New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guy barnes

guy barnes

iv
Man there seems to be hate running a muck on these forums lately. If you had a bad experience post it and be done. Let people make their own decisions.

Thanks for the pics. Bout to try some of this stuff out myself. Make my own decision.
e just started mine too cant wait to get them growing hopefully they will be like these in the pic's

waayne

waayne

wheres the hate by the way

Well guy barnes
I'll tell you where the hate is, Skunkmasterflex , the other mods, and myself have been busy deleting it, the off topic
posts and all the posts that were about nothing but hateful BS drama from this thread.....I'm really not sure how you missed all this........

Hopefully people will continue to post pics and descriptions of Nevilles strains and keep this thread on topic.

waayne

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well guy barnes
I'll tell you where the hate is, Skunkmasterflex , the other mods, and myself have been busy deleting it, the off topic
posts and all the posts that were about nothing but hateful BS drama from this thread.....I'm really not sure how you missed all this........

Hopefully people will continue to post pics and descriptions of Nevilles strains and keep this thread on topic.

waayne

You can only hope nowdays.

guy barnes

guy barnes

well sorry to here about it you must have deleted it before i seen it it's just jealousy nevil has great strains and better ones to come i will post some new pic's of the newere stuff thats available now

guy barnes

guy barnes

Hi guys,
Very excited to see some of the first results.
Thanks for sharing.

My list:
Kariba x MM
MML x S5
MM x NH3 male
NH21 x MM male
NH36 x SkMM male
NH36 x Oax male

Cant wait to give them the go.
Cheers,
YS

guy barnes

guy barnes

...is this a seed sales thread?
oh yeah,better not talk about how thc was the "thing" to have in our strains,the last 30 years;now it's the cbd crew,yelling out loud.
So why did we waste the last years ONLY trying to produce a strain with high thc,low cbd???(ditch weed)like Nevs Haze?
Answer;because sativa produce way more seeds to sell,than indica EVER will!!!
It's all marketing bullshit.
...also,I want to know if P63 got a refund or seeds for his trouble???
...rule no.1...
if ya gunna do crooked business,ya gotta do it straight
he ordered from canna collective and he said he didnt use registered mail so it was his own fault he admitted look back a few pages people like you were blaming others and it wasnt even them get your facts straight before you go outing people here you seem like what wayne was talking about bring off topics stuff to this thread there about fed up with posts like yours i think you owe others here a apoligy for blaming companies who werent even envolved you just started raintint like you new the whole story infacy you didnt no any facts i talked to P63 and he said he sent canna a payment that they never got and he didnt use registered mail rule number 1!!!!!

guy barnes

guy barnes

...is this a seed sales thread?
oh yeah,better not talk about how thc was the "thing" to have in our strains,the last 30 years;now it's the cbd crew,yelling out loud.
So why did we waste the last years ONLY trying to produce a strain with high thc,low cbd???(ditch weed)like Nevs Haze?
Answer;because sativa produce way more seeds to sell,than indica EVER will!!!
It's all marketing bullshit.
...also,I want to know if P63 got a refund or seeds for his trouble???
...rule no.1...
if ya gunna do crooked business,ya gotta do it straight
And since were ont the subject where are the pic's of your haze hybrids i see mine and many others where are yours i thought i seen you post some 1930 poloroids

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm interested to see his final product in the hands of some of the resident farmers.

sun

sun

Very nice healthy looking gush scorpian . How did that walkabout mexi turn out for you ? Did you ever hit it nevil haze pollen ?
If so does it look anything like the nev oax , I belive the walkabout mexi was miochana but still.

Scorpion

Scorpion

Very nice healthy looking gush scorpian . How did that walkabout mexi turn out for you ? Did you ever hit it nevil haze pollen ?
If so does it look anything like the nev oax , I belive the walkabout mexi was miochana but still.
I did but have not planted those seed yet.
I did use MY Ortega Male with that same walkabout female and growing them side by side with the gush.
They are very Nice Plants.
thanks for asking bro.

scorpion

guy barnes

guy barnes

I have some nice size buds of LTD Mango Haze...(lol)
it took 20 weeks to finish,grew a pound,under a 400 watter,smelled fantastic,and tasted absolutely shitty,and had NO resin,no trichomes and...no high!
I think it's on Mr Nice forum under Gunk.
Not worth the trouble,indoors or out,and it was the "pick" out of a whole packet!!!
Guy Barnes...are YOU Neville?
I think so.
if not,you must be gettin' paid alot...
hay wizard of oz im definatly not nevil he's an australian im american he's been my good frind for 30 years now i could only wish i had his talents when it comes to breeding but he trusts me like no other he's been my mentor most of my career and i dont get paid nothing i do it and he give me help when needeed we joke around togther and we are just god friends if you need to get any questions to him let me no and i will get you the answers

guy barnes

guy barnes

I did but have not planted those seed yet.
I did use MY Ortega Male with that same walkabout female and growing them side by side with the gush.
They are very Nice Plants.
thanks for asking bro.

scorpion
scorp how did you make out with the ortega was it coated with resin like the NL#5 i know you do some good breeding thats why i was wondering so what was your over all opinion

Scorpion

Scorpion

scorp how did you make out with the ortega was it coated with resin like the NL#5 i know you do some good breeding thats why i was wondering so what was your over all opinion
hey bro,
I like MNS Ortega it has been a very rewarding and easy plant to work with, the plants grow great outdoors and as Nevil once said.
Use the male and see what happens...well I took his advice and choze two ,one of which is exceptional so far.
I will know more at harvest time.

peace bro
scorpion

guy barnes

guy barnes

if i gave y
I have some nice size buds of LTD Mango Haze...(lol)
it took 20 weeks to finish,grew a pound,under a 400 watter,smelled fantastic,and tasted absolutely shitty,and had NO resin,no trichomes and...no high!
I think it's on Mr Nice forum under Gunk.
Not worth the trouble,indoors or out,and it was the "pick" out of a whole packet!!!
Guy Barnes...are YOU Neville?
I think so.
if not,you must be gettin' paid alot...
if i granted you one wish what would it be but really im not nevil he just a good friend of mine 30 plus years so ive learned a lot from him over the years

guy barnes

guy barnes

sou
hey bro,
I like MNS Ortega it has been a very rewarding and easy plant to work with, the plants grow great outdoors and as Nevil once said.
Use the male and see what happens...well I took his advice and choze two ,one of which is exceptional so far.
I will know more at harvest time.

peace bro
scorpion
sounds very promising cant wait to see the out come have you ever saved a male if i crank up the hours to 24 will this keep the male flowers from growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom