new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

And when adding back uc roots are you just adding back as much as what your putting in, or adding back for the whole system of that makes sense?

So say i add back 5 gallons that they drank (using 4xl systems) and my total res size is 30 gallons... would you only add back 10ml uc roots for the 5 gallon add back or would you add 60ml for the 30 gallons of the res size?

Thanks
im still learning and trying to keep a hot top off this run but I cant get dialed in perfect yet plants look great still but I think I can push them more im still vegging now good luck ill take a look and see how your making out

ri420patient

ri420patient

Tangelope and kush dream d.n.a genetics

N

NWElite89

Love the pics, especially the angle of first one. Stellar work as usual.

slimjimham

slimjimham

I've got some Tangilope in scrog(first time running it in uc) just about 21 days so early pittle buds but looked at it today, all down the stems are coated in tricombs, I'll post a pic tomorrow.... Looks like you could just smoke the stems ha. How do those yield for you?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I just picked up some Tangilope along with a couple other goodies. I have my eye on this to check what your pheno looks like. How many seeds did you pop and is this your phenos hunt or have you seen her go a full round?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Its from a single freebie, i like it alot because of the smell(Mild but smells just like chocolope and tangie... I'm partial to chocolope because it brings me back to a good vacation in amsterdam when this was one of the in strains) but i think it's only getting an ok rating with my patients.... we'll see this run how it goes...

it stretches like a motherfucker in uc, had one decent sized plant that overgrew the scrog when flipped, and one small as plant i thought was going to be way to small filed its space out + a little over grow ha

From what i experienced (and also experienced with chocolope grow, from only a couple seeds, the yield was decent but it was a lot of smaller buds when i prefer less bigger buds since it's easier to trim... interested to see how it fills out in the under current but i can say it def didn't have that you could smoke the stem look at 3 weeks in flower when i grew it in soil.

ri420patient

ri420patient

It definitely stretches I got the clones from a friend and he picked the best pheno it grows huge nugs everywhere it's a keeper for sure

slimjimham

slimjimham

This is mine (tangilope) at about day 21 since the flip, hoping they put out in uc. In soil they put on weight right in week 8-9 making the yield good, earlier than that for me and the pheno i have they look pretty bare but make up for it at the end

Pic shows what I'm talking about, looks like you could smoke the stems at 21 days in flower ha, just hoping all those little buds fatten up nice in the next 6 weeks

20150208 152802
ri420patient

ri420patient

My kush dreams don't stretch that much but my tangelope i need to watch out for they can rest on my nets

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

still been farming just been busy moved away from Cinderella 99 and started on tangilope and some kush dream trying a hot top off but seemed better before when I would top off with ro then do a add back half week on heavy feeding weeks any info on running a hot top off would be great or should I go back to what I already knew and nice to see you all farming away happy growing

i run hot top off and i try to lock it in according to what my ph and ppm are at in the system .. if my ppms are dropping and my ph is raising it means my plants are eating in the system.. i like to run my topfeed extra 200-300 ppm of nutes with a lower ph..so that when the system drinks it is replenishing with stronger nutes to step it up and keeps my ph in check when swaying....took me a while to figure out and havent fully locked it in but this is how i been doing it since the start....

Genesis

Genesis

Your gonna kill it man. Sky is the limit and those ceilings pretty high :). Best of luck and way to rep the Ocean State.

Top Bottom