4 )150mm to 100mm reducers

cold air intake plus filter.

stacks of insulation

a reverse cycle 10000 btu aircon with de huey func

using 25l buckets/pots

digital temp controller and fan speed controller (from 30% to 100%

filed with my own compost mixed with vermiculite

feed with my own tea blend .

water / feed supply through bubble grow feeding system 1 a day small bursts main water every 3 days

Tank Water : may use additional organic nutes if required

Additional

clone tent .CLONING KIT HEAVY DUTY TENT PROPAGATION 750 X 600 X 500mm + PHILIPS FLUORO 80 cfm grow;

Veg tent . 0.9 x0.6mx 0.9m

running t5 4 bay grow tubes plus 2 ufo led's

4 x sumo hd computer fans

aquarium air pumps and air stones plus water heaters.

compost has been going 6 weeks should be good by the start wont go into what i put in it but full of goodness .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Ok getting my shit together normally just use the soil from my compost sieved . However its not quite ready . so have sifted about 50 l (sieveing rates worse than trimming imo ) but had to buy some organic soil as well . bloody hard finding soil that has no slow realease or wetting crystal s. The other thing thats challenging is all most all the stuff i read on soils tea's and amendements has USA products and names . So for me i have to see what there made of what its purpose is then find products aditives that accomplish the same thing .
IMG 1456

main compost bin all manures guanos, kitchen waste green matter herbs and stuff go in here . then sieved and put in the final compost bin after 3mths .they sit in th final for a month before using . in the final bin they get some crushed rock blood and bone and some organic soil activator thats gets the microbes going .
IMG 1455 Medium
IMG 1458 Medium

Now when i get back ill be ready to roll . The two tea bases are starting to brew .
IMG 1457 Medium
IMG 1457 Medium

this is lucerne and sage
IMG 1461 Medium

this is amgrow a organic mix of manure kelp and fish bits
IMG 1462 Medium

so prep is done and in 20 days the show will start .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Had some bad shit happen today . My ex of 3 yrs went to the child protection people over here claiming im growing and that the kids should be taken off me .Fuck knows how she knows or if she knows (maybe taking a shot in the dark ) I dont deal, would be less than 5 people who even know i smoke and my ex knows none of them . Anyhow i sitting here waiting for the cops to turn up . The protection guy obviously rang me before he should have . Ive cleaned shop but i wont be growing for another 12ths until all the court shit is over and the dust has settled . So sorry to have fucked everyone around but this wont be happening . My c__t of an ex and i have been divorced for 3 yrs although there is still some unfinished issue . witch is why i thought it was safe to provide for myself again . I feel really bad about having let shamus down like really bad but no choice .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Actually think ill just carry on here .

wicked Barbie =cindy99 crossed with orig snowdog crossed withMadame (Madame is a bx to bring out a rare oregon snow pheno, then crossed with the Og Raskal pre 98 bubba)

Goals to successful represent the breeder . Find a good male . Cross options .I ratted through my seed collection , put in 2 reg lime skunk . 3 garden of dreams Indianna johnsen +3 god, Alien probe . I only put the skunks in as a back up the god seeds ,they are around 3yrs old so i thought id give them a run and surprisingly all of them sunk so now i have 2 seeds to many lol.

Ok By the time it took me to decide what else to grow 4 of the barbs had sunk the rest of the seeds all sunk during the night .
Wb 006
Wb 002
Wb 001
Wb 003

Really well packed and protected you can see this is all prepared by someone that has a bit of pride . Kudos.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Sorry if this is a bit thick. these are not the exiting stages.

Wb 010

ok seeds go straight in to peat blocks i have cut in half to try and over come some of there draw backs . I ve noticed with autos that the large tap roots stay small when germinated and left in peat blocks and i rekon you could grow the dwarf variety in 4 of these.I do like the environment they provide for the seed though. so now there on a heat pad next to a window so they would have been in the peat for 4 hrs now just to keep time.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

The Genetics
Superskunk x OregonSnow.
Some say its crossed with bubble Chemdog, making the outcome look like
[Super Skunk x Oregon Snow] x Bubble Chemdog
That combo actually would make it SUPER SnowDog.

