New Release Attention All

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

thanks for dropping buy 420 . id say slightly indica dom but in flower she's shown some of her sat heritage . Had big arse monster leaves in early veg .structure is def hybrid .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Nat bud 001
Nat bud 002
Nat bud 009
couple in natural light , need to work on my close up shots . top r starting to get heavy wont be long before they need some bamboo support .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Ned Kelly wassup mate? Sorry I'm late. Looks like you are getting them galz whipped into shape. Subbed for the remainder of the show!!! Peace

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

thanks for dropping buy 420 . id say slightly indica dom but in flower she's shown some of her sat heritage . Had big arse monster leaves in early veg .structure is def hybrid .
I got one with the monster fan leaves ☺ got big ass hands and they just about as big. Hope nugs follow. ☺ how are kangaroos and bud go? They eat in outdoors.?☺

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@420 lyfePpP Roo s love plants . I don't put mine out and about unless 3ft tall as they seem less keen on older plants . Stupid buggers will jump on your wire cage . I use fencing wire and star pickets and I still have the odd one flattened . Lol.

@jumpincactus , thanks for stopping bye and thanks for enlightening me on the bean spout boosting properties in your thread . I've been throwing around different shoot mixes . Think my favourite . After there 4 weeks old is alfalfa, broccoli , red clover , fenugreek , and mung bean . I add brown rice shoots every second week . Seems to keep the plants really healthy . So respect . Oh I feed them 1 of these weekly , happy days

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey ned, you are killing it I came down from the mountain to check out the farm. gotta get back up there and water. still don't have phone or tv or computer so I will check in in a couple of days and spend some time chatting with you. what kind of smellsl are Barbie putting out ? ........shamus

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

hey ned, you are killing it I came down from the mountain to check out the farm. gotta get back up there and water. still don't have phone or tv or computer so I will check in in a couple of days and spend some time chatting with you. what kind of smellsl are Barbie putting out ? ........shamus

There's a sweet fuel with some piney /citrus/ fruity undertone . The fuel is prominent the others hard to lock on to . Good to here from u . Love theses girls . Only really 3-4 weeks in flip and have a smile on my dial . Plants Leaves have darkend some what in last week Dark green now .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Ok just took a sample witch I vaped wet getting a soapy Sandle wood taste . Will let the other half quick dry then try again . The tops on these r gunna be the size of pine cones when finished the way there going and calyx,s r start to build . Can't move em as the wobble to much . Time to put some supports in . The calaxs r coming out white and there's snow on its way . Ie starting to frost up .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Random barbie pics just keeps impressing . B1 has longer slimmer colas B2 is throwing pine cones b3 is throwing even bigger cones . B4 and baby 1 r throwing like spruce size pine cones , from everywhere . Sweet lemon fuel smell is getting more and more predominate and the colas will stick to your clothing if not careful . I found out lol. With what I guess is 3 weeks left . The buds r gunna give me trouble . Weight wise .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Taste is quite complex there hints of lemon maybe pine diesly after taste there's a little of something else but will need a better dried bud to hone in exactly . Hits like a hammer from the bubbler . Cruisey happy . Should be good finished . Can't wate .

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking great. Colas are stacking nicely,how tall have they gotten? B3 is looking like a beast to me. Keep on keepin on my man.. Doing Barbie like she was meant to be!
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Looking great. Colas are stacking nicely,how tall have they gotten? B3 is looking like a beast to me. Keep on keepin on my man.. Doing Barbie like she was meant to be!
STR8

Thanks bro b3 is the tallest at just on 5 ft . Yeah b3 has been the most eager to get the show on the road had to put some bamboo in for support . Colas are getting heavy .

Top Bottom