New to the website . So Here is the grow journal i started

• Thread starter BryanOconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotSure

NotSure

i used to push a metal spike through the trunks of my plants years ago just before harvest for that reason. Maybe that was too high a stress though. Never noticed any difference so I finally stopped years ago. Now I just put pictures of BryanOconner's tortured plants in my tent. That traumatizes them enough. LOL
My Grandpa had a pecan tree that wouldn't make nuts. He buried some old rusty iron nails at the base of the tree. That tree rained pecans every year after that, until Katrina. The hurricane. If men are the worst why aren't they called hisicanes?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
What ya don’t throw coffee n monster energy at the bunker capn😂👍
Yeah, no.
For some reason, I can’t really put my finger on it but, that seems like a TERRIBLE IDEA.
Oh yeah! I remember now!

Cannabis does not have 2 legs so it cant go to the store to buy unicorn piss so it can get “jacked” and play call of duty all night.

Apparently the plant sends its friend 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have seen more then one of those shows in mexico . OMG those high class girls that help the donkey . Geez
They love those burro, no doubt.
Bro. You def have a different approach.
Weed in your medium? That shit molds bro!
Mix in coffee and presto!

unless you have a direct mental connection with the local insect population, then carry on.
Like a joes apartment kinda deal?

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

They love those burro, no doubt.
Bro. You def have a different approach.
Weed in your medium? That shit molds bro!
Mix in coffee and presto!

unless you have a direct mental connection with the local insect population, then carry on.
Like a joes apartment kinda deal?
Nope If it mold then it molds . This grow is not about commercial grow yields and quality . Its about having fun . I will put in a soda next . Not a coke it will kill the bugs . Mountain dew perfect .

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nope If it mold then it molds . This grow is not about commercial grow yields and quality . Its about having fun . I will put in a soda next . Not a coke it will kill the bugs . Mountain dew perfect .
I’m a hobby grower too homie.
But you don’t care about the quality?
Well. Rad. Take care. Merry Christmas. 🎁🎄

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I’m a hobby grower too homie.
But you don’t care about the quality?
Well. Rad. Take care. Merry Christmas. 🎁🎄
Just follow . These plants will have the quality. When i say quality meaning controlled room with better lighting best temps humidity co2 injected up in the 2000 ppm range All this really helps the quality the co2 makes bit of difference .
These are in a tent in the family room where people party and F a lot . Not the best situation to grow plants lol .

S

SFCPUFF

lol. im new to the website . You see a guy using coffee yeah this guy is nuts !!! Reason for it if you read the post from the other website im doing everything incorrectly . These two plants in one pot will only receive coffee for now on and some beer
gotta see this.....lol👍

V

Vanthcity

This grow i am doing everything incorrectly . Its just 2 plants in one pot no potting up . Was feeding full strength nutrients to just hatched seeds . Not ph the water .
Let's see if this grow is gonna be the most fire one yet! Let's hope for some top-notch buds

Top Bottom