• Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

Daytime Room.
IMG 1226 IMG 1227 IMG 1229 IMG 1228 IMG 1231 IMG 1230 IMG 1232 IMG 1233

Delerium

Delerium

Nighttime Room.
IMG 1234 IMG 1236 IMG 1235 IMG 1237 IMG 1244 IMG 1239 IMG 1241 IMG 1242 IMG 1243 IMG 1238

Still have something going on at the edges for sure in both rooms, same week. day 26 found some larvae in the root zone as well

Z

ZombieSlave

Hey Bro, judging by your last batch of pix your EC is still to high for there current condition, If the RH is high they are going to have large problems dumping all that EC buildup. looks like you have locked out your zinc(rust tips) and iron(red stems dark green on leave edges) as well as calcium(rust splotches thought the leaf). your new growth still looks like it has some clawing going on. To me your girls are showing a lot of indication of lockout by too high EC. like at some point perhaps to much calmag!? not 100% and this is the internet. I see the edge of your fan leaves tipping up. to me they are trying to processes all that nute but cant due to to much RH + high heat(you seem to have the heat under control (70's?) or just to high of EC to handle it all. If you had high RH and cO2 your girls may have been able to eat that. but I dont think you have your co2 hooked up yet. Perhaps lowering the RH to help them persperate better would be a good idea.

I would perhaps flush the system or if you can cut what you have going on by 50% more. and let them recover over the next week or two. I have recovered from worse. long story short dumped the system. put tap water in and PHed it(I dont exactly recommend tap, I had a major emergency and had no other choice,my tap was 600PPM (.07) and its a bitch to PH. but it worked. they came back in about 2 weeks on top of the game. I just made sure to keep the water on the lvl.

Delerium

Delerium

Hey Bro, judging by your last batch of pix your EC is still to high for there current condition, If the RH is high they are going to have large problems dumping all that EC buildup. looks like you have locked out your zinc(rust tips) and iron(red stems dark green on leave edges) as well as calcium(rust splotches thought the leaf). your new growth still looks like it has some clawing going on. To me your girls are showing a lot of indication of lockout by too high EC. like at some point perhaps to much calmag!? not 100% and this is the internet. I see the edge of your fan leaves tipping up. to me they are trying to processes all that nute but cant due to to much RH + high heat(you seem to have the heat under control (70's?) or just to high of EC to handle it all. If you had high RH and cO2 your girls may have been able to eat that. but I dont think you have your co2 hooked up yet. Perhaps lowering the RH to help them persperate better would be a good idea.

I would perhaps flush the system or if you can cut what you have going on by 50% more. and let them recover over the next week or two. I have recovered from worse. long story short dumped the system. put tap water in and PHed it(I dont exactly recommend tap, I had a major emergency and had no other choice,my tap was 600PPM (.07) and its a bitch to PH. but it worked. they came back in about 2 weeks on top of the game. I just made sure to keep the water on the lvl.

I haven't updated the room in a few days. Just finishing a transplant tonight.
IMG 1266 IMG 1267 IMG 1268 IMG 1269 IMG 1276 IMG 1272 IMG 1273 IMG 1274 IMG 1277 IMG 1278 IMG 1275 IMG 1279 IMG 1280

IMG 1281
IMG 1282
IMG 1283
Delerium

Delerium

My VDP is usually close to being spot on. Weather has been so jacked past month, "Polar Vortex"
need to tighten up the enviro, agreed.
this popped out in veg over the past 2 days literally.IMG 1284IMG 1285IMG 1286IMG 1287IMG 1288IMG 1289IMG 1290IMG 1291IMG 1292

Z

ZombieSlave

can you get some better shots of the new new growth? the pix in post 46. same plants/setup or different?

Delerium

Delerium

can you get some better shots of the new new growth? the pix in post 46. same plants/setup or different?
I'll take some new pics right now.
Same 3x3x6" tray with 4 airstones and a manifold creating an undercurrent only for veg.
66.3f 57RH

Z

ZombieSlave

Post 49 looks like your EC is to high for them, (clawing + what looks like nute lockout from prob to much calmag) add more RO bring down the ppms by a lot. over 50%. maybe think about hitting them up with a foiler spray in a few days.

Delerium

Delerium

Post 49 looks like your EC is to high for them, (clawing + what looks like nute lockout from prob to much calmag) add more RO bring down the ppms by a lot. over 50%. maybe think about hitting them up with a foiler spray in a few days.
I can do that, I hit them with the nutes the other day, went to 350 ppm, I pulled out water dropped it 150. I can take it lower.

Z

ZombieSlave

give them about a week at 150. at what point did they start to show problems?

Delerium

Delerium

Foliared then the past couple of days, when I dropped the ppm. I was thinking just running the UC roots with some calmag, or eliminate the calmag?

Z

ZombieSlave

I think it would be best to have close to nothing and let the salt buildup fade. I hope you are foliar spraying them at dark.

Delerium

Delerium

I think it would be best to have close to nothing and let the salt buildup fade. I hope you are foliar spraying them at dark.
I did not. I foliared them with the lights on, which I usually never have had a problem with for my veg plants. I was thinking that I may have Fubared that because of the HID over the tray.
I typically use t-5's but I threw in the HID

Z

ZombieSlave

I did increase the light, I put a 600w Gavita over the table but everything was fine until I pushed the ppm's up.
Then the rust spots started

sounds and looks like lock out to me. less is more.

if you spray with lights on the droplets will act like a concave glass and intensify the light to burn the leaves.

still looks like lockout

Delerium

Delerium

I'll let them run with no nutes for a few days. Let the salts leach from the stones. I was going to fill the adjacent tray with ro and place them into there tonight. I might as well get on that after i finish the transplant. I have 4 more left 15 minutes left

Delerium

Delerium

sounds and looks like lock out to me. less is more.

if you spray with lights on the droplets will act like a concave glass and intensify the light to burn the leaves.

still looks like lockout
It is too bad, cuz that leaf burn is going to be there till I harvest. It will always be a reminder

Top Bottom