New to THC farmer

• Thread starter Vintaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vintaw

Vintaw

Hi guys I'm new to the THC farmer community. I'm a small-time grower on the coast I do have my recreational license and medical marijuana and I am encountering some problems and I need help from educated farmers who are willing to help... My farm is indoor I have approximately 100 plants blooming and 160 plants in the veg room at all times. I clone my own I've been farming for 6 years, legally farming for 6 years. my best friend and confidant my dad recently passed away and he was my education. So I've started kind of stumbling and I need the assistance of like-minded well-rounded educated marijuana farmers. so I'm going to take some pictures of my crop and post them.
I believe one of my problems is fungus at the roots because I have Rusty colored dots showing up on the leaves and it just looks sad.
So my phone's battery is too low unfortunately I can't post a picture at the moment but I will here soon thanks for reading. I hope you're having a wonderful day

Moshmen

Moshmen

Welcome to the farm - that’s no tiny personal grow ya got goin there! Pics and all the info ya can nutes, water, schedule , medium , ppm ,ph, any and all info and they will come . Lol

Vintaw

Vintaw

Welcome to the farm - that’s no tiny personal grow ya got goin there! Pics and all the info ya can nutes, water, schedule , medium , ppm ,ph, any and all info and they will come . Lol
Thank you, I didn't know where to start or what information to provide I'll get started with gathering the needed info and I will return shortly thank you again. hope you're having a wonderful day

Vintaw

Vintaw

Okay here we go I'm going to spill my guts here. it's hard for me to do this because my dad always frowned upon sharing our info. however I'd like to believe we've evolved as humans. so my veg room is 21 hour light schedule
Bloom room is 12 hour light schedule
veg nutrients are
pure blend pro
diamond nectar
liquid karma
liquid seaweed
and
then my Bloom nutrients are
Big Bloom Fox farm
floral nectar
Roots HP
Crystal bursts and
Cal mag

And if I begin to see flyers or any kind of bugs I use azamax and Bush doctor force of nature

I use Fox farm dirt and I give the plants nutrients every 6 days I water usually once between nutrients
I have a transplant regiment of 1 gallon pot to a 3 gallon pot to a 5 gallon pot to a 7 gallon pot. I find it helps my root balls to be well developed approximately 8 to 9 weeks in veg and 7 to 8 weeks in bloom
I have LED lights
my equipment is as follows: pH tester is a blue lab nutrient meter and pH tester
I use a hydrofarm three-way meter for my soil and
a urceri light meter
okay I'm going to upload some photos and videos hopefully I can get a little help thanks so much I really appreciate whoever just even reads my post let alone provides me with any advice

IMG 20210722 111440 HDR
IMG 20210722 111503 HDR
IMG 20210722 111341
IMG 20210722 111219
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Your father sounds like a wise man. His advice is good today as well but the times in usa are different now :)

Gotta be very demanding handling so many.

The leaf you posted looks a bit off. I am thinking iron but I will hold it while other people stronger in the know steps forward

Vintaw

Vintaw

Your father sounds like a wise man. His advice is good today as well but the times in usa are different now :)

Gotta be very demanding handling so many.

The leaf you posted looks a bit off. I am thinking iron but I will hold it while other people stronger in the know steps forward
Thank you for your kind words. My dad was amazing, the greatest man I'll ever have the pleasure of knowing in my lifetime. His knowledge was endless, I've got a lot to learn. I tried to retain all the knowledge I possibly could from him.
And yes the responsibility of this many plants is sometimes a bit overwhelming but is so satisfying in the same way.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and giving me your advice. I appreciate you! thank you!

Vintaw

Vintaw

might getting root bound also.
Hello GNick55, it doesn't rub off so Let's try the deficiency path. At what pH is magnesium and calcium best absorbed? Do you recommend any particular nutrients that may help with my deficiency? My pH in the soil stands at about 7.5 to 7.2 could that be causing issues? And if so how do I go about lowering the pH of my soil? I can't thank you enough for taking the time and reading my post and giving me your advice. Thanks so much

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m just a hobby grower and don’t explain things well but here goes - I see you only use calmag after bloom? And that’s when issue started ? What ppm is you plain water? If you are using tap water u may not need to add calmag at all! To much of one thing can lock out calcium , on top of that the ones that are droopy and Willy look over watered? Could that be possible if your not getting the proper wet and dry cycle def. can show up

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m probably not the one to help out as i never ph or anything in soilless, if your growing in soil (fox farm) than you probably should ph (but don’t have to),
as the buffer zone is smaller or if you use any synthetic nutrients.
here’s a chart of basic things plant needs through life, looks like your right in the need for calmg zone.. some should reply soon with some advice. Glad to have you here on the farm, awesome set up!
5CE11E52 FDF0 45F5 AA38 37682019D11B

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
ill start by saying i really know very little, so listen to anyone over me.

just on a personal observation note, when i see the blemishes like on your plant and they are along the vein like that - it is not lockout. nor ph issues. it is either that you have an excess of salts built up in the soil or it is too much either cal or mag (not that it is either interchangeably, but either /or like i cant remember and am not near my spreadsheets).

but again, everyone here knows more on this than i do. and i dont have a large database on things like this, but what i do have points to an excess of something. lol.... i know, i cant be less helpful!

Vintaw

Vintaw

Good morning my beautiful farm community I'd like to start with telling everyone thank you I can't thank you enough!!!! so to answer the question of parts per million in plain water it's about 120 to 130 ppm. We get our water delivered though and then we pull it out of a holding tank.
Once again thank you farm community I am so happy to be here and even more thankful that you're here.

Vintaw

Vintaw

Oh it looks like my babies are missing my dad almost as much as I am I have another one that's showing some different times I've been seeing some flyers around lately and it's been kind of scaring me. However I'm going to take a picture of this beauty also take a picture of what my soil PH and moisture tester reads at this one I'm kind of thinking of bugs pulled it up in the roots not looking too good but you guys tell me.

Vintaw

Vintaw

The one that is close up is the pH and what I see it's about seven and a half the second one just a little bit further away is moisture and it's right at the moist and dry line... But a plant wouldn't look that guilty over being almost dry right?

IMG 20210723 101159 HDR
IMG 20210723 101125 HDR
Top Bottom