New year, new thread... 2013 flower shots

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I'd love to see another round of shots when a ya get a chance. You already know what I'm wanting to see. Any of then heavy feeders in your opinion?

rawman

rawman

we're at day 21 today, I'm going to go take some flicks in a second... I've been feeding around 1000 PPMS on a .5 scale, and that seems to be their sweet spot as far as feeds!

Thanks for stopping by guys! Pics 2 foolow

rawman

rawman

Here's a few pics of the white right now... Day 21
The white
DSCN1440
DSCN1442
DSCN1442
DSCN1452
DSCN1460

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Those are gonna pack on nice. At week 21 theyve got some steam left. Looking real nice!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whoa! Thats whatsup rite there! Tearin shit up as alwayz Rawman! Damn you definitely got the White dialed in! Trich's to the tips of the fan leaves! And Im ordering Motorbreath for sure now! The outta hook u up for reppin there gear like that! Keep up the awesome work homie! Peace.
Quest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah you got those girls Rockin bro! Killin it!:woot:

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Whoo! They all looks crazy good man. Nice job. How do you know the uber is the 91 pheno? I have access to them so just kinda curious. It looks so good. Hah

rawman

rawman

I've grown the 91' a few times, and just think this pheno is what reminds me most of the 91'... A different "chem" smell than the D, along with different a structure...

They're both worth a run if you've got access, I'd do it up it asap!

Top Bottom