new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

ya idk but i know one thing u are killing it bro !!!!!
Thank you man I can't wait til next time when I don't have the hermie problem it doesn't seem to bad right now but we will see at the end I'm sure it will effect me drastically next run should be much better will be adding 2 more 1000s and I added the 4th one in td

ri420patient

ri420patient

Amber

Amber

I decided not to put that other 1000 in with the bubble tray and moved the lights around and am able to put it in the flower setup so ill be running 4 1000 overheads and 4 600 drops plus I can see the difference the new ballast makes it will be in tm ill post up the new pics
Nice choice.

Amber

Amber

I had to stop at a different grow shop the other day cause mine was closed and the guy was trying to sell me some rock resonator and some other stuff called regenaroot has anyone ever tried this a friend of mine tried the rock but it was his first time using the cs nutes and he was using only half of the booster along with the rock so he wasn't really sure how it did let me know if anyone else adds anything towards the end when using cs nutes
I have never used the rock but I regenaroot is a great product. All of their products are.

Amber

Amber

I actually talked to CX Hydro guy via email about using his products in a sterile uc system I will see if I still have it.

Amber

Amber

Ok well I can't find it but he was saying pretty much regena root and his wilt guard are totally compatible in the system with the CS nute line. We used it last run in our system and we would definitely use it again only reason we did not is because we trying to do just the CS line.

T

tipper619sd

hey man hows everything ive been itching to see some more of ur epic grow !!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

are you using a water chiller for your bubble tray?? If not, what are your water temps?? Im putting one together today and am curious if ill need another chiller

ri420patient

ri420patient

are you using a water chiller for your bubble tray?? If not, what are your water temps?? Im putting one together today and am curious if ill need another chiller

not using a chiller and they stay around 68 I put it in at around 65 degrees

Latest posts

Top Bottom