New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

These seeds were stolen but i received about 30 back..but instead of f2ing them, I think Ill try to beg Mota for Romberry to cross to heri at the cup...Btw, the red heri fruit bud n heri x rhfb seeds are black,as coal...weird lil buggers...snow quuen,x heri f1s and f2s are the same...sorry,,stoned ramblins lol

Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm DEF all about hard hitting heavy indys!! Your work sounds great bro! Best of luck!

Indican

Indican

Thx Max...Luckily Ive madegood connects n dont eff over anyone, probably why I got ripped lol..too damn nice lol. We will do this or die tryin!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I should send you my address so you know where to send it to lol.

;)
-lurkin

Indican

Indican

Made it to Detroit today...seeds en route...200+ shirts, 500 packs of beans to pack. Clio Fri thru prob Monday am....

Indican

Indican

Seed inserts...anyone in detroit wanna low wage job stuffin cards in baggies? Low wage as in free lol

Indican

Indican

Yea went awesome!! Got to chill after 40 hrs work in 48. Free VIP to the cup. Hung out with Mota Rebel n his crew all weekend. Got a buncha mota strains n Im pretty sure he got every strain I made lol. Had a fuckin blast! 5 of us off opengrow rolled into town. Everything went perfectly n we had ZERO plans goin in saturday mornin lol..scored those vip passes n it was on:)

Skunked

Skunked

Very nice hybrids man! I particularly like the sound of Chemo x Heri, LUI f3's and the Psychosis x Heri. I've grown out a few Heri crosses and f-gens from S@nnie/Mota and do have a sweet spot for her. I did some Heri x BioDiesel and some Heri x Deep Chunks...
How was the heri x deep chunks? I have some monkey balls I'd like to do some lovin with

soopy

soopy

How was the heri x deep chunks? I have some monkey balls I'd like to do some lovin with
No idea, haven't popped any yet. Both lines were super early outdoors so my idea for the cross was to find something that finishes fast and frosty. End of August early....

Skunked

Skunked

No idea, haven't popped any yet. Both lines were super early outdoors so my idea for the cross was to find something that finishes fast and frosty. End of August early....
I know My experience with Deep chunks also been quick finishing, not familiar with the heri is that a landrace?

soopy

soopy

I know My experience with Deep chunks also been quick finishing, not familiar with the heri is that a landrace?
No, its an acclimated(NorCal) pre-soviet afghani (Petrolia Headstash) x a Kentucky sativa "Killer New Haven(?) that was made back in the late 89's-early 90's I believe by Steve Tuck but has since been worked into several different lines by different breeders over the years. MotaRebel has probably done the most/often grown line(s).

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I had a chance to meet The mota Crew at the Denver HT Cup and get the HIGH CBD crosses they did w Lorans Long Bottom Leaf Male I and the Loompa Farms CBD Swiss Gold Silver Bubster Creation,
Sharing the stories here and Helping out each other is what I find the most rewarding here on the farm and supporting the breeders who support The farm.
My life is all about the Veterans and what the Plant can do for us all.
Great work Sinister Team.
FlyJ

Tarsey

Tarsey

Just went on a breeding frenzy past 8,months, finally all is complete...
Yeti F4
Apollo 13 f6
Ghash x Herijuana
Huck Kush x Heri
Holy princess x Heri
Selene purp pheno x Heri
Rebel Yell x Heri
Rebel Yell x Selene
Heri ibl
Red heri Fruit Bud f18
Heri ibl x Red Heri frt bud
Holy Princess x Selene
C99 f5
LUI F3
Gods Afghani x heri
God Bud x Heri
(Caramel cough x Drizella) x Selene
(Ms. Universe x Drizella) x Selene
Psychosis x herijuana
Psychosis x Huck,Kush
UK Blues x Heri

And I think thats bout it....i always 4get 1 or 2...oh, chemo...those as well. See? Ill prob remember somethin else soon

Hi; Have you ever heard of Austrailian Bastard plant? When it was growing it did not look anything like weed. Well I got a leaf and grew it with my Kush. Yea I fked up. It was a male. But I ended up with a lot of seeds. So I started them they have just started to bloom. I also put a male and a female in a grow tent. Is that what I should be doing?? Never done this before. Only by accident.
Thanks
Tarsey

Top Bottom