New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Just went on a breeding frenzy past 8,months, finally all is complete...
Yeti F4
Apollo 13 f6
Ghash x Herijuana
Huck Kush x Heri
Holy princess x Heri
Selene purp pheno x Heri
Rebel Yell x Heri
Rebel Yell x Selene
Heri ibl
Red heri Fruit Bud f18
Heri ibl x Red Heri frt bud
Holy Princess x Selene
C99 f5
LUI F3
Gods Afghani x heri
God Bud x Heri
(Caramel cough x Drizella) x Selene
(Ms. Universe x Drizella) x Selene
Psychosis x herijuana
Psychosis x Huck,Kush
UK Blues x Heri

And I think thats bout it....i always 4get 1 or 2...oh, chemo...those as well. See? Ill prob remember somethin else soon
Also Lung Candy x Blueberry Cough from JOTI.

Indican

Indican

Anyone heard of Australian bastard. I have a few plants that are a cross between Australian Bastard and Kush. Funny. It had some 3 leaves. I know that is norm. But when it grew up now it has 5 leaves, 7 leaves, 9 leaves and 11 leaves. wow. never seen that before. Has anyone else seen that??

Ive had 13 or more per fan leaf indoors...Just depends on strain....

Tarsey

Tarsey

wow. I was shocked when I saw 11. the plant looked cool though with all these dif. leaves and large.

Indican

Indican

Theres a couple more I forgot (as usual). (Durban x C99) x Selene, and Mango Thai x Selene. Both were made by special request, I just always forget em cuz I sat them to the side for the guys that requested I make some sativas....Im not a sativa fan, I need coma inducing weed.

Indican

Indican

Lucky I had not started growing yet. Feb. last year on a Thurs. night at midnight my house got raided. There were 7 guys. 6 black and one hispanic. all but 2 had masks on. I woke up with a shot gun at my head. My son was also in bed. They stole everything. I did not want to open my safe as I had just sold a car for cash and the $5,000 was in the safe. I told them it was empty and I could not find the sheet with the combo. on it. Guy without a mask hit my son in the head split it open bad and then held the gun to his head and said should I pull the trigger or are you going to get that safe open. I got the sheet out of my side table and opened it. They got all my guns, cash old coins. I could go on and on. They took about $50,000 worth of my stuff. Insurance what a bunch of assholes they are. Check your policy. I got $500 to cover my cash stolen. I ended up getting $27,000 wow. Cops were useless. As they also took my cell phone and I told the cop they can track it. They did nothing. I had to sit in my car all night as now my house was a crime scene. For what. they did not catch them. Funny. 3 weeks later they did a drug bust in Toronto and found my had gun. But because these idiots had filed the serial # off but not good enough. They would not give me my gun back. Then a detective came to my house and said they are sure they have found who did this. Then said he is off duty and should not say what he is about to say and then told me they cannot do anything unless I press charges. I said OK. Then he told me that they are part of a big motor cycle gang in Toronto and I should think about pressing charges as they know where I live. FUCK I am a single dad with 2 kids what do you think I did? lol. I would love somehow to get back at these assholes. For sure the one that had the gun to my sons head.
Oh well got that off my chest.
I HATE THIEVES.
Bro, that sucks...Nobody in this town knows me at all now. Im totally off the grid here. Moms last name is different than mine, so she put the house and electric in hername. NOONE KNOWS IM HERE except my boss and she aint robbin me. Ill never let peeps know where I am again. That's a fucked up story. Cops didn't do jack shit for me either. At least $10,ooo in jewelry, tools, safe with my birth certificates n shit in it, everything except my clothes..Seeds alone I had AT least $100,000 if I sold em $2 a bean. TRAVIS LARSON. If anyone ever meets this fuck, KO his ass, post a pic of his ass bleeding, Ill give ya every strain I got!!! Fuck a spineless thief. Id rather a bitch fuck around and lie to me than to be ripped off. ESPECIALLY WHEN COPS DONT DO A GD THING. If I kicked his ass or fucked up his family, guarantee my ass would be in prison. A fellow grower/Marine talked me out of Denver area. He spent 10 yrs in the pen for assault. As Marines, we take heavy charges when we fuck a dude up. 10 yrs he spent over beatin a thiefs ass in NY. He fled to Puerto Rico with his wife to live with her family. A knock on a Saturday morning, US Marshalls went all the way to Puerto Rico and picked his ass up. Lucky he talked sense into me. I don't do well behind bars lol

Tarsey

Tarsey

That sucks. These idiots missed a lot though. I had a box full of new jewilry sitting beside my coffee table. Did not even open the box. About $5,ooo.00 and on my side table beside my bed my wedding ring worth over $14,000 sitting there. They missed it. But they took all my booze.What gets me is the cops know now who it was and doing nothing. Fuck assholes.
Now I have a gun right beside my bed and the shells are in my house coat. Let them come in now. Knowing my luck I will not hear them and they will get another gun. I cannot win. lol.
Bro, that sucks...Nobody in this town knows me at all now. Im totally off the grid here. Moms last name is different than mine, so she put the house and electric in hername. NOONE KNOWS IM HERE except my boss and she aint robbin me. Ill never let peeps know where I am again. That's a fucked up story. Cops didn't do jack shit for me either. At least $10,ooo in jewelry, tools, safe with my birth certificates n shit in it, everything except my clothes..Seeds alone I had AT least $100,000 if I sold em $2 a bean. TRAVIS LARSON. If anyone ever meets this fuck, KO his ass, post a pic of his ass bleeding, Ill give ya every strain I got!!! Fuck a spineless thief. Id rather a bitch fuck around and lie to me than to be ripped off. ESPECIALLY WHEN COPS DONT DO A GD THING. If I kicked his ass or fucked up his family, guarantee my ass would be in prison. A fellow grower/Marine talked me out of Denver area. He spent 10 yrs in the pen for assault. As Marines, we take heavy charges when we fuck a dude up. 10 yrs he spent over beatin a thiefs ass in NY. He fled to Puerto Rico with his wife to live with her family. A knock on a Saturday morning, US Marshalls went all the way to Puerto Rico and picked his ass up. Lucky he talked sense into me. I don't do well behind bars lol

