New room...

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

outstanding bro. how often do you flood when your lights are on, in full flower?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Thanks guys.

Floods on slabs are the first 2 days to make sure they all get soaked. Then every 4 days, then 3 days, 2 days etc... Just depends how long it takes the roots to fill the slabs.

Aligee

Aligee

Very impressive setup bruh i like the table this place is huge !!!

L

LikemindS

Wow! VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AlohaRebel

Hey ds your setups are super legit and super clean! Really like your idea with the clone tray inside the flood table and how amazing those roots look in those hugo's lol...Where do you get a tray like that, that will fit in say a 4 by 8 flood table so i can suspend the hugo's about an inch or two from bottom of flood table? That is what you where showing correct?

HG23

HG23

Hey DS,

I'm just starting to figure out nutrient profiles. I understand the basics of the chart you posted but am wondering how you account for the trace elements that are 0.00. Also, that profile is for flowering only right or veg also? Finally, am I correct in saying that you mix your res's according to the blue highlighted columns from the chart and are good to let that recirc for 2-3 weeks? I've always wanted to understand the elemental breakdown/make up of nutes beyond just reading the label and guaranteed analysis. How did your buddy spurrs come up with that, does he somehow know the target profile numbers he wants to end up with then break down the individual additives (GH, calmag, protekt etc) by element and try to balance them out or something?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
really nice bro - now 1002 uses for zip ties - lol

reminds me of my old setup - except I would put drippers on each cube and in the slabs in between each cube

doing it that way allowed me to water several times a day

I do something with my cuts using white plastic grid stuff you can buy at home depot to diffuse flouro light

I also would put the slabs on this white grid to give them better drainage

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

really nice bro - now 1002 uses for zip ties - lol

reminds me of my old setup - except I would put drippers on each cube and in the slabs in between each cube

doing it that way allowed me to water several times a day

I do something with my cuts using white plastic grid stuff you can buy at home depot to diffuse flouro light

I also would put the slabs on this white grid to give them better drainage

Post a pic of the grid for me please? been looking for that exact thing! Thanks man.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Hey DS,

I'm just starting to figure out nutrient profiles. I understand the basics of the chart you posted but am wondering how you account for the trace elements that are 0.00. Also, that profile is for flowering only right or veg also? Finally, am I correct in saying that you mix your res's according to the blue highlighted columns from the chart and are good to let that recirc for 2-3 weeks? I've always wanted to understand the elemental breakdown/make up of nutes beyond just reading the label and guaranteed analysis. How did your buddy spurrs come up with that, does he somehow know the target profile numbers he wants to end up with then break down the individual additives (GH, calmag, protekt etc) by element and try to balance them out or something?

If no info is provided in the total analysis you cannot find the actual. thats why its lrft 0.0.

The profile is for veg and flower, though i dilute it to 50% for the first week or 2.

Yes, the blue columns are used. and 2-3 weeks is how long i use them for. Often i add .5-1ml of floralicous plus for the last 3-5 days.

Target profiles are products of AG research, cannabis tissue analysis and plant nutrition experence. Actual available profiles as oppsed to garanteed minimum analysis for npk are discussed here:

And Target profiles here:

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Hey ds your setups are super legit and super clean! Really like your idea with the clone tray inside the flood table and how amazing those roots look in those hugo's lol...Where do you get a tray like that, that will fit in say a 4 by 8 flood table so i can suspend the hugo's about an inch or two from bottom of flood table? That is what you where showing correct?

Thanks alot man. 8 trays for 4X4's and 16 for 8X4's. The cloneing cube trays sold at the hydro store.

BTW i dont use hugos (they are 4x4's) but hugos would do great in this set up IMO.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Post a pic of the grid for me please? been looking for that exact thing! Thanks man.

sorry thats the only pic I couild dig up atm

151813d1307585873-looks-like-motherlode-has-got-cabin-fever-seedlings_6_8_1.jpg.att

works great also for seedling trays = prevents the cups from sitting in water and stiffens up the trays and makes them rigid

comes in a 2' x 4' sheet

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Awesome man, whats it called and were do you get it? i love it!

L

LikemindS

Awesome! found em! gonna try em out!
"24 in. x 48 in. White Egg Crate Lighting Panel (5-Pack)"

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I got it in the lighting section at home dept or lowes

its with the plastic panels that cover flourescent over head lights for your kitchen

its light diffuser

edit: likeminds found it and beat me to the post - lol thats the stuff alright

I used that way back in the day to make flood trays out of black plastic cement mixing tubs

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I got it in the lighting section at home dept or lowes

its with the plastic panels that cover flourescent over head lights for your kitchen

its light diffuser

edit: likeminds found it and beat me to the post - lol thats the stuff alright

I used that way back in the day to make flood trays out of black plastic cement mixing tubs

Thanks man. id send you rep but it says i gotta wait.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

New strains:

Pre 98 bubba
Jacky White
Pre 98 X bubbleberry (my cross)
Pink Pez
Church
Chemdog D
Hawaiian Diesel
Suge Knight Pure OG
DeathStar
God Bud
Green Crack
Shrom
Pure Power Plant'
Golden Goat
Blueberry (Sat dom)
Blueberry (ind dom)
Bubba X Jack

MoMs update...

IMGP3513
IMGP3511
IMGP3510
IMGP3512
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking excellent! That's some really nice bud structure and trichrome production for only 3 weeks. Keep up the great work.

-TF

Top Bottom