with heavy 16 Foliar like the recommend?
Would like to know your recipe while you were using the heavy 16 Aptus ?
My NM room looks good so far.
Thanks

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I don't use any CaMg with H16. I do foliar with Massboost from time to time though.

I did better with New Millennium than H16 and Aptus on yield and quality. Stll NM didn't hit my usual #'s with the H16 line but that's what I'm used to running(base,prime and fire with some organics, teas etc). Quality may be a little better with NM.

I don't like Decision. It has different effects on different strains and I run quite a few strains in each room. Personally my plants stay squater on Decision but don't stack up as fast but I've only used it for two runs now, not again though. Here's a couple of shots from my last NM round. White x Hashplant
IMG 1496

Wifi
IMG 1511

Ladyv

Ladyv

Looking really good
Are you using any other PK 's besides the NM PK and winter frost ? Are you following there feed chart or are adding other products

Feed chart + carbs + Budswell most feedings.

I hit them 3 days with Moab this run. I had some free samples lying around and figured what the hay, wanted to use 'em up. I can't say I will use it again.

My Diablo needs supplemental CA in the early weeks, they get it with Cali-Magic &/or foliar of CA25

I use Caps in tea's (OG Biowar) about every 10 days with a light organic feed the day before or after to keep my coco in check. I also mix the Nute pack in with my Coco.

In contrast to Chrondondalae, I really love Decision, my OG gets out of control with stretch, I've dialed the product in this run to keep that in check - for my OG, I used it for the first 3 feedings, and then once more on day 11. Without that last day 11 application, I get too much stretch in day 14-21. My other strains don't need that later application. I also feel my Chernobyl could go with only using it the first 2 days, I did get some yellowing after the 3rd application.
I concur that it will have different effects on different strains, so start easy :-) Read up on the product before you use it, how fast it works is very dependent on your CEC.

All in all, its a pretty simple schedule, a 3 part with a couple of add's depending on what stage I'm in. A far cry from a lot of the products out there with a ton of bottles. Pretty economical in comparison as well.

Peace!

Offdarips

Offdarips

Chrondondalae
Have you ran NM with Aptus yet?
When you ran the NM line did you add any other products like budswell, carboload or Seagreen ?
I've seen on another forum that they were adding NM Thumder Bloom & Rock Resinator with great results.

That White hash looks off da chain

Latest posts

Top Bottom