new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

Just fed them week 2 of flower ppms at 550 also added 200ml of cal mag and cs roots used 550 ml of A and the same for B and added 15ml of ph down ph at 5.6 the new Santa Fe classic is doing the job perfect rh at 55 daytime and 45 at night daytime temp 78 night time temp 68 water temp 66

ri420patient

ri420patient

During the week when the ppms drop down am I supposed to b adding back more nutes or am I supposed to just do the feeding for the week and go by the chart I've just been adding ro back for water level and a few times they used it so fast I added back like half dose during the week to get the ppms back up a little today when I added back they were at 242 should I wait til it gets lower

T

tipper619sd

sounds like u have them in the right spot the roots look great man and the plants look happy to me

ri420patient

ri420patient

killer bro looking great out ur way man. U got the system, down for sure Very happy plants. Mad props bro !!

thanks alot man its been great glad im using cs nutes makes it real easy to work with alot of great knowledge here cant wait for countless runs it was alot to get here but well worth it

ri420patient

ri420patient

ppms were at 550 last night there at 395 tonight when lights shutoff after tm they should be at like 325 or less should i do a add back of about half of what i started with at end of week 1

Amber

Amber

Thanks for the replies I didn't mean to side track you I just must have got excited seeing a great grow going similar to the setup I am getting ready to order, the more I see on here 13 gallons must be the way to go and 30 inches on center may even not be enough. I am just looking for a new challenge and this should be it. I just set up two 4x4 trays to start my clones out in, then will switch to the 13 gallons for a few more weeks of veg before flowering. I just wanted to have 2 separate system to try a michigan based company Ionics line in one system and CS in the other one.
I have 30 inch centers and that is the first thing I would change if I knew then what I know now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom