New User Looking To Meet Other Cool Growers

• Thread starter Ecompost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steelheader1

Since all the homies are here next Saturday morning I'm probably gonna smoke some weed. Only took a few hits in the last 11 years. Good job trumps gettin blazed. So mark your calendars.

S

Steelheader1

I must be a Japanese man too. Or maybe my wife is a Japanese man. I can't recall. Hey Eco how long does mixed nano breathe stay usable?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I must be a Japanese man too. Or maybe my wife is a Japanese man. I can't recall. Hey Eco how long does mixed nano breathe stay usable?View attachment 571239
looks good brother,use the nano every 3 weeks ,thats what he told me,now growanymouse also foilar feeds with ph water until its time again,me i just use it every three weeks and i also do a humic fulvic drench at the same time like maintence

S

Steelheader1

I was wondering how long it remains viable after mixing. I'll probably just dump what's in my sprayer and mix another batch.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya i need to break it down to just make what i need,so im in the same boat,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

I must be a Japanese man too. Or maybe my wife is a Japanese man. I can't recall. Hey Eco how long does mixed nano breathe stay usable?View attachment 571239

Sorry late, been in a field for a week, really, no internet... how long...forever buddy, well the breathe part, you water might go funky but not because of breathe. I have kept and used it by sticking it in the fridge for 3 months anywhere out of light and wide temp changes. Let it warm up 1st tho :-) I empty my sprayer, fill a bottle with what i dont use right away, stick it in the friudge, take it out 12 hours before use or long enough for it to warm a bit

Ecompost

Ecompost

looks good brother,use the nano every 3 weeks ,thats what he told me,now growanymouse also foilar feeds with ph water until its time again,me i just use it every three weeks and i also do a humic fulvic drench at the same time like maintence
me I use it every 3 weeks, I foliar Bio balance (fulvic acid) in between, then add also a foliar spray of an SSA monosilicic acid. After this I sit back and wait for the explosion.
I store what i dont use in the fridge or chuck it on the lawn, hedges, or anywhere other than the soil of my plant pots, but you can do this if you want. Esp if you use an SSA product to stimulate the microbes.

Top Bottom