New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

OK peeps, heres the first batch of beans getting popped....
SINISTER SEEDS
Psychosis x Herijuana (heri from here on out, I aint typin that shit over n over lol)
GodBud x Heri
Ghash x Heri
Huck Kush x Heri
Selene x Heri
UK Blues x Hei
Heri x UK Blues
Gods Afghani x Heri
Snow Queen x Heri F1sand F2s
LUI F3
Rebel Yell x Selene
Yeti F4
Huck Kush x Snow Queen
OMUERTA GENETIX
Strong Arm
Drums of War
Blackbird PK
MOTA REBEL
Rebel OG F2
Valley Ghash OG
Novacaine
Romberry
Yooper Kush
PVT BREEDER
Grape Stomper x Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Wheelchair
ANOTHER PVT BREEDER FROM GERMANY
G13/BW F5
DYNASTY
Salmon River OG
Space Queen x Huck Kush
Blue Magoo
Mt. Hood Huck
Huck Kush F2
Then,
Blue Satellite 2.2
Blockhead F2
Sweettooth #3 F2
THEN 1 MORE PVT BREEDER
Nuke x Lemon Thai
Nuke x Nuke BBSD

Then 30 days, the next batch gets popped ;)

Tarsey

Tarsey

The 1st cross I ever made, when I was 14, was DANGEROUS weed. It was nicknamed wheelchair. Circa 1987-88. My dad put the seeds in a baggie and in the cabinet over the fridge for safe keeping from my step mom. Spring rolled around and dad says "Its time!" He got the baggie outta the cabirnet, GODDAMN MICE ATE THRU THE BAGGIE AND LEFT ZERO SEEDS lol...1st lesson in breeding and storing seeds, hard containers!!!!!!! And definitely not over a fridge lol...Fuckin I have wheelchair again from a private breeder from eastern KY, we shall see if they are anywhere close to those beans. Im hopin...If so, it was by far the strongest weed Ive ever smoked.
Do you sell some of your seed?

Tarsey

Tarsey

Oh I thought you were storing them =)

I normally just put them in some dirt to pop lol if they don't pop in a few days I'll take them out of the soil and put them in a damp paper towel in a plastic bag.

-lurkin
I do the paper towel method and so far it has been great. Until I cook these little guys. I cannot belive I was that stupid. I put my hand on top of the sterio and it was just warm. But when I put all my contaners on it they were over the vent that cool the sterio. again silly me.
Am I on someone's thread or is this an open forum? I just do not want to piss anyone off? I think I did on Puma threads. I had no idea what I was doing.lol

Indican

Indican

The dude is roughly 29 now. Total puss. Literally cried when he thought I let hiscatgetoutta the houseand it was under his fuckin bed the whole time. Drinks too much soy milk or sumthin. I carved a message into his parents front door letting them know I found em, but bein a former Marine, mybuddy spent 10 yrs for assault on a thief in damn NY. Marines, we either get praised by judges or fuckin hammered if we beat dudes asses. I was ready to wait n kill the fucker, but many of my boys said stick to the Sinister plan. Karma and/or a cool mofowill fuck him up Im hopin..Prayin, and I don't pray lol

Indican

Indican

Ahhh hell...A lil rearranging, but 25 strains, 97 total beans went in rooters tonight...Indica with a hint of hybrids lol...Its on....fuck it

Indican

Indican

BTW I use sponge posts or rapid rooters, soak in Cannazym solution, then squeeze out excess moisture, put soil/coco about 2/3rd up solo cups. Then 3-5 rooters per cup. I get damnnear 100% germ. Ill try to post pics..Right now Im just usin reg ol T8s

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word can I see pics of what your talkin about bro? I'm germinating some seeds rn the paper towel way lol. I like the space queen x huck kush was it? Shit sounds fire. @Indican

Indican

Indican

Btw, my thread is wide open for anything weed related. No politics or religion is only topics I will not discuss.

Ok ill post pics of how I start shit since everything is fresh.

The final pic is solo cups filled roughly 2/3 with soil, wring out the rooters, place seeds in rooters about 10 mm, u can still see the seed, mist 2-3 xs daily. Do not water again, only wanna keep the seeds moist with mist. By tonight the 1st seeds will pop n be pokin heads up. By Tuesday everything should be popped or I fucked sumthin up. Pretty simple

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word shit is lookin pretty sweet my g. I respect it and that's alotta beans lmao boutta have a jungle and shit..

Indican

Indican

If youre gonna be a pro and noticeable in this industry you need 2 things: Fire ass crosses, and great fuckin marketing/pkging...I got both.

FOR THOSE IN CANADA, OMUERTA GENETIX JUST OPENED BRIGHT MOMENTS DISPENSARY...GOOGLE OR IG EM, OR FB...ANYWAY, HES GONNA BE CARRYING 2 SEEDCOMPANIES: OMUERTA GENETIX AND SINISTER SEEDS...LOOK FOR THEM IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS..HE SHIPS ALL OVER CANADA AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE MED CREDENTIALS...HIT HIM UP, HE DEALS IN STRONG MEDS!!!!!

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word my g so you set for success you on the right track obviously. You'll be at more places shortly hahaha fire indeed tho too bad I can't put a flame emoji

Latest posts

Top Bottom