new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Should I add back more booster?

well i would do a change out and then add back to where u were from the start @ ppms and let them drink down the ppms and then add back again and see what they are drinking more. Most likely the booster since they are in flower. So yes i would add more ml of booster imo .

W

Worm254

I have found that in general, with the CS Booster the ph Drops, and with Bloom A/B the ph Raises.

ri420patient

ri420patient

I have the worst news ever in my room all my plants are Hermies unfriggen believable I started noticing the sacks only on the bottom of the plants the tops are fine so far I don't know what could've caused it I got the clone from a buddy it was a feminized seed I'm gonna run these out and my friend has some clones that are blueberry headband that are ready to go luckily well 11 of them and 1 Tahoe og for free might start them in a flood table for a few weeks then transplant when these are done unless they get to bad idk if I should just say screw this rd and put those right in there or at least see what I get out of this has this ever happened to any of u guys can hardly sleep so sad

ri420patient

ri420patient

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Feminised beans will bite ya in the ass every time.......feminised beans bad mmmmkay

Could do a big S1 seed run...

That does suck bro, you were all in..

Passion baby!!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yes, this has happened to ne twice.. First time I found them I hit them with Reverse from DM and all I can say is we deseeded our buds for days.. We ran that strain one more time making sure it was not our fault due to light leak or something. That run we sprayed with reverse right from the get go. The seed count was half what it was. We ditched that strain for the UC. If it ever happened again I would cut out early and get a fresh start. The headache of the seeds just made things real tough..

I'm really sorry to hear this.. I hope to see you pull thru this big...

ri420patient

ri420patient

Feminised beans will bite ya in the ass every time.......feminised beans bad mmmmkay

Could do a big S1 seed run...

That does suck bro, you were all in..

Passion baby!!
I will never use feminized seeds ever again the blueberry headband and Tahoe og are from reg beans think I should just chop and start over with them or at least finish the run

ri420patient

ri420patient

Yes, this has happened to ne twice.. First time I found them I hit them with Reverse from DM and all I can say is we deseeded our buds for days.. We ran that strain one more time making sure it was not our fault due to light leak or something. That run we sprayed with reverse right from the get go. The seed count was half what it was. We ditched that strain for the UC. If it ever happened again I would cut out early and get a fresh start. The headache of the seeds just made things real tough..

I'm really sorry to hear this.. I hope to see you pull thru this big...

I think it might be to late to even spray them they started week 4 already and there's a bunch that opened everywhere

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your to late....I know it sucks but I would cut bait...fishin is goin to really suck at the end....I would cut and reload as fast as possible...unless ya want to go into the seed biz

T

tipper619sd

damn that sucks i guess today is not a good day I went in my room to find the main top on my cherry pie had suddenly fallen over and i found brown roots last night. idk how my top had fallen over but i gotta figure it out asap. I would either finish since ur halfway there and maybe make hash or try to hope for the best. Also i would have more on standby like now start them up if u have any. Sorry to hear about that bro u were killing it for sure.

ri420patient

ri420patient

damn that sucks i guess today is not a good day I went in my room to find the main top on my cherry pie had suddenly fallen over and i found brown roots last night. idk how my top had fallen over but i gotta figure it out asap. I would either finish since ur halfway there and maybe make hash or try to hope for the best. Also i would have more on standby like now start them up if u have any. Sorry to hear about that bro u were killing it for sure.

That sucks man I'm prob going to finish this run and start those blueberry headband in a flood and drain table or try and veg them in the table and transfer to the uc not sure how to veg them in the tables yet I seen a post awhile back that ds had done with them recirculating in the tables I'd like to find that thread again or if anyone else knows how I should set them up with the tables let me know I pretty much have all the stuff I think

T

tipper619sd

That sucks man I'm prob going to finish this run and start those blueberry headband in a flood and drain table or try and veg them in the table and transfer to the uc not sure how to veg them in the tables yet I seen a post awhile back that ds had done with them recirculating in the tables I'd like to find that thread again or if anyone else knows how I should set them up with the tables let me know I pretty much have all the stuff I think

Ya its been kinda wierd this round idk . But i hope u all the best and give u all my good voodoo lol jkk but ya the bubble tray is the best way i think or a aeroponic system .

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your not a true grower till ya have had to chop a room down and start over...it's earnin your wings or your scissors in this game...lol

Wait till ya cook a room cuz your a/c and exhaust doesnt come on or bugs eat ya outtta house and home...live and learn thats what its all about

Top Bottom