New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Hi; Have you ever heard of Austrailian Bastard plant? When it was growing it did not look anything like weed. Well I got a leaf and grew it with my Kush. Yea I fked up. It was a male. But I ended up with a lot of seeds. So I started them they have just started to bloom. I also put a male and a female in a grow tent. Is that what I should be doing?? Never done this before. Only by accident.
Thanks
Tarsey

Idk man, I personally wouldnt breed a strain Ive not worked or good peeps have documented n worked. Sorry Ive been MIA lately. Lost 2 phones since the Mich cup lol...Sunufabitch!
Anyway, yea I wouldnt personally grow em but ya never know. Some real gems can occur from accidents. Not often but can happen. Ive got a house inspection this week. Ive got 43 strains to pop. Only a couple sched to breed, the rest will fill my stash jars. Runnin 4200 bare bulb watts, 25 strains start Oct 1, the rest Nov 1. I only veg 20ish days so both rounds will be complete by Jan. 20. Max. This is the reason Autos make zero sense to me. Idk why youd grow a ruderalis containing plant 100+ days on 20+ hrs of light..I thought we are tryin to reduce our carbon footprint? Not increase it n use more energy for a plant that contains sub par genetics. My logic wont let me touch an auto.

Tarsey

Tarsey

Hi; I have some Auto's going now but when they are done. Yea your right they are done. My hydro bill is nuts and you do not get much off them. Not very strong either.

Indican

Indican

I read in roughly 1987 when I was 14 n first growin, the ruderalis was very subpar n their only benefit is maybe if u live in an igloo around the arctic circle usin only the sun. I couldnt believe when I started reading a few years ago people were intro'ing them into gardens..wtf is the point? I picked up a Weed World or maybe Skunk mag out of boredom at a gas station a couple years ago. 25 TOP AUTO STRAINS YOU MUST GROW! was a cover story. 25 strains, all tested and at the end it says KEEPER: NO. All 25 strains lol. Someone defended em n said THATS BECAUSE U CANT REGEN AN AUTO! Thats logical huh? Another reason not to f with autos. So no moms if somehow it does impress you? I just dont get it. I can rebud a plant many many times. I vegged n rebudded one plant last year 3 full times. Man, idk. Real world experience n knowledge is somethin new growers just cant fathom. Just like Ive grown bare bulb since 2001. No doubt it out produces any reflector and alot cheaper power consumption n better light to plants. But about once a week on other forums I get pm's or questions about whether it works or my rationale. Friggin before bare, plants always had issues. Since, none and way more yield without inline fans that could fail or use power. Im all bout most bud on least amt of cost. 3200 watts last run never got over $315 a month power bill. Im addin another 1000 since temps are dropping. Itll be bout the same cost

Tarsey

Tarsey

wow. HOw did you get them to bud again. What just cut the buds off instead of chopping the plant down?? Then what put them back into grow cycle. My hydro bill is nuts.
Thanks

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

My power bill is around 800 a mo lol I cant imagine adding another 8 hrs a day on top of that. Mightiest well build another room add 3 more hours and run a flip flop =X

-lurkin

Tarsey

Tarsey

Anyone heard of Australian bastard. I have a few plants that are a cross between Australian Bastard and Kush. Funny. It had some 3 leaves. I know that is norm. But when it grew up now it has 5 leaves, 7 leaves, 9 leaves and 11 leaves. wow. never seen that before. Has anyone else seen that??

Indican

Indican

Yea I cut the main buds down, leave some green leaf n a few buds on each branch, throw back into 24 hrs of light. I use my veg closet which usually is 300-600 watts hps. I use canna nutes so no nute changes are done. Withon 30 days ur plants should be veggin again. Nothin special. Plants are essentially weeds. Easy to regen. And cloning...lol. I use rapid rooters in those cooked rotissarie chicken containers with clear domes lol.. I use reg t12 or t5 lights, mist clones twice per day, if its not 100% its damn close. Cloning machines, special equipment, etc, not needed. Redneck engineering at its finest lol. Btw u can fit at least 50 rapid rooters in one of those domes. 100 in 2 is plenty clones in a small ass space for anyone. Oxycloners my ass lol

Indican

Indican

As amatter of fact, I revegged indoor plants I grew indoors Dec 2011-Mar12, put em outside n swear theres pics in my albums on opengrow. Snow was on the ground under the smart pots. March 22 was the day they went out. Out of 24 plants, only a thai plant died. The rest revegged n budded on sched sept-nov 1. People make this shit too complicated. Plants are resilient as hell. We are lucky it gets us high as fuck lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

Just read threw the whole thread alot of them strains sound crazy. I'm a begginer but this shit is pretty cool how you can cross over a bunch of diff plants. It just blows my mind. And how you took a plant and cut the buds off but a few and revegged is sick af!

Indican

Indican

Man my entire house n outdoor shed becomes used to make all those strains. Def not pollen chuckin lol. Im single with no furniture in either bedroom. From now on only 2 rooms n a closet will be used. But to make all those strains took so much work n relocating strains, I dunno how I could tell others an easy way to do it. 28 yrs of doin this I guess plus a hard headed mofo is only reason I pulled this off lol..Had to replinish my stock after losin all my seed stash due to a thief/partner...

