New Vertigrow SOG Stadium

• Thread starter vertigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

HeyVert cool brah. Its coming right along. I hope you pull nice n heavy.

420Gator

420Gator

damn vertigrow im gonna have to make the switch to this style soon. not the dro part but this is pretty much a 2 sided stadium and lookin better all the time. nice job mixin the bulbs like that

V

vertigrow

HeyVert cool brah. Its coming right along. I hope you pull nice n heavy.

Thanks bro I hope so too... I wish I would have vegged both sides for a week but things are lookin good for the first run. Clones are key in vertical systems I only took 125 cuttings for a 112 plant system, not enuff granted I rooted about 95% off of two plants I think I will take more next run to have a choice between the strongest clones. but you know I'm not sweatin it things are rollin smoothly.

V

vertigrow

WEEK 2 Update!

Not Much to Talk about here just a week of pretty explosive growth!!!

I Doubled My PPM's to around 1740 and I think the girls like it, I slowly let ppm's go down when topping the res with fresh water untill the next week.

SIDE A day#9
SideA Wk2 Day9 1
SideA Wk2 Day9
SideA Wk2 Day9 top row

SIDE B day#9
SideB Wk2 Day9

SIDE A day#13
SideA Wk2 Day13
Wk2 Day13 Budding quite nice

SIDE B day#13
SideB Wk2 Day13

Stay tuned for more!!!

V

vertigrow

Few bud shots

Here is a couple of bud shots at the end of week 2!

Lil budz 1
Lil budz 2
Lil budz 3
S

SYROUS

hey man can you take a pic of underneath/backside im not visualizing the way you flood drain to the seperate levels is there a timer in each table or do you manually turn a tap ??????????or threw an overflow system that makes sense

B

biggs

dam bro, killa setup. looks like your going to have a nice harvest from these mate. can't wait to see some fat dank buds. good luck with it.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah loookin goood i wonder what you gunna yield with all those baybess keep on hustlin

S

spider125

Looks like if you lower your stadium seating to the floor all of your girls would get more light. Just a thought. How are you running your co2? I haven't tried running co2 before. I've only grown outside so I wouldn't be able to run co2. I seen that your using MH. Have you ever used HPS? Did you think about trying 4 different lights? 2 MH and 2 HPS? Anyway they are looking good! Best of luck.

V

vertigrow

WEEK 3 Update!

Here's some pics of week 3, sorry about not putting much info just busy taking care of a sick girlfriend.

Side A Wk3 day17
SideA Day17
SideA Day172

Side B WK3 Day17
SideB Day17

Side A WK3 Day20
SideA Day20
SideA Day202

Side B WK# Day20
SideB Day20
SideB Day202

Here's a pic of the plumbing for Syrous it's a flood & drain system feeds top to bottom.
Plumbing shot

Thanks Farmers for all the support, and sorry about the delay on responses.

The stadium on day 20!
The stadium Day 20

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking fantastic vertigrow! I'm diggin' the photos and lookin' forward to all the eye candy in the next couple of weeks... :cool

B

Budds Bunny

damn this is nice wish i understood a lil bit more but nice

J

JonDoe

+1

this is exactly what im talking about vert sog v stadium.
saw something close on icm&# by john jaffar(sp).
which inspired me 2 switch!
major props all vert growers.

C

casmel

Nice grow , the girls are doing nice , good choice for the humidifier because low humidity can cut your yields down . Gl and im tuned in for the rest of the flowering . :)

S

strawD

nice grow i like your setup.

Overall i like what your doin i have just a few small suggestions.

1. I noticed at the very beginning that all your lights are "inline" with 1 fan pulling through them this is a nice simple way to go, but every time your duct angles you lose CFM and with all those 180 degree bends thats serious strain on your fan i was gonna mention if your temps were high but by the time i got to the end of the thread you had your temps under control and a new fan already purchased. Another way to reduce temps (by cooling the bulbs more efficiently) would be to have some Y splitters at the top of your cooltubes so that they are not running inline this way the heat of one bulb wont heat up the next one inline. You'd also have to move your air filter to the outside of the room and blow air through it instead of suck because rigging a plenum from that to the fresh air for your lights would be a pain.

2. Even if the plants seem to be growing "even better" when you bump the ppms that high, it might just be cause they're getting more established and would be growing that much anyways. The higher you force your ppms, even early in flower, the more you have to flush at the end. If you give them 1200-1500 they'll probably grow just as fast and it will be much easier to flush and get a fully tasty product. I used to run my bloom nutes at 1500-1900 in hydro, now i do around 750-950MAX but thats just me.

thats all i could think of these are minor points your shits gonna yield no matter what good luck!

V

vertigrow

Week 4 update!

Week 4 looked pretty good. No changes in the nute line up, and the girls on side A got a trim for extra light penetration to lower buds.

SIDE A WK4 DAY22
SideA Wk4 Day22

SIDE B WK4 DAY22
SideB Wk4 Day222
SideB Wk4 Day22

SIDE A WK4 DAY27 (TRIM DAY!)
SideA Wk4 Day27 Trim
SideA Wk4 Day272
SideA Wk4 Day27

SIDE B WK4 DAY27
SideB Wk4 Day272
SideB Wk4 Day27

Peace out farmers....keep growin dank!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like things are going well so far vertigrow! Are you planning on cutting back on the Nitrogen and bumping up the Phosporus and Potassium in week 5? :wondering

Top Bottom