New to the website . So Here is the grow journal i started

• Thread starter BryanOconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

storz

How is this possible?
BryanOconner has grown a lot of weed in his days and is bored. So he decided to play if thats what you are asking. Hopefully pass on some info in the process. I have learned some things indirectly through the mayhem. 1) these plants we fuss over are very resilient. 2) coffee works 3) To be cont.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
BryanOconner has grown a lot of weed in his days and is bored. So he decided to play if thats what you are asking. Hopefully pass on some info in the process. I have learned some things indirectly through the mayhem. 1) these plants we fuss over are very resilient. 2) coffee works 3) To be cont.
But bro, just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. I get wanting to poke bears and all. But this is just weird. So does coffee something special that other more tailored fertz don’t?

S

storz

But bro, just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. I get wanting to poke bears and all. But this is just weird. So does coffee something special that other more tailored fertz don’t?
I understand your view. For me, the thread has many things. 1) its the trainwreck phenom. Yes, that is a bit mental. 2) curious what he is going to do next. 3) is there anything positive I can garner from this? For instance coffee. Yes, it doesnt do anything special compared to industry centered ferts, but it doesnt do anything more negative either. Thats interesting to me. Energy drink? I thought that would kill it. Why didnt it? Stuff that makes you say hmmm.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I understand your view. For me, the thread has many things. 1) its the trainwreck phenom. Yes, that is a bit mental. 2) curious what he is going to do next. 3) is there anything positive I can garner from this? For instance coffee. Yes, it doesnt do anything special compared to industry centered ferts, but it doesnt do anything more negative either. Thats interesting to me. Energy drink? I thought that would kill it. Why didnt it? Stuff that makes you say hmmm.
Hey man, thanks for not taking that the wrong way, because it came from legit curiosity.
Now the Red Bull, that can’t be good 🐂 🤣
Now like you I’m all about seeing what is what, it all just seems counterintuitive is all. I’m not sure we will ever know why it didn’t deep 6 them. A true conundrum if you ask me.
As odd as it all is, I’m here for it 👊🏻🤡

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Put the 40 in yesterday. Snapped pic today. Plants really can use beer to grow health and make bigger yields.
Its all carbs to build buds. So these plants had coffee and cream . Red bull . Some beer A entire 40 ounce of beer . More black coffee .
Im feeding nothing else . If you see the leaves the burnt part is from incents burning. So much smoke so close to them. These plants just started to flower
That cheap 2.25 per 40 ounce beer is my favorite . i have had them all . Its strong taste love it . Might be because its the first beer i had when i got drunk the first time

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
jokerdro

jokerdro

I am new here as well!

Plant is looking good! Interesting & unique grow, I will be following!

Good luck 👍🏻👍🏻

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I am new here as well!

Plant is looking good! Interesting & unique grow, I will be following!

Good luck 👍🏻👍🏻
Very surprised how the coffee is doing . Shocking . Coffee is organic Cheap for a small grow .
Wow i did not check the coffee ph . lol People that stress ph will love this post as well.
Tap water is 7.5 coffee has to be lower acid . IDK. no what im not checking it . lol . Bamboo poles will be put in soon to hold the branches i expect some big buds ! Will see if it gets 8 ounces
so many little bugs in the soil they love it. You can see many different types coming going different parts of the soil . Im sure that makes a lot of nutrients as well

jokerdro

jokerdro

Very surprised how the coffee is doing . Shocking . Coffee is organic Cheap for a small grow .
Wow i did not check the coffee ph . lol People that stress ph will love this post as well.
Tap water is 7.5 coffee has to be lower acid . IDK. no what im not checking it . lol . Bamboo poles will be put in soon to hold the branches i expect some big buds ! Will see if it gets 8 ounces
so many little bugs in the soil they love it. You can see many different types coming going different parts of the soil . Im sure that makes a lot of nutrients as well

wouldn't worry too much about the PH of things going into organic as long as your water is neutral imo but i have no science to back this up
when i did organics i def threw some spent grounds in during veg 👍🏻

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Put the 40 in yesterday. Snapped pic today. Plants really can use beer to grow health and make bigger yields.
Its all carbs to build buds. So these plants had coffee and cream . Red bull . Some beer A entire 40 ounce of beer . More black coffee .
Im feeding nothing else . If you see the leaves the burnt part is from incents burning. So much smoke so close to them. These plants just started to flower
That cheap 2.25 per 40 ounce beer is my favorite . i have had them all . Its strong taste love it . Might be because its the first beer i had when i got drunk the first time
shit i drank that brand for years, glad i only drink good beers these days

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

shit i drank that brand for years, glad i only drink good beers these days
i though good beer is that beer you like to drink. I have tried many even ipa . I like many . Prefer canada beer . Hate mexico beer
This cheap beer always draws me back . Cheap beer one called natual ice . 30 for 15 bucks here.
I have a good selection here at least 20 different kinds currently .

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

i though good beer is that beer you like to drink. I have tried many even ipa . I like many . Prefer canada beer . Hate mexico beer
This cheap beer always draws me back for me . Cheap beer one called natual ice . 30 for 15 bucks here.
I am in Colorado and drink mostly hazy ipas. I like the 4 packs of pint cans 😁

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

updated today . Not impressed with the genetics of this plant . So far i rate the flowering 1 out of 10 . Its not the coffee beer causing it to bud loose . Anyways here is the updated pic . Lot of purple Ow i did lose power for 2 days and temps did go down to 42f !! Surprised it did not get too stressed from it .

Thumbnail
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Weldworks makes a seasonal peach beer, a few other companies do to. I have yet to find one I consider drinkable
I have not got out in the past month lol. Really wont do with the snow not risking a fall . I will go to my local store called total wine its a monster store im sure they will have what your suggesting and ill buy a few others to taste test . As long as its not sweet i will like it .

Top Bottom