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I respect it my o.g. @Indican I have no tolerance for thieves as my own brother has robbed me. Even got his ass whooped multiple times but don't care. Like stealing is that lil kid shit all jokes aside. But I like the dedication I hope you still getting buns tho lol! But you got so many diff types it must be dope to be like oh yeah you like that bud? I came up wit that strain at My crib along with 100 other types. Lol you the man o.g.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

So When's the drop here =) I'd like to see that Psychosis x Huck Kush d=D

-lurkin

Indican

Indican

Man I just use the strains I like n trust. Its usually Mota, Eskobar, Sannie, a few others but I went to Colorado n their weed is boring. Sorry but its true. Blue dream sucks. Tangie sucked. GG#4 sucked imo. These are their top shelf dispensary shit. All my weed i took (20+ strains) cut thru all theirs. I go for strong thc strains. Not into fads, I know who has fire n,thats what I get. Besides Dynasty genetix, every strain I used came directly from breeders hands. I havent ordered from a seed bank since 2007 n was severely disappointed in quality. Ive literally spent less than $300 on seeds since 2007. Idk why, I guess loyalty n I grow shit out n promo it. I offered 10 packs to anyone ready to pop beans now on 2 other forums. I had 3 people say theyre ready n 1 I know is full of shit lol...Anyway ill share a pack here n there, but to give like I used to is over after that ass ripped me. Idc, hes in Colorado somewhere, travis larson. Tall soy milk drinkin puss. Not only 300+ strains, 4 Solis Tek matrix ballasts n bulbs, all my dvds, tv, dvd payer, tools, everything but my mattresses n clothes. He will pay if his hippie ass ever shows up. Til then, he can look over his shoulders til someone or something ends his happy thievin life

Tarsey

Tarsey

Lucky I had not started growing yet. Feb. last year on a Thurs. night at midnight my house got raided. There were 7 guys. 6 black and one hispanic. all but 2 had masks on. I woke up with a shot gun at my head. My son was also in bed. They stole everything. I did not want to open my safe as I had just sold a car for cash and the $5,000 was in the safe. I told them it was empty and I could not find the sheet with the combo. on it. Guy without a mask hit my son in the head split it open bad and then held the gun to his head and said should I pull the trigger or are you going to get that safe open. I got the sheet out of my side table and opened it. They got all my guns, cash old coins. I could go on and on. They took about $50,000 worth of my stuff. Insurance what a bunch of assholes they are. Check your policy. I got $500 to cover my cash stolen. I ended up getting $27,000 wow. Cops were useless. As they also took my cell phone and I told the cop they can track it. They did nothing. I had to sit in my car all night as now my house was a crime scene. For what. they did not catch them. Funny. 3 weeks later they did a drug bust in Toronto and found my had gun. But because these idiots had filed the serial # off but not good enough. They would not give me my gun back. Then a detective came to my house and said they are sure they have found who did this. Then said he is off duty and should not say what he is about to say and then told me they cannot do anything unless I press charges. I said OK. Then he told me that they are part of a big motor cycle gang in Toronto and I should think about pressing charges as they know where I live. FUCK I am a single dad with 2 kids what do you think I did? lol. I would love somehow to get back at these assholes. For sure the one that had the gun to my sons head.
Oh well got that off my chest.
I HATE THIEVES.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Man I just use the strains I like n trust. Its usually Mota, Eskobar, Sannie, a few others but I went to Colorado n their weed is boring. Sorry but its true. Blue dream sucks. Tangie sucked. GG#4 sucked imo. These are their top shelf dispensary shit. All my weed i took (20+ strains) cut thru all theirs. I go for strong thc strains. Not into fads, I know who has fire n,thats what I get. Besides Dynasty genetix, every strain I used came directly from breeders hands. I havent ordered from a seed bank since 2007 n was severely disappointed in quality. Ive literally spent less than $300 on seeds since 2007. Idk why, I guess loyalty n I grow shit out n promo it. I offered 10 packs to anyone ready to pop beans now on 2 other forums. I had 3 people say theyre ready n 1 I know is full of shit lol...Anyway ill share a pack here n there, but to give like I used to is over after that ass ripped me. Idc, hes in Colorado somewhere, travis larson. Tall soy milk drinkin puss. Not only 300+ strains, 4 Solis Tek matrix ballasts n bulbs, all my dvds, tv, dvd payer, tools, everything but my mattresses n clothes. He will pay if his hippie ass ever shows up. Til then, he can look over his shoulders til someone or something ends his happy thievin life

Ill pop some lmk =)

-lurkin

Tarsey

Tarsey

Ill pop some lmk =)

-lurkin
HI; You have to check out Dutch Seed Store. wow. I ordered 20 seeds and got 32 seeds for about $2.00 a seed including shipping. I have them growing right now. They are hatching like fast. I just ordered another 20 White Widow seeds and they are going to send me 3o seeds for $47.00 US. wow. I have been paying between $5.00 to $15.00 Canadian for seeds. I love this store. Take a look. You order for Holland but not sure but they are shipped from Bulgaria. Whats that. I do not give a shit where they come from but, at that cheat, I will stop cloneing. NO kidding. I will keep on trying to clone. I suck at cloning they all die. but the one that messed up my entire room. That was the leaf from an Australian Basterd. Oh well got lots of seeds. Cross between Kush and Basterd. and they are looking great. I will post when they fully bud.

Top Bottom