New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Thx Flyin J.. Man it took work but we are almost ready to begin choppin.. Love this time of growin lol. All gravy from here..

Indican

Indican

Gonna try to remember which pics are which. Todays Day 55 of flower for all these except LUI and a few more like Blue Magoo. Theyre at bout 45 days.. Omuerta Genetix Strong Arm

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its taken me a few min to find My place after my time in the Military Now all I do is
watch the ladies grow and the Veterans Smile, its a good way to live, its all about Plant.
Keep bringing the Gear to the masses, My yeti and my own Creation Nyvia have been shared
by a few.

12 14 2015 UD 3
Nyvia2 2

Now I have Crossed My Nyvia II and have some more fun to have
peace flyJ

Indican

Indican

Its taken me a few min to find My place after my time in the Military Now all I do is
watch the ladies grow and the Veterans Smile, its a good way to live, its all about Plant.
Keep bringing the Gear to the masses, My yeti and my own Creation Nyvia have been shared
by a few.

View attachment 556434 View attachment 556435
Now I have Crossed My Nyvia II and have some more fun to have
peace flyJ

I was in the Marines in the 90s man. Hell yea. The 1st purchase I made outta the Corps was a HID light lol. 20 yrs straight now. Grew years before the Marines too but outdoors. Now its mainly inside. The weathers too fucked outside lol.. Gettin snow in oct 2012 killed my outdoor love lol

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Sorry about the like bomb

Your (sinister seeds) killing it bro

Top Bottom