New User Looking To Meet Other Cool Growers

• Thread starter Ecompost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Many of them will for sure. It does suck that people are waking up finding out from the captain but ... most of them had my email or phone so itll just take time
you have always been a pillar of our group bro. You connect, you are a people person, in time they will come for you LOL

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

ah man, these are my people, and I am theirs I am happy to have made an impact here already, I hope to help lots of people here if I can. I want to help people demystify the language and all these people are the same. I think you are one of us already too brother. You instantly made me welcome, and that means a lot where I come from - blessings

To new family and old friends.
1451779711175 1971162122

Ecompost

Ecompost

I had a 4 that looked like a cows udders but much fatter, called her the milk maid. -40 and an evening outside killed her.
dam -40 that's about the tip top we get here in Tallinn, its like -22 now, no wonder, cows should be in sheds LOL. Just think, in the old days I would have followed my herd down through France and be sitting in Malaga now drinking a cerveza while they chew cud and lawn at the golf club LOL

S

Steelheader1

Hello All, I am Eco, a passionate Bio Organic grower with a few years experience. I own and run a Plant and Soil ecology business, providing Organic and Biological solutions for growers or all levels. I hope to hook up with some of the sites biological gardeners and learn more about this place and peoples styles and visions. Find us here www.betterorganix.com.
Some of you may know me from the Dank Den
ECO!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd like to pick your brain on the phototrophs. I'LL hit you with a PM
No! Do it publicly! :p
[
I'd like to pick your brain on the phototrophs. I'LL hit you with a PM
Many thanks for the kind welcome. Always cheery when I meet new organic growers. Such a lot to learn and the more people I can talk to the better we can become together.
Yeah for sure. We use bottles, but typically these being protein or enzyme based, simple starch, sugars etc and always with biology rather than without. I don't use poop too much, I do occasionally use a fish based product, but usually this is a more a 1st year thing or to get media to the state we prefer biologically in the case of remediation. Once we have the right sample results re fungus, bactos, protozoa, nematodes etc, we can seriously ramp back to whole plant FPE's and OHN type inputs so we don't really use much NPK.
My lifes aim would be to better translate the language of volatiles, so we can better prescribe biology. I do use a bunch of single, well grouped biological inputs that manage NPKSCuBZn on elemental levels, so we fine tune organics based on a cycle approach as is argued with single application minerals, we can now add N fixers or P mobilsers without adding them together if we so wish, we can insert types to restrict Nitrate conversion during later growth for example.
I totally love the fact my plants are having debate with bacteria and fungus at the organelle level. I can be in awe, but I fear I can never replicate this deep resonance between plant and biology
The style works for me at least, and I am always worried about the damage us growers might inadvertently push on elsewhere
Very cool! But, I'm wont to ask, why *not* incorporate stuff like FPEs right now? (assuming you've got something growing you can utilize, don't know which hemisphere you're in, I'm northern, western) I don't grow anything specifically to use at this time, I just use what's actively growing around me, and the parts I select depend on my goals, EG; spent Camellia blossoms made into FPE/FPJ to get more flowers growing on other plants. I got a difficult rhododendron to bloom doing that. I don't have testing to prove it, but I believe that by making and using the FPE/FPJs the way I have, along with cover crops and some select mineral amendments (CaSO4 for my heavy, Ca- clay) I am helping to culture those very microbes that help us achieve a balance. I can't say it's all there yet, but I believe I've at least built up SOM (based on my plants' resistance to drought), and that's a huge part of the equation.

If you want it more concentrated, add sugars to foment fermentation. Speaking of which... :D

Ecompost

Ecompost

[

Very cool! But, I'm wont to ask, why *not* incorporate stuff like FPEs right now? (assuming you've got something growing you can utilize, don't know which hemisphere you're in, I'm northern, western) I don't grow anything specifically to use at this time, I just use what's actively growing around me, and the parts I select depend on my goals, EG; spent Camellia blossoms made into FPE/FPJ to get more flowers growing on other plants. I got a difficult rhododendron to bloom doing that. I don't have testing to prove it, but I believe that by making and using the FPE/FPJs the way I have, along with cover crops and some select mineral amendments (CaSO4 for my heavy, Ca- clay) I am helping to culture those very microbes that help us achieve a balance. I can't say it's all there yet, but I believe I've at least built up SOM (based on my plants' resistance to drought), and that's a huge part of the equation.

If you want it more concentrated, add sugars to foment fermentation. Speaking of which... :D
I use FPJ and in particular OHN at this time of year. Likewise we are North of Paris as they say round these parts, so we also collect local microbes which are typically more versed with the massive fluctuations we find across any one season.
I did post a reply in PM re the types of teas we use and why. Most of our own range is based around FPE/J with effective microbes.
We have worked on collecting microbes based on abilities to mobilise any of the 17 or so needed during the light cycles, we include phototrophs and of course varying molds and strepto's that provide additional support for the truer number of elements require for the whole life.
We custom build soil profiles which we then grow our ingredients across, these then get sympathetically processed in to products we can help other gardeners access. Many don't have time or space or access to enough material, we fill this gap and ultimately promote organics as an easy to use, profitable system open to anyone.
it sometimes takes time for some people to understand the model, we feed soils and microbes, in turn these feed plants when plants want, not when I have time.

Theweednurse

Theweednurse

Hello All, I am Eco, a passionate Bio Organic grower with a few years experience. I own and run a Plant and Soil ecology business, providing Organic and Biological solutions for growers or all levels. I hope to hook up with some of the sites biological gardeners and learn more about this place and peoples styles and visions. Find us here www.betterorganix.com.
Some of you may know me from the Dank Den
Hey eco! Nice to see ya. Always enjoy your posts

Top Bottom