New money can be detected!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gliders420

gliders420

If any one is interested I have pulled off the strip, it pretty much ruins the dollar bill, like when you fuck up peeling a sticker...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Who would you get to accept such a bill, gliders?
Had someone I know pulled over by local LEO and Homeland. They were on there way to buy a car with $14000.00 in cash on them. Didn`t have any reason to be pulled over so they asked. Yep they said it showed up in the scan!
Uh, not if Homeland was involved, they've been being watched for a while. I can't say much more than that.

green punk

green punk

Had someone I know pulled over by local LEO and Homeland. They were on there way to buy a car with $14000.00 in cash on them. Didn`t have any reason to be pulled over so they asked. Yep they said it showed up in the scan!

I agree with Sea. ^^^^ This is a 4th amendment violation.

kes54800

kes54800

Just dont use the new 100$bills. Refuse them at the bank. Invasion of privacy...lol as it exists anymore

kes54800

kes54800

Put your money in the microwave, zap the strip dead.
Would that work. ?Anyone.....?.

lol it doesnt hurt the money I can vouch for that atleast....idk if it does anything

Last edited:
kes54800

kes54800

my homies fly accross the country with huge amounts of cash all the time. if this were true i would think that they would have had a problem by now. plus they always come with the new hundos. like a hundred g's at a time. I would assume they would be using this technology at the airports if it existed
I can vouch also my uncle was crossing state line going thru the fast lane toll and was pulled over hlf mile down road by state police and was asked what he was doing with 20,000$ in cash.
they must have a sensor to pick up the strip on new bill at toll boths and other locations....fucking crazy

gliders420

gliders420

Who would you get to accept such a bill, gliders?
Uh, not if Homeland was involved, they've been being watched for a while. I can't say much more than that.
I didn't even try.... I just did it to see if I could.... It's totally like a holographic Pokemon card lol I could crease and fold the strip too

gliders420

gliders420

Prisonplanet has an article about microwaving old 20's and all the rfids burst into flames over Jackson's right eye.... I dont know how credible prison planet is but one can easily find the article

Myco

Myco

What the fuck... That's just crazy. Absolutely crazy.

But I hardly put it past them.

Blaze

Blaze

I agree with Sea. ^^^^ This is a 4th amendment violation.

You seem to operating under the assumption that we still have constitutional rights in this country. The feds do what they want, to whom ever they want, when ever they want, and don't give a fuck about anyone's rights or the constitution.

This tech has actually been around for quite a few years, and has been used to bust a number of people. The first incidents I was aware of were back about 4-5 years ago, and I am sure they probably had it before then...

neverbreak

neverbreak

You seem to operating under the assumption that we still have constitutional rights in this country. The feds do what they want, to whom ever they want, when ever they want, and don't give a fuck about anyone's rights or the constitution.

quoted for truth.

word on paper are just that these days. they have lost all they're power. unless of course the feds want to use them against ya. dark times..

neverbreak

green punk

green punk

This tech has actually been around for quite a few years, and has been used to bust a number of people. The first incidents I was aware of were back about 4-5 years ago, and I am sure they probably had it before then...

I live in a place that just recently had a case thrown out of court. The subjects were thoroughly investigated. But they had a(tight but blatant) enough scene going "they" (local task force DEA(FEDS) and local investigators) couldn't breach it. Dude gets pulled over cause of a crack in his window. Unmarked car quickly came after roller pull the truck over. Evidently weed was smelled. Dogs brought in. A hit by the dog, warrant. Charges : possession w intent to deliver, distribution and conspiracy. Case was thrown out. When defense produced photos of wind shield, Judge said I have bigger cracks in my window and threw it out.

It happens this Judge used to prosecute, And knows a shit case and threw it out. Dude got his truck back his cash but the herb was gone.

And yes, I believe in the US Constitution and my State's Constitution. I have actually read them, many times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom