new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You should be gettin close to harvest...Your a week ahead of me and Im ridin the nutes down this week and about to start to flush

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

Chopping today ill take some pics before I cut def going to b some seeds but not next time got all my new girls ready to go in need to really clean up the room first and all the buckets

T

tipper619sd

how did those turn out bro !! Would love to find out how they did ??

ri420patient

ri420patient

Finally back on revamped the room added some more lights more ducting for the hoods moved the lights so they are now centered over the plants have 6 1000s and 4 600 verts had a problem with my bubble tray had them in to long and all the roots were to tangled but 2 were ridiculously huge so was able to save them for mothers and took clones to plant in there but they weren't taking so got a few clones off a buddy running 6 Cinderella 99 and 5 blueberry headband a d 1 Buddha Tahoe they just started shooting thru the buckets had to really clean the room from the pollen when I had that run last time with them hermaphroditing ended up with 8 1/2 all together not bad for the first try and all the problems I had should b great this runView attachment 324694

Amber

Amber

Finally back on revamped the room added some more lights more ducting for the hoods moved the lights so they are now centered over the plants have 6 1000s and 4 600 verts had a problem with my bubble tray had them in to long and all the roots were to tangled but 2 were ridiculously huge so was able to save them for mothers and took clones to plant in there but they weren't taking so got a few clones off a buddy running 6 Cinderella 99 and 5 blueberry headband a d 1 Buddha Tahoe they just started shooting thru the buckets had to really clean the room from the pollen when I had that run last time with them hermaphroditing ended up with 8 1/2 all together not bad for the first try and all the problems I had should b great this run View attachment 324693 View attachment 324694 View attachment 324695
Glad to see ya back room looks great.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Finally back on revamped the room added some more lights more ducting for the hoods moved the lights so they are now centered over the plants have 6 1000s and 4 600 verts had a problem with my bubble tray had them in to long and all the roots were to tangled but 2 were ridiculously huge so was able to save them for mothers and took clones to plant in there but they weren't taking so got a few clones off a buddy running 6 Cinderella 99 and 5 blueberry headband a d 1 Buddha Tahoe they just started shooting thru the buckets had to really clean the room from the pollen when I had that run last time with them hermaphroditing ended up with 8 1/2 all together not bad for the first try and all the problems I had should b great this runView attachment 324694 View attachment 324695
yo i had the same problem in my bubble tray i let them go a bit too long.. I was only checkin the roots along the edges of the tray, little did i know the middle of the tray was a huge rootball of all the plants tangled together... I was able to save them though, i pulled them out as far as possible and then just cut where they were tangled... I wasnt sure if they would survive but they indeed did... I honestly didnt even notice any downtime once in the UC either.. So if it ever happens again i would give that a try...

T

tipper619sd

nice work bro and cant wait to see im gonna start a new thread ere soon got some thin mints supposedly and my fire og from last round and hopeflly i get my hands on these "bad ass og" cuts soon

ri420patient

ri420patient

been awhile since i been on here im on week 2 of flower of my second run have 6 cinderalla 99 3 blueberry headbands 1 skunk 11 and 1 buddha tahoe had a problem with one bb headband so pulled it and had 1 clone from a vriend of toxic blue 33 i have in soil sitting on top of the uc room was getting to warm with the 600 drops on so shut them off and i am running the 6 1000s in sealed hoods room temps are easy to control now still using cs nutes and might try to add some rock resinator this run anyone try it before with the cs nutes i had trouble in the beginning with the bubble tray they were in there to long so had to clone from the bb hedband and had trouble with them so only saved one of them then got more clones of the other strains i mentioned which im super impressed with the cindys there short and super fat gonna run just those next run or possibly 6 of those and 6 of the skunks ill see how they produce this run i boughtva 1/10 hp chiller to use in the cloner then in bubble tray due to water temps getting to warm and getting brown should help ill post some pics glad to be on track again thanks for all the help on the first run

Top Bottom