Cinderella Story
Comments from MrSoul:

I’ve been seeing a lot of posts from people asking for the “Cinderella Story”, so here it is:
In 1997, I discovered a few seeds in a bud of Jack Herer I bought @ “Sensi Smile” coffeeshop in Amsterdam while there to buy seeds. I didn’t expect much when I grew them, but one of those seeds from the JH bud produced a very special female that I call “Princess”.
Therefore Princess’ mother was a Jack Herer (IF we can believe what Sensi Smile printed on the package) and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant.
I also got 2 more females (Genius & Cafe’Girl) & several males from those seeds. I used pollen from one of the males on a heavy-yielding, dense, resinous ShivaSkunk (from Sensi Seedbank) female, then grew the resulting seeds to get males to produce pollen to cross Princess with, beginning the cubing process.
The first generation of seeds from Princess were called P.50 because they were 50% Princess. I used males from the P.50 generation to back-cross to Princess to get P.75 and again back-crossed with the P.75 pollen to get P.88 and again with the P.88 pollen to get P.94 which is “Cinderella 99″, a cubed version of Princess.
The name “Cinderella” was chosen because of the parallels between this story and the well-known fairy tale in which Cinderella becomes a Princess despite her humble beginning. It’s also VERY similar to the story of the “Morgan Horse”…go Figure
I ALWAYS see preflowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start, so I’d say you’re probably seeing them. The plants that show first are usually males. Look over each plant carefully, using a loupe. If you see a preflower at such an early age, it’ll most likely be male, but be SURE before culling it. If you can’t find a preflower on a plant, while most of the others HAVE shown… it’s most likely a female. Isn’t that uniformity NICE? Cinderella 99 is a STABLE strain. Cinderella 88 was close, but this generation is there.
(Cinderella needs odor control?) I don’t know if it helps you, but the scent is very sweet and fruity. It won’t “fool” anyone who’s familiar with MJ, but the average person might not recognize the scent as pot. They start to smell after 3 weeks of 12/12 and they’re harvested 4 weeks later, so the SHORT flowering cycle helps a bit by lessening the amount of time your garden “stinks”.
Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. I get about 2 lbs every 50 days under 2kW. I grow a combination of bushes and single-cola clones (about 12-20 of ‘em) in 2 gallon pots of organic soil, feeding them “teas” of dissolved worm castings, PSG, high phosphorus bat guano and kelp meal. My yields are average at best. Professional growers write me saying they get 2lbs/kW, which I’m sure is true.
The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical “pot stench”…not at all skunky -she’s sweet and fruity. Someone passing by the flowering room MIGHT not recognize the scent as pot and mistake it for tropical flowers. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C-99 is more “psychedelic”… I think that’s what you’re looking for eh? Just be sure to smoke a LITTLE, wait 10 minutes, then think about whether or not you need any more…it’s easy to over-indulge and become paranoid.
Haze is my favourite high. Very “trippy” C-99 is has more of the Haze type of high because the mother (Princess), has that kind of high and each time I back-cross to her the next generation gets a bit more of it. Smoking PURE Princess buds is a bit scary… it’s too “speedy” and paranoia-inducing for most people. But she’s so RESINOUS (see photo) and her flavour is just so delicious and fruity that I knew back-crossing her to her offspring over several generations would create a strain which is actually BETTER than the original mother in terms of a more PLEASING high. It was successful beyond my expectations.
The progression I went through was:
P.50 = Princess/(ShivaSkunk/Princess’Brother)
P.75 = Princess/P.50
Cinderella 88 = Princess/P.75
Cinderella 99 = Princess/Cinderella 88

The one thing i cant find is pre 98 bubba parentage anyone want to wade in ? But theres definitely some prime strains in this one so pretty excited to see what comes about.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Quick update 4 of the barbies have sprouted the LS have sprouted as well . the God stuff being older probably take a bit longer .
Seedlings 002

Seedlings 003
Seedlings 004
Top Bottom