new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

Just fed them week 2 of flower ppms at 550 also added 200ml of cal mag and cs roots used 550 ml of A and the same for B and added 15ml of ph down ph at 5.6 the new Santa Fe classic is doing the job perfect rh at 55 daytime and 45 at night daytime temp 78 night time temp 68 water temp 66
Nice atmosphere im struggling with the humidity first not enough now cant get enough dehumidifiers in there. Did you say you have co2 in there? If so do you know how much?

ri420patient

ri420patient

Nice atmosphere im struggling with the humidity first not enough now cant get enough dehumidifiers in there. Did you say you have co2 in there? If so do you know how much?
I do have co2 my controller only does 1000,1250,or 1500 so at the end I might only have it come on every hour to keep it lower or buy another controller soon

ri420patient

ri420patient

How big is your room I had to run a humidifier before but as soon as I had to flip I had to buy that Santa Fe dehumidifier

Amber

Amber

How big is your room I had to run a humidifier before but as soon as I had to flip I had to buy that Santa Fe dehumidifier
My room is like 16x19 and sealed with mini splits and I was having to have humidifier on and seems like now even with 4 dehumidifiers around in there my humidity was getting up to like 70 overnight. Im thinking I will need to get another big boy dehumidifier.

Amber

Amber

I do have co2 my controller only does 1000,1250,or 1500 so at the end I might only have it come on every hour to keep it lower or buy another controller soon
im curious if you have a sealed set up are you running your air pumps outside of the room? I was advised that with co2 in a sealed set up you have to run the air pumps outside of the room or the air pumping into your system will be not so much oxygen but more like co2?

ri420patient

ri420patient

im curious if you have a sealed set up are you running your air pumps outside of the room? I was advised that with co2 in a sealed set up you have to run the air pumps outside of the room or the air pumping into your system will be not so much oxygen but more like co2?

Yes my pumps are outside in a seperate room

ri420patient

ri420patient

I also draw air out of an outside room for the lights to cool off in the hoods and run one 24000 btu ac with the dehumidifier the room is only 22x12 with a part cutout for another house heater ac which is half of the width at the very end bucket but then cages help out

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

right on bro, way to kill it.

btw i like that room design =)
Thanks alot I used to have a crappy setup but learned alot from that means alot coming from u another year or so want to get a place with more height and be able to spread them out more there touching every which way now quick question for you they took up about 225 ppms since Sunday night td is wed I'm on week 2 of flower following the cs chart think I should do a add back of about half strength of what I started with this week seeing how the next feeding isn't til sun again thanks alot on props to the room to

DR.GT

DR.GT

A couple quick personal opinions bro. 1. try not and have to do add backs of more then 2/250ppm it can really send them wacky if the swing is to much to re-adjust to... And 2. i would cover those R.O filters bro.. definately a no no bro cause of algae .. Other then that your killing it..they look beautiful! Thanks for the show and representing the 401!..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Bring it back up to what ya had it at before they sucked it down. Say you started at 500 ppm and its dropped to 300 ppm add back 200 ppm worth of nutes to the system. Next time it drops that low do a water change out to get a fresh balanced mix

Top Bottom