New to the farm

• Thread starter Wildill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

Thanks bro! I'll get some picks of the ladies up soon. I'm currently running one of my own crosses it's a 3 way cross nirvanas super skunk x mango x ak48. I also have GDP s1 and a glacier s1.

william76

william76

Thanks bro! I'll get some picks of the ladies up soon. I'm currently running one of my own crosses it's a 3 way cross nirvanas super skunk x mango x ak48. I also have GDP s1 and a glacier s1.
Sounds nice,can I ask,did you run the ssk on its own?and if so what was it like?im looking for the ssk sensi had in the 90,s,any good?76

Wildill

Wildill

Sounds nice,can I ask,did you run the ssk on its own?and if so what was it like?im looking for the ssk sensi had in the 90,s,any good?76
Yes I did the smoke was nice and the smell was of the old school dead skunk funk heavy yielder. I have not had sensi ssk but I have heard nothing but good things about it.

william76

william76

Yes I did the smoke was nice and the smell was of the old school dead skunk funk heavy yielder. I have not had sensi ssk but I have heard nothing but good things about it.
I think I may look at a few packs,i grew sensi,s ssk from its release till 2003,when I lost it,ive I bought 2 packs, 2 different times since 2009 meant to be the exact same strain,but they were totaly different,hay smelling rubbish not even worth making hash with,these looked unrelated to the plant I know as ssk,and the thing was, it was idiotproof but if you knew what you were doing you would crop really potent meds great smell,taste and bag appeal,and the high was great too,normaly it's hard to find a strain that ticks all the boxes but this did and from seed too,im beginning to think I imagined it cause iv not been able to source it,and after wasting money on it twice I was reluctant to try it from anywhere else,but I know some of nirvanas gear was from sensi a few years back so I'm going to give it a bash,thanks for sharing,76

william76

william76

I've not heard of glacier,is it a new strain?thanks 76

Top Bottom