new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCAnonymous

Dude that room looks awesome, cant wait to see it full. Hey ive read threw your whole thread but havent herd you talk about how you flush? I here some guys doin as little as 2-3 days. How do you go about it? Thx bro keep killing it!!

S

Seed Buyer

With such large centers why not drop some lamps vertically between the plants?

ri420patient

ri420patient

Dude that room looks awesome, cant wait to see it full. Hey ive read threw your whole thread but havent herd you talk about how you flush? I here some guys doin as little as 2-3 days. How do you go about it? Thx bro keep killing it!!
I flush with the uc roots and at about 3 days

S

Seed Buyer

I would love to see some UC grows with some LEC 315's hanging vertically in addition to horizontal lighting. Have you grown this style before (one plant per light)? I could not tell from your previous post on this thread. How many can you legally do?

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

I would love to see some UC grows with some LEC 315's hanging vertically in addition to horizontal lighting. Have you grown this style before (one plant per light)? I could not tell from your previous post on this thread. How many can you legally do?

Check some of the older threads in here. I've seen several using a combo of horizontal and vertical HIDs.

ri420patient

ri420patient

Allowed 24 here

ri420patient

ri420patient

And I ran 10 horizontal and 4 vertical before but ran out of room there need this space between these trees

S

Seed Buyer

If you are legal why not bring in another panel for your next grow? Are you working with a single 200 amp right now?

The LEC 315 is not as intense as a 600 or even 1000 HPS but offers a much better spectrum for the plant. I am pretty sure no one on this site is doing the LEC 315 vertically when growing trees.

ri420patient

ri420patient

If you are legal why not bring in another panel for your next grow? Are you working with a single 200 amp right now?

The LEC 315 is not as intense as a 600 or even 1000 HPS but offers a much better spectrum for the plant. I am pretty sure no one on this site is doing the LEC 315 vertically when growing trees.
I'm only doing 20 here and that's to keep the spacing this is the only place I'm working at now and I have a 3 phase 200 that's maxed out a new building is getting built with more power

S

Seed Buyer

Please keep us posted on this grow. Looks like its gonna be epic.

Junk

Junk

Word of advise, flip that door around you will thank me later

Depending on the state, the room & the floor level, (e.g. bathroom doors open in, closet doors open out) it's unlikely that's to code, so if he is getting inspected, that's a fail. And, they will laugh at him.

Plus it looks like he is already 80% of the way through...

U

UCAnonymous

Hey how's it goin over there??? Hook us up with an update...

slimjimham

slimjimham

Damn, you saying you have 1 gavita for each plant (20?) If so how many tons of cooling are you using?

Also just curious what stains are going to have a home there.

Really impressed, seeing setups like yours makes me want to step it up and light up a warehouse. What are the dimensions of that room again?

ri420patient

ri420patient

Depending on the state, the room & the floor level, (e.g. bathroom doors open in, closet doors open out) it's unlikely that's to code, so if he is getting inspected, that's a fail. And, they will laugh at him.

Plus it looks like he is already 80% of the way through...
It's to code and all passed already there is one exit out back and the door opens not into the room

ri420patient

ri420patient

Damn, you saying you have 1 gavita for each plant (20?) If so how many tons of cooling are you using?

Also just curious what stains are going to have a home there.

Really impressed, seeing setups like yours makes me want to step it up and light up a warehouse. What are the dimensions of that room again?
There's 10'tons of cooling

ri420patient

ri420patient

Top Bottom