New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

The LungCandy line was released a couple months ago so now it's time for some -

Valley GHASH - 88' G-13/HP x LongBottomLeaf(LBL)
Twisted Fruit V2 - KK's Strawberry Cough x LBL
Fuzzy Fruit - Sweet Pink Grapefruit bx x LBL

Being tested-

Pink Diesel - ECSD x Sweet Tooth #4 ibl
Skunky Deez - ECSD x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk
Rebel Yell - LungCandy#1 x Sweet Tooth #4 ibl

Ortega x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk
CandyChem x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk
TOK x SS/DC
P75 x SS/DC
U-Dub x Sweet Tooth #4
theWhite x Sweet Tooth#4

The LBL male is from Loran - SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner II.
Sweet Tooth #4 ibl male is from S.O.F.T.420 (i think that's his nick?).
SS/DC male is from obsoul33 and is very high in cbd's.
A big thanks to all who contributed the genetics for these seed runs!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Don't sleep on the valley GHASH. Both of my females were fire! I have 6 more seeds and bet there is more fire to be found. That skunky deez sounds great I would def. give those hell!

Mota u ever mess with any hazes or nl5 haze from the 90s. I just bet you would be the guy that could get your hands on the 5c clone that's held so tightly. Just a curiosity.

Motarebel

Motarebel

sounds like some nice stuff mota. whatcha think of that p75?

The P75 is very nice,dank with sweet undertones once cured.Pending the outcome of the cross with SS/DC,i'll do a backcross if a nice male shows. This was my second run with the P75 and it was twice as good as the first run so really lookin forward to getting her dialed in.

slausongardens

slausongardens

mota puts feet all over these other breeders. sad to see dutch companys getting rich off bunk genetics while hes over here making all the most unique original crosses with genetics others have never worked.

who else has used the udub???

i want that ortega x ss/dc wow thats gonna be the biz

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
here is the deep chunk male used in that cross super skunk x deep chunk. he is very dominant in producing stout indica plants .... that male was past to me from a good ole boy from humboldt ... i believe it was direct from tom hill's deep chunk stock ...

cheers
10092P1060786 copy

slausongardens

slausongardens

hell ya that male looks crazy, u can just tell its special.. super shout outs to soul33 for always hooking up the right breeders with these insane genetics. i will purchase something with this male used for sure, the ortega x ss/dc for sure. cant imagine how good of an indica that is. might be what im looking for. the super skunk might add some extra funk and loudness to the stink that some potent indicas lack.. the deep chunk and ortega have similar smells with that garlicy, meaty indica power house smell that u can just tell will knock you out, its like a mans weed. well im thinking a super skunk would add some extra funk to that. balance it out a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom