New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

candy chem x ss/dc got my attention, crazy male. any pic'a of the SS/DC cross?
Lot's of interseting new dnk, great job Mota and everyone involved in passing gem's.
mack.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yo moto heres the grapefruit x lbl keeper gals nugs. sparkly aint they. ho ho ho. its some yummy tasty goodness. great flavor like sour sweet tart grapefruit taste which took me off gaurd when i 1st smoked it. i fell in lust with it. big all over high that is totally indica dom. thanks mota. thank you for everything. gonna rock those sweettooth crosses right soon. be well yall.
Grod good stuff 001
Grod good stuff 005
Grod good stuff 006
Grod good stuff 007
Grod good stuff 008

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I've been told the Herojuana is an oldskool NL/Haze but then again i've been told a lot things.;)
thats it. ive heard that from a few good heads in circles just conversatin... i was under the impression that the haze was the female and NL male though.... who knows....

or cares LOL

619ster

619ster

Never knew there was a Herojuana.

Just FYI, anyone running SG's Heri OG crosses, the male was indeed a selection from Mota's stock. He also had a Herijuana OG clone only which I've ran as well which is not confirmed Mota stock. Hero is short for Herijuana OG for most (as well as SG as written on his packs, but he put Hero OG), since most weren't aware of a Herojuana.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Never knew there was a Herojuana.

Just FYI, anyone running SG's Heri OG crosses, the male was indeed a selection from Mota's stock. He also had a Herijuana OG clone only which I've ran as well which is not confirmed Mota stock. Hero is short for Herijuana OG for most (as well as SG as written on his packs, but he put Hero OG), since most weren't aware of a Herojuana.

I still don't understand the lineage on SG's Hero OG.

Is it:
Mota's Oguana

-or-

an OG x Woodhorse/Mota Herijuana cross made by somebody else?

Little confusing. Thanks for the clarification! ftw

619ster

619ster

I still don't understand the lineage on SG's Hero OG.

Is it:
Mota's Oguana

-or-

an OG x Woodhorse/Mota Herijuana cross made by somebody else?

Little confusing. Thanks for the clarification! ftw
Yea it's Mota's OGuana Kush.

C

CobbCreekBob

Your Oguana Kush is still goin, Slow has a mom. I kept a half pack of Tuck's heri, I like it like I like the Chem and your Candy Chem sounds great. Wasn't Slow's Heri beans more sativa, seems as if a person has a hard time finding the potent indica pheno. As for the other opinion, I'd sure like to know which gives the Heri the seven dust taste and smell, that ain't no haze or NL i ever got a hold of. JMHO. Keep rockin Mota

Motarebel

Motarebel

Your Oguana Kush is still goin, Slow has a mom. I kept a half pack of Tuck's heri, I like it like I like the Chem and your Candy Chem sounds great. Wasn't Slow's Heri beans more sativa, seems as if a person has a hard time finding the potent indica pheno. As for the other opinion, I'd sure like to know which gives the Heri the seven dust taste and smell, that ain't no haze or NL i ever got a hold of. JMHO. Keep rockin Mota

Hey a CCB sighting! The Herojuana is the oldskool NL/haze or NL/hasplant can't remember exactly. The Herijuana is Petrolia Headstash x Killer New Haven sativa and Tuck's Heri was quite variable. Woodhorse had done the indica selection that i picked up and ran. The only reason i made F-gens is i thought Tuck was done as he was being hunted by the mounties. Once he resurfaced i stopped making the Heri stock and moved on. Had i known it was only short term i would've never made F-gens.

@Noob78- More A-13 stock will be coming in shortly.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Mota what up. Long time no talk. Still got a male of some seeds u gifted sitting in the corner of my veg room. Cloned it and he was to good looking to give up and he has tric's on him. Thinking of crossing him with my J1 just to see what he can add to another grade a cut. Only problem is I just don't know what strain he is lol.

In the hunt for some new genetics and I've been itching to run some mota love as its been one super hot minute. I need to find a gem of yours and ur rhm is looking great.

Anyways hope all is well on ur end bro and good to see ya up and posting. Ron out.

Actually now that I look. I'm getting me some fuzzy fruit.

Motarebel

Motarebel

From now on i'm gonna let the dispensaries name my crosses, check out " Strawberry Frost OG Kush" . Their description is bad ass, i need to learn their techniques! lol Funny how out of all the hands that touched it and only subcool got a mention. This is my Twisted Fruit V2,would've been nice for either myself or Loran be mentioned but that's how it goes.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Will there be another drop of apollo 13 mota? missed out on it
There they are.... Nice... I let my cut go cuz it flopped all over the country and I got tired of the mega staking.. Wish I wouldnt have been so hasty... Miss that rotten fruit, throw up smell in the morning..lol..;)

Motarebel

Motarebel

For 2014- stock went really fast on some of these so i'm making more stock.

BearHug- University of Washington(U-Dub) x Sensi Star
Rebel OG - Triangle x LongBottomLeaf
Yooper Kush- Tahoe x LongBottomLeaf
Luther Dogman - Chem#4 x Sensi Star
Mackinaw Trailmix OG - F-cut,Triangle and Tahoe OG moms x Sensi Star
StarTripper- Sensi Star x LongBottomLeaf
DirtyWhiteBud(DWB) - theWhite x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk in honor of the late DirtyWhiteBoy.

plus restock-

LungCandy#1
Killa Queen
Herijuana
Twisted Fruit

many new crosses being worked on so we'll be very busy this year,i'm not even gonna list those and jinx myself! lol

B

Built to Enjoy

For 2014- stock went really fast on some of these so i'm making more stock.

BearHug- University of Washington(U-Dub) x Sensi Star
Rebel OG - Triangle x LongBottomLeaf
Yooper Kush- Tahoe x LongBottomLeaf
Luther Dogman - Chem#4 x Sensi Star
Mackinaw Trailmix OG - F-cut,Triangle and Tahoe OG moms x Sensi Star
StarTripper- Sensi Star x LongBottomLeaf
DirtyWhiteBud(DWB) - theWhite x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk in honor of the late DirtyWhiteBoy.

plus restock-

LungCandy#1
Killa Queen
Herijuana
Twisted Fruit

many new crosses being worked on so we'll be very busy this year,i'm not even gonna list those and jinx myself! lol

Hey Mota, how'd them SuperSnowBallz turn out? I had my eye on that one... I hope they find there way here.

Fwiw, it's a bummer to hear those Petrolia Headstash were past their due date~maybe hit Bodhi up, I think he made some not too long ago

Last edited:
Top Bottom