New Release Attention All

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi I am very humbled to be given the honor of being the first to grow Grave Diggers new strain . Wicked Barbie . Due to the timing I can' t start for 6 weeks . But I'm supper keen to go cause there's a wisper this ones going to the cup .

........Barbie.......its.a cindy 99 crossed with original snowdog from chemdog himself....crossed with my clone only (Madame)

So finish cursing those buds roll one and grab a seat .
New release attention all

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Yes I've had dealings,they are keen.Got stopped half a dozen times between the plane and the gate at Brisbane airport

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

sounds right . When i came back from Thailand they picked up traces of thc on my clothes . I had already told them id indulged while over there . ripped up my suitcase . stripped unpacked everything . kept me for 5 hrs . At that point there was talk of a cavity search . Thats when i said your gunna need more than 3 guys to get near my arse . So after some general dick measuring competition they let me go .lol

hotRod

hotRod

Looks to be a great show!

What is the genetics of the clone "Madame"?

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
first of all ( yes Calix !!) I am in a basement by candle light melting wax, no cobble stones, just a dirt road). second the Madame is a bx to bring out a rare oregon snow pheno, then crossed with the Og Raskal pre 98 bubba....... so in all, we will all be seeing the results for the first time on his grow journal.Im just as excited as all of you........shamus

420circuit

420circuit

Going to enjoy this, Gravedigger has my attention with this and the Wicked Queen cross. I'm looking at 5 seedlings of WQ and will be updating when they up-pot to #1 pots. Feeling a little like a pioneer/astronaut/Indians Jones/explorer.:D

Rock on Ned-ison!:D

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
xx kid........cindy99 crossed with orig snowdog crossed with................................. Madame (which is oregon snow x raskals pre 98 bubba. hope that clears it for you...........dig a grave plant a seed

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

thanks Shamus there obviously some dank waiting in those crosses.

Top Bottom