New room...

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

we will be slabbing in the next few days. ill have pics up.

thank you. :)

was your reason for not aerating the reservoirs due to ph fluctuations?

K

kamdavs

you mentioned that you never DTW, ever. Can you explain why?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

you mentioned that you never DTW, ever. Can you explain why?

it says it right in the title. Waste.

beyond waste (of nutrient and water), your throwing away your best resource for knowing whats going on in your root zone. and you lose pH swing.

imo dtw is one of the worst decisions a hydro grower can make.

MAYBE if its your first run and "arnt into learning and stuff". i would recommend dtw.

S

Steel Erection

If you dont use stones how do you aerate your reservoirs ? -SE

Slick!

Alright, details please :) how often you watering and how far up the slab do you water? those look like botanicare tables.

did you ever post your home-made nute profile? i realize you are using a commercial brand, but was curious the ratios on your own mix :)

thank you again!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

How often do you change your res?-SE

It depends on what i am watering. But on average every 2-3 weeks.

Slick!

Alright, details please :) how often you watering and how far up the slab do you water? those look like botanicare tables.

did you ever post your home-made nute profile? i realize you are using a commercial brand, but was curious the ratios on your own mix :)

thank you again!

Watering with the slabs is tricky. Initially its the first 2 days in order to make sure they are fully soaked. After that it starts at every 4 days and goes all the way to once per day if your roots can fill them. I flood the whole table to the top.

Like i said they had GH here and my buddy spurr has a bad ass GH profile i am using. Its posted on the first page but i will repost it here.

I will add some profiles for my other rooms on the other threads tonight/tomorrow.

GH
S

spinkus

LOVE the zip-tie's holding the block to the slab. Easy and effective and you can cut them right off if need be... good idea, like most you have DS

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Looking great as always my friend :)

just hit post 420 !! Fuck yea :joint:

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Spurrs profile is killing it...

Slabs are starting to fill @ around 10 days...

Scrog screens have been installed...

IMGP3364
IMGP3362
IMGP3363
IMGP3365
IMGP3366
IMGP3360
IMGP3351
Top Bottom