New to this and need some help please!

• Thread starter Bode180
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’ll be able to cure them in a closet, will burp them in the garage but I won’t be able to have them dry out there. I only have a seeding pad in there now and it’s not able to keep it warm enough. I didn’t have my inkbird when I put the space heater in the tent. My only worry is having a humidifier running in a confined space with this space heater. I’ll have it kick on at 60 and off at 65 and pray. Will obviously be present while I try this and thankfully it’s a short week work wise.
Hopefully that will work out man. Update when you can

B

Bode180

If the humidity drops below that threshold what is the outcome? I can understand too high and there is an increased chance of mold but what if it’s too low? I can deal with less potency if that’s the case I’d just hate too lose it too mold or something this late in the game after the struggles. All in all still a great learning experience

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m not sure bc I haven’t experienced that low of humidity in drying stage but I would guess it would dry to fast

ninjadip

ninjadip

What about doing a cheap insulation of the shed with some insulation board? Doesn't even have to be 100% to make a huge difference.

B

Bode180

What about doing a cheap insulation of the shed with some insulation board? Doesn't even have to be 100% to make a huge difference.
Thank you! Didn’t even cross my mind. Bit of a pain in the ass but was able to move everything back to the shed. Looks like a frankentent but sitting in front of a wall mounted space heater wrapped in leftover reflective insulation roll. Might end up doing the trick, we’ll see. Thanks for the help everyone, truly appreciated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom