• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Just for fun .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

The Barbies look wicked indeed, purple beauties, great job on those. I'd be interested in a smoke report, were all the phenos similar to the B3 in their opium-like effect? Sounds like Barbie could be a competitor for Herijuana in the narcotic stone category

Still nailing down reports on them all . P3 is the heavy of the bunch in that respect bb1 and p2 not far behind with a slightly sort of give a fuck happy thing thrown in . Taste wise there's so many subtle hints I can't pin down exact tastes , there's def the fuely kushy thing going on but you get a whiff of coffee then next bud it's like a fruit punch just in the background sligh but there . B1 a good arvo smoke a little heavy for all day but you get burst of energy lol. B4 is the cruise mode pheno like its the one you'd be smoking if you were cruising in a converatable or taking the hog for a run .not condoning smoking and driving lol . If you want that real heavy hit p3 with clear trichs is opi substitute not quite as heavy but last longer :)

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@happy b cheers bro .
@Lazerus00 fire gang ho ha . Thanks .@kds710 your to kind thanks .@Calixylon not sure bro bit of a man of mystery but . Last contact said working on new stuff. Cheers bro .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

ok to finish off , p2,3,4 and junior 1 all have a very strong fruity funky smell leave it in a sandwich bag for a day and ull smell it from 100 ft away . my smell is not the best , but the few lads i share with r like fuck that shits over the top . p1 is diff i think she leans back towards cindy 99 . same smell but a definte strong detole taste . (detol) is an antiseptic sold in au .

p3 def hits the hardest but the rest are no slouch and gret for watching a movie having bbq or tending your garden , however if you have 2or 3 hits ull likely be doing nothing but dreaming it takes you a way on a celebral high .p1 is a different stone creative energetic happy . still 3 cones and ur donald ducked .

very happy with this strain lovely colors great growth aswome smoke thanks @shamus dolan for the chance to grow it .
Not guilding the lilly but a bro i gave some buds to shared them around a bit and now gets constant phone calls wanting it , true story . peace and respect . Merry xmas all .

str8smokn

str8smokn

Great! All of the Barbies looked stoked my friend.
I Love all plants that don't have a problem showing their true colors,no shame!
You crushed it, I'd gave to go back through ,but I think my choice from looks and grow was #4 . Hopefully she was Deputy Dog..
I'm excited to see some of your Phenos here soon.
Cheers my friend.
STR8

Dabominable

Dabominable

Yeah i want a wicked barbie. Looked at the bay for grave digger seeds, but no auctions :/

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey guys been real busy getting the farm up and running. so much to do and no help. have seeds available, and new strains and killer shirts for 2016 are on the way. changing the web site so thats another thing trying to get too. im a one man band and have to be to keep that 100% quality.i have a contact number so private message me and i will get back everyone. seeds will be available in portland in the coming weeks

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

hey guys been real busy getting the farm up and running. so much to do and no help. have seeds available, and new strains and killer shirts for 2016 are on the way. changing the web site so thats another thing trying to get too. im a one man band and have to be to keep that 100% quality.i have a contact number so private message me and i will get back everyone. seeds will be available in portland in the coming weeks
@Medusa

Top Bottom