New To This Forum With A Desperate Suggestion

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

HIya Moderators and Admins....
I just came from another forum which has caused quite a massive exit and I have at least 20 new friends here so I'm wondering can we have a General Discussion thread so we can have one place we can all gather together in one place? I haven't seen a forum thread where we can just discuss whatever. Its seems tedious to "start conversation" to one but the rest of my friends and family wont see the post and would mean I visit all 20 + friends and start a conversation 20 + times.
Thank You for your hard work and precious time you spend in these forums.
Gramma

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
HIya Moderators and Admins....
I just came from another forum which has caused quite a massive exit and I have at least 20 new friends here so I'm wondering can we have a General Discussion thread so we can have one place we can all gather together in one place? I haven't seen a forum thread where we can just discuss whatever. Its seems tedious to "start conversation" to one but the rest of my friends and family wont see the post and would mean I visit all 20 + friends and start a conversation 20 + times.
Thank You for your hard work and precious time you spend in these forums.
Gramma
If you're wanting a place that newcomers can see and post, I suggest starting a thread in the smokers lounge, as tattoojim suggests. :)

You can also add people to your conversation.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Thank you for your suggestions. I started a thread and now I'm contacting each member I know...the hard way..one at a time but hey its gets the job done lol :D

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@GrammaHydro
I think that flew right over grammas head jimbo,lol.
Gramma what jim tried to show you is that you can just "tag"(alert) all your friends and let them know by typing the @ symbol in front of their name like this,@GrammaHydro,etc etc and then they will each automatically receive an alert to look at that thread.You can tag(alert) 1 or 100 in 1 thread by just typing their name preceded by the @ symbol.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I think that flew right over grammas head jimbo,lol.
Gramma what jim tried to show you is that you can just "tag"(alert) all your friends and let them know by typing the @ symbol in front of their name like this,@GrammaHydro,etc etc and then they will each automatically receive an alert to look at that thread.You can tag(alert) 1 or 100 in 1 thread by just typing their name preceded by the @ symbol.
Man I was tryn to figure out how to screen shot the process. But no dice on the New phone

Top Bottom