New year, new thread... 2013 flower shots

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Looking good bro happy holidays and new year to yo n yours....

Killing them ogs man! Very nice as always

Respect
2dogwalker

rawman

rawman

@southstreets always need some luck man

Things are taking shape, this OG run Im more geard for than the last.... Dumped the KIND, it couldn't keep up.... Canna bio from here on out if its from a bottle
DSCN2682
DSCN2684

I've also been foliar spraying in flower with some secret stuff trying to see if it keeps the duds down... So far so good, their was an initial three that pooped from clone and nothing else so far so good....

rawman

rawman

Im not a fan of pre98, but she crosses great... My favorite kushes are katsu and pk, I rotate between the 2 pretty much.... I also made some cool katsu seeds Id like to pop now and have a bunch of pk x bk and others pop

This year I'll probably end up dropping both for awhile and popping some of them, looking for another bombthreat seed find.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Wow Raw, i have somehow missed this thread, stupid i guess... I am gonna ask a dumbass question now too, what are you running in soil, pot size, number a light? Im just flipping my 4k room with 420 blend soil and happy frog, 20 ladies in 7gal pots of soil, just wanna watch someone on here who does such good work and learn from the best. I will be keeping an eye for sure, i love seeing peeps who still rock good ol soil and have great results. Ive been a hydro guy for a while but the quality and constancy of soil has forced me to the good guys team:) anyways so nice so nice!

rawman

rawman

Crappy camera phone shits but there's some ghost c dub and tk. I think c dub might be a favorite fake or not. It's got a little more fuel then the tk, and more buzz.

This is just my second full run though still have more to do. The bud shot is ghost.

Top Bottom