New Release Attention All

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

One more feed until flip b3 got supper cropped as it was a good 3 inches above the others . Had to really manipulate the stalk really resistant . Done sc a few times before and still hate looking at finished product especially if a stem splits , I should put at back until it recovers so I don't have to see it . Lol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Last shots in veg as there now flipped so close to the good stuff .

This is B4 she doesn't really resemble the others there are some similarities but she stands alone all are giving off a sweet fuel funk very inviting makes you want to mull up on the spot . As a mum all her clones have taken
Flip 012

B4 003

B3 and b1 are really bookends they may appear diff cause of the light , need to remember to close tent door after each shot but apart from a inch in height there twins
Flip 002
Flip 003
Flip 004
Flip 005
Flip 006
Flip 007
Flip 005
Flip 008

bb1 is a real bushy nice plant good from the start its vibrant and just easy to grow . if you crossed b1or 3 to bb1 i rekon you would get b2 that is the pole bearer of the barbies as in it displays features of the other 4 .
Flip 009
Flip 010
Flip 010

B2 sitting right in the middle of the others this one reflects the pheno's of the others all have good storks good node spacing and once they decide its time to rock they grow quick interestingly b2 cuttings seem to be hard to get too root out of 8 only 1 is showing the intent of living .
Flip 011
Flip 012

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking good Mr Kelly.. So how many watts do you have in there now.
I'm thinking I need to upgrade to bigger ballest and bulb. My finished grow area will be 4'x4'x7' when I get it done,so I was wondering if 1000watt would be over kill? Mabey just get a 600 wt and run both 600 and 400 in flower and just 400 wt in veg, or will two fixtures in flower run hotter than a single 1000 wt in flower?
Soory I didn't mean to jack your thread.
I'm stoked for you,keep giving them the love.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Na always good to hear from u str8 . I'm running 1200w now in flower . Made up of 2x 400 w hps and a 900 mars11 led that puts out a true 400 w . In veg I was running 900 w 2x 250 hps + led . So go the 1000 watt with a digi ballast so u can run 600 w in veg off the same bulb and ballast . I use the gavita enhanced digi does a good job witch Ever wattage its run on

str8smokn

str8smokn

True. I wasn't thinking of that,a 1000 wt would do the job then. Ok, so now I need to do some homework,what about either Nanolux or Quantum ballast?
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi all been a couple of weeks and was hoping to have some early flower shots for u . However i had a tech fopar . The new digi timers i have have alot of functions and in one of the settings the timer had a ghost setting that was turning on the led only as i have to run the 2 hps on different timer so as not to exceed 10 amps . there been getting 17 hrs not 12 so now we are back in the game but 2 weeks behind . fuck . Didnt spot as lights go on earlyier than i wake up . Only by chance did i wake early and decide to fill the hueys in the other tents . double fuck but atleast its sorted now .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Barbs in flower just feed them soulble kelp (high k), bat guano (high p)and fox tail (silica) tea at the rate of 3 tablespoons kelp 2 tablespoons guano and two hanndfuls of foxtail plus beneficials all brewed in 15 l of water .These girls r all gowing in the confines of there pot and require little training i actually could have put 2 more in they would be excellent for scrog or whatever .

Bbq 001
Bbq 002
Bbq 003
Bbq 004
Bbq 005
Bbq 006
Bbq 007
Bbq 008
Bbq 009
Bbq 010

Top Bottom