Tarsey

Tarsey

That sucks. These idiots missed a lot though. I had a box full of new jewilry sitting beside my coffee table. Did not even open the box. About $5,ooo.00 and on my side table beside my bed my wedding ring worth over $14,000 sitting there. They missed it. But they took all my booze.What gets me is the cops know now who it was and doing nothing. Fuck assholes.
Now I have a gun right beside my bed and the shells are in my house coat. Let them come in now. Knowing my luck I will not hear them and they will get another gun. I cannot win. lol.
wow. Reading your note. I just realized I should change my name on this site. How do I do that now? I better do it though.

Indican

Indican

Id probably just start a new acct bro. Damn those biker gangs have cops paid off. They sent the cop to your house to warn ya IMO. Fuck em. I don't take weed outta my house. Bein in the med field, I cant risk any kind of bust. Ill send beansall day. My dad lives 3 hrs away, he forwards me cash or mail if someone orders beans from me. Mom lives in another state and owns a flower shop. I get a lot of mail there too. Both my parents support the shit outta me. Mom saw my grow one year, said Indi (not really, but my real name lol) I thought the ol' YOU BETTER DO SOMETHINELSE WITH YOUR LIFE BEFORE SOMETHIN BAD HAPPENS speech was comin...She goes NOLISTEN! You have a major talent. Ive seen your high timesand other magazines, your plants blow them away..You have a talent son, u need to do something with it! HOLY SHIT! Lol...Shes a major Christian, but she will take my tinctures and shit to help her sleep. I also notice when I go home, my roaches disappear lol

Indican

Indican

OK, property managers just left...Seeds starting TODAY! Get ready for the run from the Gods, or Jah, or breeders lol...

Ill list this run in a second, these beans will give ya the proverbial stoner boner lol

Tarsey

Tarsey

I just fucked up big time. I had my seeds in containers in my cupboard. I have had the radio on in that cupboard the past week. I noticed the top is nice and warm, so I put my containers on it. Well I think I cooked 25 kush seeds. I am going to leave thema few more days, but I think I killed them all. What an idiot.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I just fucked up big time. I had my seeds in containers in my cupboard. I have had the radio on in that cupboard the past week. I noticed the top is nice and warm, so I put my containers on it. Well I think I cooked 25 kush seeds. I am going to leave thema few more days, but I think I killed them all. What an idiot.

I keep mine in the fridge.

-lurkin

Indican

Indican

Yeah, we got strains from hell comin...Mota hooked me up BIG TIME at the cup...We traded about 40 strains between the 2 of us lol! Then I have Dynasty gear (salmon river OG, Huck x Space Queen, Mt Hood Huck, Blue Magoo) Omuerta Genetix, Eskobar, Sannie, and of course Sinister (ME!) Its goin to be the Indica run of all Indic runs...Gotta run and grab a couple bricks of coco real quick...Ill post the first 25 strains startin out to day when I get back...

Indican

Indican

The 1st cross I ever made, when I was 14, was DANGEROUS weed. It was nicknamed wheelchair. Circa 1987-88. My dad put the seeds in a baggie and in the cabinet over the fridge for safe keeping from my step mom. Spring rolled around and dad says "Its time!" He got the baggie outta the cabirnet, GODDAMN MICE ATE THRU THE BAGGIE AND LEFT ZERO SEEDS lol...1st lesson in breeding and storing seeds, hard containers!!!!!!! And definitely not over a fridge lol...Fuckin I have wheelchair again from a private breeder from eastern KY, we shall see if they are anywhere close to those beans. Im hopin...If so, it was by far the strongest weed Ive ever smoked.

Tarsey

Tarsey

I keep mine in the fridge.

-lurkin
I am trying to hatch them. Fridge is to store them. corect. But it's been 3 days from when I fucked up, and one seed hatched over night. wow my be luck but 1 out of 28. Not good. May have to start all over. but the problem is. What is I put another 30 down and they all start hatching. wow I would be overwhelmed. ha. I'm in a catch 22. The radio was jus nice and warm until I put the containers on it and I guess it got hot as I covered the vents ont top. Again idiot. What a waste. Old age can fuck u

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I am trying to hatch them. Fridge is to store them. corect. But it's been 3 days from when I fucked up, and one seed hatched over night. wow my be luck but 1 out of 28. Not good. May have to start all over. but the problem is. What is I put another 30 down and they all start hatching. wow I would be overwhelmed. ha. I'm in a catch 22. The radio was jus nice and warm until I put the containers on it and I guess it got hot as I covered the vents ont top. Again idiot. What a waste. Old age can fuck u

Oh I thought you were storing them =)

I normally just put them in some dirt to pop lol if they don't pop in a few days I'll take them out of the soil and put them in a damp paper towel in a plastic bag.

-lurkin

Indican

Indican

I thought the same at first Lurkin....I realized after I posted he laid em there a bit. IDK, give em a couple more days then worry bout more beans. Sometimes killin beans is a blessing in disguise...

Latest posts

Top Bottom